World of Warcraft - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 30-09-2006, 05:41 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #21
Digital_Ice

should be here tomorrow.... (bloody well better be. £5.95 for postage?!?!?!?!?!)

*Mistress* Kalvorn... not even going to ask
Old 30-09-2006, 06:59 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #22
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Female monk ftw!
Old 30-09-2006, 08:19 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #23
Digital_Ice

one think i like is that the character skins on GW looks better, and you have more control over them than you do in WoW.... correct?
Old 30-09-2006, 08:37 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #24
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Correct, as far as I am aware.

Less cartoonified than WoW, though I can't directly compare gameplay as I have not tried WoW.

But i don't care, GW is good enough for me, even if it is he classed as the poor man's WoW by most WoW players
Old 02-10-2006, 11:17 PM   #25
Bait

don't play... a couple of my friends would play and ditch school so they could get up early and play or some gay shit like that. the same friends brother missed like 20 days of school because he was staying home to play.

i played everquest for like 2 months and got bored so i sold my account for $350

my friend got an account for everquest for free (one of the best mages on the server too) and power levled me up and shit he sold his account for $850

i don't play computer games anymore... no time and they bore me
Old 03-10-2006, 02:14 PM   Senior Registered Member #26
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoggy
Waht areas of Guild Wars do you play Ardnax?
I have prophecies and factions. Right now I'm trying to get through factions but it's so darn boring. I don't play PvP because I just get killed all the time
Ardnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 08:34 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #27
Digital_Ice

i hate guild wars already.... and ive only been playing 10 minutes... i blame poggs. im curretly waiting for a huge download... just to change levels. i miss wow already
Old 04-10-2006, 06:40 AM   Senior Registered Member #28
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice
i hate guild wars already.... and ive only been playing 10 minutes... i blame poggs. im curretly waiting for a huge download... just to change levels. i miss wow already
I gets better after that one huge download, I promise.

Hey Digi, can you pay for WoW for me?
Old 04-10-2006, 09:11 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #29
Digital_Ice

see, now wow, like all other games, put all the files you need, on the cd rom. so what on earth was the point in buying the game on disks? the whole reason i did that over downloading it... was to avoid consuming all my bandwidth.

pah.

edit:
on a daily browse of the wow forums, i found a "My Warlock is so overpowered..." thread, i thought i'd share some.

- My Warlock is so overpowered, that when someone cries me a river, I'll build a bridge and walk right over it.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that my Dreadsteed had to summon me.
- My warlock is so overpowered that when i cast immolate, wintersping melts.
- My warlock is so overpowered that aszune went offline.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, my imp doesn't talk back to me.
- My warlock is so overpowered that he can even defeat Chuck Norris in duels!!!
- My warlock is so overpowered when I cast Howl of terror the whole server goes into mass depression.
- My Warlock is so Overpowered that I can rename my pets.
- My warlock is so overpowered that when I lose a duel, Blizz close the server to investigate.
- My warlock is so overpowered. when i use deathcoil i not only get a part of my advesary's health, i get a part of his gold, his wife, his kids and his dog.
- My warlock is so overpowered that it takes only one of her to screw in a lightbulb.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that Chuck Norris sent me a written letter of apology.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that I counted to affinity... twice!
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that when the Boogeyman goes to sleep every - night, he checks his closet for me!
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that he can judge a book by its cover.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that he doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Last edited by Digital_Ice; 04-10-2006 at 08:09 PM.
Digital_Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 06:13 AM   Senior Registered Member #30
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

I've ordered WoW and it should arrive today hopefully... I'm doomed to a life infront of the computer all hours of the day. But hey, that's already my life so no loss really
Old 11-10-2006, 06:24 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #31
Liam
Bogan Elite

Nerf locks.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:09 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #32
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice
see, now wow, like all other games, put all the files you need, on the cd rom. so what on earth was the point in buying the game on disks? the whole reason i did that over downloading it... was to avoid consuming all my bandwidth.

pah.

edit:
on a daily browse of the wow forums, i found a "My Warlock is so overpowered..." thread, i thought i'd share some.

- My Warlock is so overpowered, that when someone cries me a river, I'll build a bridge and walk right over it.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that my Dreadsteed had to summon me.
- My warlock is so overpowered that when i cast immolate, wintersping melts.
- My warlock is so overpowered that aszune went offline.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, my imp doesn't talk back to me.
- My warlock is so overpowered that he can even defeat Chuck Norris in duels!!!
- My warlock is so overpowered when I cast Howl of terror the whole server goes into mass depression.
- My Warlock is so Overpowered that I can rename my pets.
- My warlock is so overpowered that when I lose a duel, Blizz close the server to investigate.
- My warlock is so overpowered. when i use deathcoil i not only get a part of my advesary's health, i get a part of his gold, his wife, his kids and his dog.
- My warlock is so overpowered that it takes only one of her to screw in a lightbulb.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that Chuck Norris sent me a written letter of apology.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that I counted to affinity... twice!
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that when the Boogeyman goes to sleep every - night, he checks his closet for me!
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that he can judge a book by its cover.
- My Warlock is so overpowered, that he doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
NEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRDDDDDD
Old 11-10-2006, 10:14 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #33
Digital_Ice

indeed... but not enough of a nerd to know what this "nerf" phrase is all about, i heard it in UO, D2, WoW, GW... what the hell does it mean?
Old 11-10-2006, 08:33 PM   #34
johnnyboy

Speaking of Warcraft, has anyone here seen the South Park episode where Warcraft is featured, along with the Sword of 1000 Truths, and "MOM, Bathroom!!"

Classic...
Old 08-11-2006, 10:50 PM   #35
aspro

I am currently on a break from WoW (damn studying for exams :P) but now they are finished I am thinking of coming back and starting fresh, though I may wait for the expansion. I play a human warrior on Azjol-Nerub and an orc hunter on Aman'Thul.
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 11:53 PM   #36
baldinio13
Newcomer

nerds...

ive tried this game! its not that good! have tried many better.. Why dont u talk about something interesting? like keira:P
baldinio13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 05:30 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #37
Liam
Bogan Elite

...because the thread title is "World of Warcraft"?
Old 12-11-2006, 02:29 AM   Senior Registered Member #38
ryan

yawn @ WoW
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:16 AM   Senior Registered Member #39
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

I've played WoW for a while now and I must say that I think it's quite boring. I like GW much more.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:28 AM   Senior Registered Member #40
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Any MMORPG is a bore if the community you meet there are crap.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote