Tell-A-Story - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 20-07-2004, 02:44 AM   Senior Registered Member #1
Richard
Dated

Tell-A-Story

This doesn't seem like a topic to go into the gallary section, so I'll put it here. This is gonna be fairly simple. Make or create a very short story (at least a paragraph, please don't write a novel... or else it better be good.) It can be about anything. Here's mine:

There was once a lonely turtle. He decided to go into the woods to find another turtle to share his life. But the turtle was across a big road. Cars often whizzed by on the road, and the turtle was slow. He was afraid if he tried to cross the road he would get squashed. But he was very, very lonely, so he decided to summon all of his courage and cross the road. He got to the edge of the road and listened for cars. He heard none. He looked down both sides of the road for cars. He saw none. He sniffed the air for gasoline fumes. He smelled none. So the turtle began to cross the road. Then a car squashed him.

Old 20-07-2004, 02:56 AM   Senior Registered Member #2
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Very sad

Anywho, here's mine:

There's these two cops right, and one of them is telling another about the pain he has recieved via a bullet hole to his ass in an AV shop, along with his erection problems, so the cool cop says to the gay cop" we are partners with boundaries. For now on, you cant say that shit to me any more. So here we go. I've got this little boundary box. And were going to put your erection problems in it. and were going to close it, and throw this bitch into the ocean. And the only way anyone can find it, is that you gotta be fuckin' Jacques Cousteau."
Suddendly both realized they were on film, and 20 people in the store immediately thought they were gay.

Not completly original, 2 points to whoever can guess where I "adopted" this story from...
Old 20-07-2004, 03:28 AM   Senior Registered Member #3
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

A man gets home from work early and throws his hat on the couch. He makes his way up the stairs to care for his sick wife. He thinks he hears her cough, but it was actually more of a moan. He opens the door and to his surprise, his wife is making love to another man: his brother. Later that night, in a drunken rage, he put the cold, steel barrel of his gun to his temple. He pulls the trigger but never drops the picture of his daughter.
Old 20-07-2004, 03:41 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
Very sad

Anywho, here's mine:

There's these two cops right, and one of them is telling another about the pain he has recieved via a bullet hole to his ass in an AV shop, along with his erection problems, so the cool cop says to the gay cop" we are partners with boundaries. For now on, you cant say that shit to me any more. So here we go. I've got this little boundary box. And were going to put your erection problems in it. and were going to close it, and throw this bitch into the ocean. And the only way anyone can find it, is that you gotta be fuckin' Jacques Cousteau."
Suddendly both realized they were on film, and 20 people in the store immediately thought they were gay.

Not completly original, 2 points to whoever can guess where I "adopted" this story from...
At first I was guessing a "Family Matters" episode, but then I realized that can't be right. No one on that show was gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
A man gets home from work early and throws his hat on the couch. He makes his way up the stairs to care for his sick wife. He thinks he hears her cough, but it was actually more of a moan. He opens the door and to his surprise, his wife is making love to another man: his brother. Later that night, in a drunken rage, he put the cold, steel barrel of his gun to his temple. He pulls the trigger but never drops the picture of his daughter.
I'm guessing that his wife and his daughter are the only people he has in his life. So after seeing his wife on top of another man, he couldn't give a shit about her. So that's why he only had a picture of his daughter. I got it right?

wait a minute... if he never drops the picture, that means he didn't die. No bullets in the gun. I'm way off.

Last edited by Richard; 20-07-2004 at 06:50 PM.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 03:47 AM   Senior Registered Member #5
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
wait a minute... if he never drops the picture, that means he didn't die. No bullets in the gun. I'm way off.
It's not a riddle.....it just shows that he had a family and his wife betrayed him. So he ended his life.....
Old 20-07-2004, 03:51 AM   Senior Registered Member #6
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
It's not a riddle.....it just shows that he had a family and his wife betrayed him. So he ended his life.....
Of course. So I was right the first time? Somewhat anyways.

Last edited by Richard; 20-07-2004 at 06:51 PM.
Old 20-07-2004, 04:08 AM   Senior Registered Member #7
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
Of course. So I was right the first time? Somewhat anyways. Yes, I'm bored!

I promise not to evaluate anymore stories.
You were close, Richard. I'll give you a hint: It's from a movie, not T.V. and some of my story has been changed for the sake of shortening it.
Old 20-07-2004, 04:12 AM   Officer #8
DragonRat
Officer

I'd say Pulp Fiction, but I'm not too sure.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 04:17 AM   Senior Registered Member #9
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRat
I'd say Pulp Fiction, but I'm not too sure.
On whose story?
Old 20-07-2004, 04:21 AM   Senior Registered Member #10
Richard
Dated

Quote:

That can't be from Pulp Fiction. I just finished watching the movie this afternoon, and I don't remember anything about anyone realizing "they were on film." Nevermind.

Last edited by Richard; 20-07-2004 at 06:51 PM.
Old 20-07-2004, 04:24 AM   #11
Bait

Quote:
Very sad

Anywho, here's mine:

bad boys 2
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 04:37 AM   Senior Registered Member #12
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait
bad boys 2
YAAHHH!!! good job bait! I just finished watching the movie on HBO, and thought that part of the movie was hilarious. 2 points to bait.
Old 24-05-2006, 11:27 PM   #13
once_dreaded

Location: Oregon, USA. Greenest state in the union, sorry Washitonians :oP
Amery walked into the darkened smoke filled room and glanced around. She saw her quarry dancing close to the DJ booth and smiled. She quickly made her way through the crowded bar towards the dance floor. The dancing girl stepped backwards against Amery but didn't turn.
"I'm s-sorry...didn't see you."
Amery smiled and wrapped her arms around the girl's waist, "That's fine...I was hoping we could get close."
The dancing girl started grinding her butt against Amery's legs, "Like this?"
Amery breathed onto the girls neck, "Yes...but even closer still."
The dancing girl turned around and looked into Amery's eyes, "Like what?"
Amery took a step back and flushed, "Oh...shit...um...wrong person...sorry." She then bolted for the door.
#88 in the Keira Knightley Posse
once_dreaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2006, 11:53 AM   Senior Registered Member #14
Pygmalion
Pissed

This is a true story.

A man is at college and gets drunk.
He goes into the college dining hall and sees there's no orange juice.
While he is trying to get out the little amount of orange juice left in the dispenser, a girl comes up and exclaims "ohh there's no orange juice left..."
The man replies "No, this dispensers full of clear juice. Do you want some?"
She replies with: "Are you drunk?"
He replies with: "Are you sexy?"
She says, after an awkward pause: "...no..."
And before walking away the man replies: "Well I'm not drunk enough then."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA.

(I may be drunk-WELCOME BACK PYGSSSSSSSSS)
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote