Serious Question: What would you have done? - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 20-07-2004, 04:05 AM   #1
Glare

Serious Question: What would you have done?

I was at work today, and I needed to take a wiz so I went to the toilet, I opened the door to the locker room (the toilet connects off the locker room) and I see this young girl and guy in a corner kissing, they didn’t notice me at first, so I closed the door behind me sort of hard smiled at them then went into the toilet area, when I came back out they were both gone.

I’m not cold hearted, so I didn’t mention what I saw to anyone, I thought good luck to the kid. If was against store policy but I don’t see what’s wrong with it.

What would you have done?

edit: I should add that I am store manager, and that there are over 407 staff.
Old 20-07-2004, 04:08 AM   #2
Cycleofthemoon

Nothing

All I would have done was cock the ol' right eyebrow up at em, and been like: OK... Then go about my business. I think you did the right thing. At least you smiled.

TOC-Taste of Chains

Last edited by Cycleofthemoon; 20-07-2004 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Late Night Craving
Cycleofthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 04:09 AM   Senior Registered Member #3
Richard
Dated

Nothing. Last time I checked, there was nothing wrong with making out. Although, there is a time and a place for that sort of behavior. I'm glad you didn't do anything, there was no reason to. Think of it as a lunch break, or having a smoke. Meaningless.

edit: well now that you mentioned you're the store manager... you still did the right thing. Because sometimes a girl can be convincing. Blame the girl, it's always the girl's fault.

Last edited by Richard; 20-07-2004 at 04:35 AM.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 04:13 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

I would have taken my shirt off and dived in to join them.

Actually, I would probably have done as you did Archimedes....
Old 20-07-2004, 04:14 AM   Senior Registered Member #5
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Unless I was bigger/higher employed than the two in the locker room, I would have just said nothing. Everyone does something bad like that in their life that could put them out of work/school/whatever, and they deserve a "second chance". I remember seeing a couple getting it on in the restroom at my school this year, kinda like in your situation archimedes, but they were seniors, and I was a sophomore, so I didn't say anything. I could've, and than get the living shit kicked out of me, so I kept it to myself.
Old 20-07-2004, 04:15 AM   Officer #6
Renegade
Stock Boy

Plan A: Blackmail them and make him do funny things.
Plan B: Leave it be, unless you hate them and so refer back to plan A.

I'd let them roam freely. If they're gonna get caught, let them get caught by high authority.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 04:16 AM   Senior Registered Member #7
Narg
Westie Yobbo

Would have just let them be, as you did arch.
Old 20-07-2004, 04:17 AM   #8
Glare

They were both about 16-17 one was in a deli (meat) uniform the other was in long life (grocieries).

I'm probably the worst person they could have hoped for to see them, I bet they will look at me different now, I might have to have a bit of fun tomorrow.
Old 20-07-2004, 04:19 AM   #9
Glare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
I'd let them roam freely. If he's gonna get caught, let them get caught by high authority.
There is no one higher than me, I run the entire store, from security to all the section managers.
Old 20-07-2004, 04:20 AM   Senior Registered Member #10
frodo1511
Pin Dick

So, arch, are you going to tell them that you saw them? Or say it in a way that, A, they did something wrong, and B, someone(not nesessarially you saw you?
Old 20-07-2004, 04:23 AM   #11
Glare

I have been thinking of something cool to do, I was thinking something along the lines of.

I checked the roster, they are both working tomorrow, so I might keep there payslips then at about 7:30 before the store opens at 8 I might say over the store PA system in an angry voice "P.... S..... and F...... G..... to the managers office now please"

Then I will get them to sit down in front of my desk while I sit there and read something, you know let them get scared shitless, then after a few minutes, I will get up and give them there payslips and tell them thats all.
Old 20-07-2004, 04:23 AM   Officer #12
Renegade
Stock Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes
There is no one higher than me, I run the entire store, from security to all the section managers.
In that case, If I were you, I'd warn them. And if you caught them doing it again, punish them. But don't fire them. That would seem way to harsh for just kissing.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 04:27 AM   Senior Registered Member #13
Richard
Dated

Quote:
I have been thinking of something cool to do, I was thinking something along the lines of.

I checked the roster, they are both working tomorrow, so I might keep there payslips then at about 7:30 before the store opens at 8 I might say over the store PA system in an angry voice "P.... S..... and F...... G..... to the managers office now please"

Then I will get them to sit down in front of my desk while I sit there and read something, you know let them get scared shitless, then after a few minutes, I will get up and give them there payslips and tell them thats all.
Brilliant. Let us know how it goes.

Don't laugh.
Old 20-07-2004, 04:29 AM   Senior Registered Member #14
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:

That's priceless. I have a bitch asst. princy at school that does shit like that. One time, he got this one student years ago who took home a sample of mercury from the chem. lab, and took him into his office for an hour or so, and what happened? His ENTIRE HOUSE had to be destroyed because of his "incident." Sucked to be him
Old 24-02-2006, 09:38 AM   Senior Registered Member #15
gracie
Goddess

Yeah if i saw two employees making out in my store I wouldn't have walked away. I would have yelled at them, then bitchslapped the girl for making out with an ugly man, because there are no attractive employees at my store. Then I would have mentioned it to my manager, Im a sales lead so I have extra responsibilities. I'm also a huge bitch at work to the teenagers I work with. I generally hate teenagers, they have too many hormones and they're fucking lazy. Kill 'em all I say. And the Senior Citizens, fuck that shit. The disabled as well. I hate equal opportunity hiring laws. Bitches and Whores. Goodnight.

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
gracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2006, 09:42 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #16
Liam
Bogan Elite

Dogs need food. Teenagers are a waste of space.

Do the maths.