Photo Sightings - Page 5 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 04-07-2004, 05:21 AM   Officer #81
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Quote:
my caps - credit.

oh and those photoshoots above ^^ are from my site, kthanx.
www.keira-knightley.org
Whoa. Wait a second there, 'keiraknightleyorg'.

You've 'stolen' photos from KKWavefront's galleries without giving THEM credit before (a bunch of photo shoot pictures ... the one's with the cowboy hat and pretty much all the pics you have in your "Photo Shoot Set #6 AND #7" plus many others. In all, I'd say you've taken over 100 pictures without giving them any credit whatsoever (that I can find on your page).

As far as screen caps go (which you claim marilynka stole from your site) .....you also stole a ton of caps from Pure from Paul (www.keiraweb.com) and gave him no credit.

And I don't see evidence that marilynka stole your Chris Floyd photo shoot pictures. The pics she posted were small, the ones you posted on your website are huge.

So, if you're going to bitch about not getting credit, make sure you're not guilty of the EXACT SAME THING first.

kthanx.

Note to everyone else: I'm not trying to start a fight or drive him/her away ... I just cannot stand when people are so blatantly hypocritical, on a public forum no less. I also didn't think it was fair for them to claim pics were stolen from their site, without letting everyone know just how many pics they've taken themselves, from other web sites. That's all.

Last edited by EmotionSickness; 04-07-2004 at 05:56 AM.
EmotionSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 11:15 AM   Knightley News #82
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness

You've 'stolen' photos from KKWavefront's galleries without giving THEM credit before (a bunch of photo shoot pictures ... the one's with the cowboy hat and pretty much all the pics you have in your "Photo Shoot Set #6 AND #7" plus many others. In all, I'd say you've taken over 100 pictures without giving them any credit whatsoever (that I can find on your page).

As far as screen caps go (which you claim marilynka stole from your site) .....you also stole a ton of caps from Pure from Paul (www.keiraweb.com) and gave him no credit.
I don't mind people using my pics as long as they leave my URL watermark on. It shows that *I'm* the one who's gone out and bought the thing and taken the time and trouble to make the caps and upload them. You have deliberately cropped my watermark from the bottom of the Pure caps. That is not on. Remove them.

Paul
Old 04-07-2004, 11:21 AM   First Class Member Officer #83
Sarah
Nice

How could anyone steal from Paul! It is pathetic! I hope your website crashes and burns.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 02:39 PM   #84
mandolinaes
Newcomer

Keira in Cosmopolitan:

mandolinaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 02:51 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #85
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Very different style in that picture...what edition, UK, US or elsewhere?
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 04:07 PM   First Class Member Officer #86
Sarah
Nice

Thats the US edition, Haz.
Old 04-07-2004, 04:56 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #87
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Thats the US edition, Haz.
Danke...is it worrying that I asked that? I mean I did buy Vogue today (yes, for the fashion tips for the weekend...didn't even realise Keira was in it )
Old 04-07-2004, 05:15 PM   First Class Member Officer #88
Sarah
Nice

Ah don't worry about it, Haz. I went and bought Arena magazine and the woman got in a right fuss about it. Telling me it was for the men.
Old 04-07-2004, 05:19 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #89
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Ah don't worry about it, Haz. I went and bought Arena magazine and the woman got in a right fuss about it. Telling me it was for the men.
I didn't get that one...I suppose she was just trying to be helpful.

I mean Loaded and Maxim are so obviously for men...you need only look at their cover style...brash and laddy. FHM's name gives it away (For HIM magazine) as do GQ (Gentlement's Quarterly) and Esquire (it's a title added to the end of male names for formality...not sure of the proper usage/roots). Arena is one of the few men's magazines to not be blatently a men's magazine, and the name could, I suppose, be easily mistaken for a woman's magazine

Sorry...I always try and see the good in people...it's a real flaw

Anyway...back to the topic at hand...the Arena pics...sexiest yet? I happen think they're spiffeh but I still prefer more natural photos...like the ones at press conferences and stuff...so much more casual and easy
Old 04-07-2004, 07:16 PM   #90
J'Adore

She looks a little...filled out...on the Cosmo cover Still looks stunning though.
J'Adore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 03:55 AM   Officer #91
EmotionSickness
Cutie

What I meant by sexy, Haz, was sexy -- having to do with/relating to sex (e.g. she's showing more skin than she ever has in a photo shoot, I think). They're not personally my favorite, but they are definitely her most risque [sexiest] photos (which is what I meant to say).

And yes, J'adore, her bust has definitely been enhanced. Thanks, mandolinaes. Can't wait for the actual scans.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:25 AM   #92
keiraknightleyorg

Quote:

And I don't see evidence that marilynka stole your Chris Floyd photo shoot pictures. The pics she posted were small, the ones you posted on your website are huge.

So, if you're going to bitch about not getting credit, make sure you're not guilty of the EXACT SAME THING first.

kthanx.

Note to everyone else: I'm not trying to start a fight or drive him/her away ... I just cannot stand when people are so blatantly hypocritical, on a public forum no less. I also didn't think it was fair for them to claim pics were stolen from their site, without letting everyone know just how many pics they've taken themselves, from other web sites. That's all.
I got those photoshoot pictures from CPI syndication. And the Pure caps were sent to me by Veronique. I wasn't talking about the Chris Floyd pictures stolen by this other Keira website. I mean the OTHER ones. A big amount of the pictures they've recently added is from my website. And I don't go to other fan sites to steal pictures. I know how hard webmasters work to get their photo sources and stealing them is cheap and dishonest and I wouldn't do that.

All I want is credit, that's all.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:27 AM   #93
keiraknightleyorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightleyNews
I don't mind people using my pics as long as they leave my URL watermark on. It shows that *I'm* the one who's gone out and bought the thing and taken the time and trouble to make the caps and upload them. You have deliberately cropped my watermark from the bottom of the Pure caps. That is not on. Remove them.

Paul
I didn't crop off your tags. schepers_veronique2002@yahoo.com sent them to me like that. I just added them on. I removed the captures, sorry for any inconvience.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:39 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #94
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
What I meant by sexy, Haz, was sexy -- having to do with/relating to sex (e.g. she's showing more skin than she ever has in a photo shoot, I think). They're not personally my favorite, but they are definitely her most risque [sexiest] photos (which is what I meant to say).

And yes, J'adore, her bust has definitely been enhanced. Thanks, mandolinaes. Can't wait for the actual scans.
Errr...I wasn't suggesting they weren't the sexiest ever mate . You misread...I ASKED again if they were...I agree...I still PREFER the others...but I TOTALLY agree that they're her most risque
Old 08-07-2004, 12:19 PM   Knightley News #95
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

Keira launches the Fitness First Sport Relief charity campaign, with events to be held this Saturday. Details and links on KeiraWeb.

That's a sock she's holding, by the way.

Paul
Old 08-07-2004, 01:36 PM   First Class Member Officer #96
Sarah
Nice

wow, talk about being REALLY confused.

They say this is Keira, but...

Check it out at eBay. From some ''weekend'' magazine apparently.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...910833971&rd=1

Also some new photos that I haven't seen before:

Actually, ha ha, they're fake those 3, aren't they?
Old 08-07-2004, 02:07 PM   Officer #97
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Actually, those are all real Keira pics (yes, even the hideous black and white one). I'm pretty sure they're all from the Chris Floyd photo shoot; some pics from that were posted a few days ago (some where Keira's wearing a robe), by marilynka.

Thanks for those, Sarah and Paul (for the charity pics ... she looks adorable).
Old 08-07-2004, 02:26 PM   First Class Member Officer #98
Sarah
Nice

Oh, the last three are real? It's just that the last one looks a bit dodgy, as though Keira's head has been put on someone else's body. Oh well.

The first one is... weird.
Old 08-07-2004, 05:53 PM   #99
Edward

you can tell the 1st one is her from the nose and top lip
Old 08-07-2004, 06:12 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #100
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

It looks like one of those pictures from the suntan lotion advert where it shows damaged skin
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote