Today's Unhappiness - Page 23 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 25-07-2007, 11:53 AM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #441
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Too much goon huh?
Old 25-07-2007, 05:35 PM   Senior Registered Member #442
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

well, it's started to rain...but not rain-rain, more like little shards of liquid ice that hurt like hell.

My sister's worried that if the weather continues to be this bad by the time she leaves, her flight will be delayed...

I'm supposed to study for a huge chem test, writing a short story in a Japanese style (long story...) and studying for my math midterm.

Quoting Elle...gah.

Funny thing is...It's been a while since I actually felt so alive and productive. I guess it's a relief, not being ill in bed. (maybe I've just jinxed this :icon_eek
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 05:38 PM   Senior Registered Member #443
michael22
eternally screwed

only ran and brad want to meet me
Old 25-07-2007, 05:43 PM   Senior Registered Member #444
Porcelain_Doll

awww...*adds Mikey to list*
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

my blog

Old 25-07-2007, 06:27 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #445
Digital_Ice

oh dear lord.... i need to see a shrink... i read
Quote:
only ran and brad want to breed (with) me
Old 25-07-2007, 06:32 PM   Officer #446
DragonRat
Officer

It's that dullness attached to overcast days of summer that bring a slight feeling of disenchantment about life. I have nothing much else to do except read and listen to music (and both are quite entertaining: Camille Paglia's Sexual Personae is quite horrific and fascinating at the same time; I'm reading G.K. Chesterton's The Everlasting Man as the perfect counterpart; and the new Pinback album kicks mucho ass). But it's true that, though I may not know the sighs and sorrows of the daily that others possess, at least I feel that we are generally in the same, sucky groove of sorts--at times. And maybe I feel a little less as an individual on one's own, and more as an individual among other individuals.

Don't mind me if I quote from Christ; the guy's got some good stuff to say: "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." (Matt. 6:34, KJV) Those who have worries for today, because they worry for the future, should take a few minutes to relax a little, and see what needs be done first within the present. This is not to say that future worries are not important, but hell, you got a lot on your mind, as is, as of today; there's no point in the poop-pile if it's going to keep growing up like a Babel. Keep the poop-pile at the same level, at the least :P.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 09:26 PM   Senior Registered Member #447
Porcelain_Doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice View Post
oh dear lord.... i need to see a shrink...
roflmao!

A new unhappiness: Ran being unjustly infractioned for defending himself. Where has free speech gone to? :shakes head:

my blog

Old 25-07-2007, 11:52 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #448
Digital_Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcelain_Doll View Post
Where has free speech gone to? :shakes head:
The year is 1984, and we are Ingsoc...
Old 26-07-2007, 12:14 AM   Senior Registered Member #449
Pygmalion
Pissed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman View Post
Too much goon huh?
Got it in one.
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2007, 10:42 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #450
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Spent the day at the beach again and got another sunburn. I feel like crap.
Old 27-07-2007, 06:49 AM   Senior Registered Member #451
Pygmalion
Pissed

I'm trying to balance work and college and its not working. 4 hours of sleep a night is my average and I have the biggest panda eyes it looks like I've been punched in the face.
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2007, 04:03 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #452
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

The house we were very excited about...so much so that we were going to put an offer in...went under contract.
Old 28-07-2007, 04:15 AM   #453
seventhson

Don't get me started, again? Nothing has changed for the better in my miserable hell-hole of an excuse for a life that only "THE MAN WHO CAN NOT BE LOVED"; me is suffering through every breath I take results in pain, misery, agony & torture. I call my estranged wife who dumped me over 4 years ago to console her on the loss of her grandmother to be reminded by the man who is sleeping with the only woman I adore and love that my daughter is only being pushed further away by a man who I will not speak ill of as that only deepens the wounds torn in my heart.
Many of you may be too young to remember the old TV show "HEE-HAW".
Grandpa Jones sang,
"Gloom despare & agony on me,
Heartache & sorrow painful misery,
If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all,
Gloom despare & agony on me..."
Sorry to trouble y'all...sorry I was born.
Pray for me...grant that I may not seek so much to be loved as to love others
seventhson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2007, 09:12 AM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #454
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Dam Andy I actually feel sorry for you. I say shoot the bitch and cut his manhood off.

Anyway back on topic, Getting drunk with a sunburn is not a good idea folks, don't try it for fun. I can't sleep, I hurt all over, My eyeballs actually hurt, wtf is with that?
Old 29-07-2007, 08:52 PM   Senior Registered Member #455
Porcelain_Doll

I'm sorry to hear that, Seventhson

My unhappiness seems more than silly compared to this...my whole family is crashing today to say goodbye to my sis. It only makes the departure much real...and some other things too, but I won't write them down now.

my blog

Old 01-08-2007, 07:49 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #456
Leonie
Elle

I have to work overtime tomorrow.

Granted, it is not the end of the world, but I can barely drag myself out of bed in the mornings as is. And I sleep eight hours a night. When I get home, I'm too tired to be bothered with dinner. The one time I tried, I was too tired to eat by the time I finished cooking.

Gah. Twelve more working days.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:12 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #457
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

I had to work until after midnight last night/this morning.
Inventory.
And, at the end of this month, we'll have to take inventory again to determine terms of the sale of the company to my cousins.
Anyone want to come help?
Old 01-08-2007, 08:17 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Senior Registered Member #458
peach

I'm the same most of the time after work.

Got just one more month here then I'm transfered but I need to find somewhere else to live and it's easier said than done. I can't seem to find anything and it worries me a bit and makes me frustrated that I can't find anything. I'm worried I end up having nowhere to live and the company I work for wont even care. All they care about is that I get myself to work so they won't have to get anyone else to work.
peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:48 PM   #459
Keira lover

i got a realy bad sunburn yesterday, but life will go on. And, the food in the area was great (I was at the Jersey Shore, which is pronounced Joy-zey)

47th Member of the Keira Knightley Posse
Keira lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 07:40 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #460
Leonie
Elle

Tell me something, please.

Whe the flying fuck am I working overtime on a summer holiday job? I mean, I have no reason to impress the lot, and they've already asked if I'll stay on permanently a few times after which I told them I can't. So, why? I must have candy floss for brains or something.