Today's Unhappiness - Page 12 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 09-05-2007, 08:41 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #221
Digital_Ice

oh dear... i'm addicted to facebook... bloody thing
Old 09-05-2007, 09:07 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #222
Leonie
Elle

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad View Post

If 'where' is supposed to be 'why', it really wouldn't matter. This smoke is all over central Florida. It's so hazy, we can barely see across the parking lot.

You know, after I posted and re-read, I see what you were saying. It's that "place in time" there that you were talking about. Duh indeed.

As for unhappiness...Tom Sizemore arrested...again. He's on crystal meth, so I'm afraid he's moved near the pole position in Celebrity Death Race 2007.
No need to point out that I don't speak proper English :P

Oh God. This "short" story. Kill me.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:45 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #223
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
No need to point out that I don't speak proper English :P
You don't? you speak it better than I do
Ranman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 12:54 AM   Senior Registered Member #224
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice View Post
oh dear... i'm addicted to facebook... bloody thing
how the fuck do you get addicted to facebook?

My hand is more bandaged than King Tut's, it hurts (I'm no pussy, I've had my share of pain but this hurts), I've been stuck in my house for 7 days straight, and I'm just pissed in general. Hence all the cursing.
Me apologises for my lack of ladylike posting manners.
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 02:58 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #225
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcelain_Doll View Post
how the fuck do you get addicted to facebook?

My hand is more bandaged than King Tut's, it hurts (I'm no pussy, I've had my share of pain but this hurts), I've been stuck in my house for 7 days straight, and I'm just pissed in general. Hence all the cursing.
Me apologises for my lack of ladylike posting manners.
Yeah...you'd better watch your fucking mouth before we wash it out with a bar of goddamn soap.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:17 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #226
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

The smoke is back. Oh, rapturous joy!
My car was covered in tiny bits of ash this morning and now, I can barely see the other end of the office park.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:31 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #227
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

sounds like its time to break out the hot dogs and marshmallows
Old 11-05-2007, 01:50 PM   Senior Registered Member #228
michael22
eternally screwed

I fell down some stairs.
Bored
poor
headaches
a feeling that I suck at everything
Old 11-05-2007, 03:55 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #229
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman View Post
sounds like its time to break out the hot dogs and marshmallows
Except that most of them are over 100 miles away.

I wanted 'Smores.
You're new girlfriend would probably love some too, eh?
Old 11-05-2007, 04:37 PM   Senior Registered Member #230
Porcelain_Doll

school was boring. Didn't understand a bloody thing. I've got a lot to catch up on.
And my i.v started hurting, which means it's irritating the vein, which means I'm getting a new one. On my forearm. Fuck.
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

my blog

Old 11-05-2007, 05:32 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #231
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad View Post
Except that most of them are over 100 miles away.

I wanted 'Smores.
You're new girlfriend would probably love some too, eh?
I'm just banging them, I'm not going to marry them
Old 14-05-2007, 02:08 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #232
Digital_Ice

fan-fucking-tastic.

My lovely 3.5 grand pc (which as you recall i moaned about a while ago and had to return to the manufacturer...) just randomly displayed a blank, black screen. and upon rebooting, preceded to trip out my entire house's electicity. now that is annoying enough, but on top of that, when turning everything back on I discover that the new pc is completley dead, the psu is shot AND, on top of that, its also fucked another of my pcs worth about a grand which wont boot either. so i'm not particularly happy atm. So if any of you work for the manufacturer of my pc... i suggest calling in sick tomorrow.

edit: well on the up side... all it did to the other pc is blow the fuse. but the 3 grand machine itself is still screwed... looks like another month at the manufactureres then... purchased 2 months ago... been working for... 9 hours.

Last edited by Digital_Ice; 14-05-2007 at 03:00 AM.
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 01:44 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #233
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

...that's basically one month of child support. So it will be gone by the beginning of the month.
Old 15-05-2007, 02:46 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #234
Digital_Ice

whats one month of child support?

edit: never mind... found it.

.... i think i need a new washing machine... everythings as dirty as it was when i put it in

Last edited by Digital_Ice; 15-05-2007 at 03:29 PM.
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 03:32 PM   Senior Registered Member #235
Porcelain_Doll

Yesterday I got my last dose of antibiotics. Weee, I said.
Today I woke up, and my jaw hurt a little. Meh, I said.
I was in school, and my ears started to hurt. Ouch, I said.
I was at the computer lab, and the screen swam in front of my eyes. Oh, no, I said.
I was so dizzy I almost hit the ground. My jaw and eardrums hurt so bad I'm not speaking. I was sent home on a cab and was so disoriented I didn't notice when the driver passed my house.
Now I'm waiting to go to the doc, and see why the fuck this feels like sinus again.
God must be on PMS, I say.

my blog

Old 15-05-2007, 03:42 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #236
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

You need to come to the States. Go to the Mayo Clinic.
The main one is in Minnesota, but there are locations in Florida and California (I think) and the care is second to none. Minnesota is probably beautiful this time of year. Make it a mini-vacation.
You really shouldn't be suffering like this.
Old 15-05-2007, 04:02 PM   Senior Registered Member #237
Porcelain_Doll

And what about school? I already lost one year when I had the pseudo-tumor. This is my last year of high school (the system's different over here) and besides, I bet my parents are already thinking of something similar...mum said yesterday I should've been admitted to the hospital, but they decided on house calls for the iv and stuff. It's less agressive....I'll just wait and see what the doc says.
If it is sinus, and its not going away and something drastic is required and decided upon, then I'll sit for exams. (you "quit", but study the whole year and then take exams for every subject. My best friend is doing so, she has a terrible allergy that attacks her whole body and took leave to get well.)
I don't know whether this is serious enough as to take the exams, or be hospitalised. But I truly have no idea.

my blog

Old 15-05-2007, 04:17 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #238
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Fuck school! Yeah...woot! You want fries with that?

I'm just afraid the continual course of antibiotics are doing more harm than good. In my (completely unprofessional) opinion, it would seem that surgery is your best option.
Besides, how many days have you been to school in the last couple of weeks? With today's scope technology, most surgeries can be done as an outpatient and you might be back in school quicker than another round of antibiotic house calls.
Old 15-05-2007, 08:30 PM   Senior Registered Member #239
Porcelain_Doll

apparently I won't end my days flippin' burgers, Brad.
This time it was a false alarm, no sinus. Though it was one crappy scare. Meh, now I'm unhappy 'cause I missed a few subjects. Hence I'm behind. Again. Arrgghh stupid vicious cycle never ends.

my blog

Old 15-05-2007, 08:38 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #240
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcelain_Doll View Post
apparently I won't end my days flippin' burgers, Brad.
This time it was a false alarm, no sinus. Though it was one crappy scare. Meh, now I'm unhappy 'cause I missed a few subjects. Hence I'm behind. Again. Arrgghh stupid vicious cycle never ends.
That was the self deprecating crack of a college dropout, up to his arse in debt and stuck working for his parents.
Glad to hear it was only a false alarm. I know after one of my severe sinus episodes, even though it's cleared out, I still have tenderness in my head.
It's just my dad reflex kicking in. I don't like to see someone suffer needlessly.