Keira's religion - Page 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-09-2007, 02:44 AM   #61
Katielondon
Jezebel
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Luv Keira View Post
I don't think Keira is religious, otherwise she won't be goin topless in films. But must have a Christian background though.

I dont think she beleives in the scientology crap either.

Then again, all this is speculation.


i resent that comment!!



on a side note if were going back to Bible name picking, can i be Jezebel?
Katielondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 02:49 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #62
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
It's ok, it's Keira Lover, nobody pays any attention to what he says anyway.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:02 PM   #63
Keira lover
Member
 
Keira lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Red Hook, NY (small town approx. 100mi from NYC)
Posts: 342
As i have said before, she is likely Angelican. Unless she has an Irish background, in which case she could be Catholic, but, of course, something that great would never happen.
__________________
I believe that whatever doesn't kill you simply...makes you...stranger.

47th Member of the Keira Knightley Posse
Keira lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:08 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #64
Digital_Ice
 
Digital_Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 3,741
I swear to god I locked this thread...
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:17 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #65
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice View Post
I swear to god I locked this thread...
Do it now anyway.

You know a thread's gone bad (though this was already bad) when Keira Lover bumps it.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:01 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #66
Digital_Ice
 
Digital_Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 3,741
normally i would... but the very notion of following up on a suggestion put forward by you makes me resent the idea.

i'm also ammused that he bumped it... to say exactly what he said last time.
__________________
Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:11 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #67
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice View Post
normally i would... but the very notion of following up on a suggestion put forward by you makes me resent the idea.
Actually it was a suggestion put forward by you, I just seconded it.

Quote:
i'm also ammused that he bumped it... to say exactly what he said last time.
And mis-spell Anglican too. Actually didn't he say Protestant last time and you corrected him?
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 02:11 AM   #68
Katielondon
Jezebel
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 385
it would be so wonderful if she joined our church that would be so great
Katielondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:44 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #69
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Well fortunately the folk in Hollywood have more sense than most so that's very possible.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:53 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #70
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen
 
hasselbrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Sugar Hill, GA... finally! Civilization!
Posts: 4,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle View Post
Actually it was a suggestion put forward by you, I just seconded it.



And mis-spell Anglican too. Actually didn't he say Protestant last time and you corrected him?
You've never heard of the Angelican church? It's where pretty angels like Keira pray!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Katielondon View Post
it would be so wonderful if she joined our church that would be so great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle View Post
Well fortunately the folk in Hollywood have more sense than most so that's very possible.
__________________
"Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham."
I'll try being nicer...if you'll try being smarter.
hasselbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:41 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #71
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Brad's mocking us again...such a pity. What is it, like me and Katie vs the rest of you?
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:48 AM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #72
Ranman
KKW's Therapist
 
Ranman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Traveling the world
Posts: 2,064
What do you expect from someone who believes Bush is doing a great job and that we found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq
__________________
My mother told me every girl wants my body, and moms don't lie.
Ranman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:52 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #73
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
"Good" job is debateable but better than the alternatives and the hell on Earth that would be Hillary or Obama. And on the subject of WMDs...you should do your research. Under the UN resolutions Iraq wasn't supposed to have any long-range missiles (regardless of chemical/biological warheads) and yet within seconds of invading Iraq US troops were hit by...you guessed it...long-range missiles. Whoops.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:55 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #74
Leonie
Elle
 
Leonie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 2,631
Doesn't matter. Completely irrelevant. Lucky, sure, but irrelevant, since that wasn't their official reason for starting this war.

Mind you, there were WMDs, pointed out by US intellegence in the field as well as civilians going "down this road, to your right," but for some reason, the White House never felt they needed to do anything with this information.
__________________
Leonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 12:02 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #75
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
Doesn't matter. Completely irrelevant. Lucky, sure, but irrelevant, since that wasn't their official reason for starting this war.
It wasn't? I'm FAIRLY sure (since they went to the UN to get backing) that the official reasoning given was to uphold the UN resolutions. So you're wrong. And anyway, there were a billion reasons given for the war (none of which were the true reason, but all of which were valid).
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 12:05 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #76
Leonie
Elle
 
Leonie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 2,631
I should probably have left "official" out. However, I do think they asked for UN backing in relation to a breach of the resolutions due to WMDs. So half wrong, half right.

Either way, an intelligence officer pointed out the exact location, yet Bush here failed to do anything with the information. So much for warmongering to make the world a better place. At least the Aussie prime minister admits that half the reason they went to Iraq was to secure the oil. To me, Bush is the absolute epitome of being a flog.

However, all this has nothing to do with the thread topic, so I'll shut up now
__________________
Leonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 12:08 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #77
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Like I said, nobody said it was the real reason. Clearly it was a war over oil, every side's agenda was oil-related. The French opposed it because they had agreements in place to secure the oil for French oil companies, the Americans wanted to nullify those deals. It was a corporate war on both sides. Plus I don't believe it was a coincidence that it was lead by people connected with George Bush Snr's administration. That war was as much about oil as the poor Kurds or Kuwaitis but nobody batted an eyelid then. People forget that war has always had financial motivations, it goes back to the Roman Empire (which expanded to grow its wealth).

(And I love how "Keira's Religion" has gone onto the Iraq war...that's impressive)
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 07:28 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #78
Liam
Bogan Elite
 
Liam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle View Post
(And I love how "Keira's Religion" has gone onto the Iraq war...that's impressive)
Heh.

Nobody knows this person so anything mentioned here is pure conjecture, which makes the discussion rather pointless. On the other hand, the more intelligent and well informed of us can debate a topic such as the Iraq conflict for hours.

It was inevitable, really
__________________
The greatest delight is to mark one's enemy, prepare everything, avenge oneself thoroughly, and then go to sleep.
-Stalin
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.