Keira's religion - Page 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 24-09-2007, 02:44 AM   #61
Katielondon
Jezebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Luv Keira View Post
I don't think Keira is religious, otherwise she won't be goin topless in films. But must have a Christian background though.

I dont think she beleives in the scientology crap either.

Then again, all this is speculation.

i resent that comment!!

on a side note if were going back to Bible name picking, can i be Jezebel?
Katielondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2007, 02:49 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #62
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

It's ok, it's Keira Lover, nobody pays any attention to what he says anyway.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:02 PM   #63
Keira lover

As i have said before, she is likely Angelican. Unless she has an Irish background, in which case she could be Catholic, but, of course, something that great would never happen.

47th Member of the Keira Knightley Posse
Keira lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:08 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #64
Digital_Ice

I swear to god I locked this thread...
Old 09-10-2007, 11:17 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #65
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice View Post
I swear to god I locked this thread...
Do it now anyway.

You know a thread's gone bad (though this was already bad) when Keira Lover bumps it.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:01 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #66
Digital_Ice

normally i would... but the very notion of following up on a suggestion put forward by you makes me resent the idea.

i'm also ammused that he bumped it... to say exactly what he said last time.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:11 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #67
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice View Post
normally i would... but the very notion of following up on a suggestion put forward by you makes me resent the idea.
Actually it was a suggestion put forward by you, I just seconded it.

Quote:
i'm also ammused that he bumped it... to say exactly what he said last time.
And mis-spell Anglican too. Actually didn't he say Protestant last time and you corrected him?
Old 10-10-2007, 02:11 AM   #68
Katielondon
Jezebel

it would be so wonderful if she joined our church that would be so great
Katielondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:44 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #69
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Well fortunately the folk in Hollywood have more sense than most so that's very possible.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:53 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #70
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle View Post
Actually it was a suggestion put forward by you, I just seconded it.

And mis-spell Anglican too. Actually didn't he say Protestant last time and you corrected him?
You've never heard of the Angelican church? It's where pretty angels like Keira pray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katielondon View Post
it would be so wonderful if she joined our church that would be so great
Quote:
Well fortunately the folk in Hollywood have more sense than most so that's very possible.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:41 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #71
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Brad's mocking us again...such a pity. What is it, like me and Katie vs the rest of you?
Old 11-10-2007, 11:48 AM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #72
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

What do you expect from someone who believes Bush is doing a great job and that we found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq
Old 11-10-2007, 11:52 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #73
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

"Good" job is debateable but better than the alternatives and the hell on Earth that would be Hillary or Obama. And on the subject of WMDs...you should do your research. Under the UN resolutions Iraq wasn't supposed to have any long-range missiles (regardless of chemical/biological warheads) and yet within seconds of invading Iraq US troops were hit by...you guessed it...long-range missiles. Whoops.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:55 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #74
Leonie
Elle

Doesn't matter. Completely irrelevant. Lucky, sure, but irrelevant, since that wasn't their official reason for starting this war.

Mind you, there were WMDs, pointed out by US intellegence in the field as well as civilians going "down this road, to your right," but for some reason, the White House never felt they needed to do anything with this information.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:02 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #75
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
Doesn't matter. Completely irrelevant. Lucky, sure, but irrelevant, since that wasn't their official reason for starting this war.
It wasn't? I'm FAIRLY sure (since they went to the UN to get backing) that the official reasoning given was to uphold the UN resolutions. So you're wrong. And anyway, there were a billion reasons given for the war (none of which were the true reason, but all of which were valid).
Old 11-10-2007, 12:05 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #76
Leonie
Elle

I should probably have left "official" out. However, I do think they asked for UN backing in relation to a breach of the resolutions due to WMDs. So half wrong, half right.

Either way, an intelligence officer pointed out the exact location, yet Bush here failed to do anything with the information. So much for warmongering to make the world a better place. At least the Aussie prime minister admits that half the reason they went to Iraq was to secure the oil. To me, Bush is the absolute epitome of being a flog.

However, all this has nothing to do with the thread topic, so I'll shut up now
Old 11-10-2007, 12:08 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #77
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Like I said, nobody said it was the real reason. Clearly it was a war over oil, every side's agenda was oil-related. The French opposed it because they had agreements in place to secure the oil for French oil companies, the Americans wanted to nullify those deals. It was a corporate war on both sides. Plus I don't believe it was a coincidence that it was lead by people connected with George Bush Snr's administration. That war was as much about oil as the poor Kurds or Kuwaitis but nobody batted an eyelid then. People forget that war has always had financial motivations, it goes back to the Roman Empire (which expanded to grow its wealth).

(And I love how "Keira's Religion" has gone onto the Iraq war...that's impressive)
Old 11-10-2007, 07:28 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #78
Liam
Bogan Elite

Quote:
(And I love how "Keira's Religion" has gone onto the Iraq war...that's impressive)
Heh.

Nobody knows this person so anything mentioned here is pure conjecture, which makes the discussion rather pointless. On the other hand, the more intelligent and well informed of us can debate a topic such as the Iraq conflict for hours.

It was inevitable, really