completley pointless ... but hey - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > The Hole > Absolutely Bananas

Absolutely Bananas Completely unmoderated, guest-friendly forum. A test replacement for the shoutbox.

Old 23-08-2006, 01:12 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #1
Digital_Ice

completley pointless ... but hey

when looking up "camp" for mandy, i came accross this incredibly accurate definition of WoW;

Quote:
Acronym for World of Warcraft. World of Warcraft consumes every part of your life until eventually you have no friends because when they come over to visit you don't pay any attention to them and your "real" friends are the ones you talk to on vent while playing WOW, you lose your girlfriend because she no longer exists next to Warcraft, you start smoking in your room because your too involved in the game to go outside, lose all interest in going outside or having sex, you lose your job and eventually have to move home with you parents...
lol, just thought i'd share.
Old 23-08-2006, 01:42 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Glad I've never got caught up in that
Old 23-08-2006, 08:45 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #3
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

That definition IS Ice.