Introduce yourselves!! - Page 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 14-07-2006, 05:24 PM   Senior Registered Member #61
ryan

i'll live like a 21 year old for all of you in 1 more week whilst tearing up mexico on my mayan riviera vacation.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2006, 05:48 PM   Senior Registered Member #62
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

My name is Jake.

6 feet 195 lbs.

I am interested in comedy and writing. Making and watching movies, making and watching sex. I've watched plenty of both, but have made either of the two yet, unfortunately. But I will. I am constantly in argument with my own morals because my parents raised me with the largest conscience ever. The bastards. (See I want to delete that last line because they're not really bastards.)

I am also very interested in music. Often times I judge people I don't know personally on the type of music they listen to.
Old 14-07-2006, 09:17 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #63
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
i'll live like a 21 year old for all of you in 1 more week whilst tearing up mexico on my mayan riviera vacation.
Good man. Don't forget the tequila bodyshots off a woman.

Only don't do them off a hooker. Like my old boss did in LA.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2006, 09:39 AM   #64
Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
I am also very interested in music. Often times I judge people I don't know personally on the type of music they listen to.
Interesting. Yet understandable, I guess. So what type of music do you listen to? And what do you classify as unforgivable, in terms of new acquaintances?
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2006, 03:55 PM   Senior Registered Member #65
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

I listen to a lot of alternative kind of rock. Indie stuff, alt-country, and some pop bands (not to be confused with boy bands or anything like that)

I have majority of them listed at teh space . . .

And by the judging thing, it's not like the ultimate decider. I find a similar taste in music is the ultimate ice-breaker.

Unforgivable - Good Charlotte. I'll still talk to a person no matter what they listen to, but if I hear them willingly play a song from that shitband, I'm out. If Keira asked me to hang out and listen to a few Good Charlotte cd's with her, I'd probably make up some excuse that I was extremely ill and could not. Or I'd just hang out with her and wear ear plugs.
Old 15-07-2006, 05:05 PM   #66
mehrdad368
Ranman Raping Horse Boy

weight:72 kilogram
height:1.9 meter
Old 15-07-2006, 05:22 PM   Senior Registered Member #67
Swordsman
Voted Best!

Quote:
Unforgivable - Good Charlotte. I'll still talk to a person no matter what they listen to, but if I hear them willingly play a song from that shitband, I'm out. If Keira asked me to hang out and listen to a few Good Charlotte cd's with her, I'd probably make up some excuse that I was extremely ill and could not. Or I'd just hang out with her and wear ear plugs.
Hahaha, yeah. I'm like that but pretty much with every current favorite band of Hazzle. But Haz knows how to defend what Haz likes.
Old 15-07-2006, 07:41 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #68
acliff
llama llama duck

I saw Good Charlotte live.

They were great, because we were right near the front waiting for sum41, placebo, system of a down and metallica to come on, everyone was unimpressed and I threw bottles. Hell yes.

I'm a musical chameleon, I can bullshit about just about any type of music, and listen to anything regardless how bad it is.
Old 15-07-2006, 10:00 PM   #69
Violet

Quote:
I listen to a lot of alternative kind of rock. Indie stuff, alt-country, and some pop bands (not to be confused with boy bands or anything like that)

And by the judging thing, it's not like the ultimate decider. I find a similar taste in music is the ultimate ice-breaker.

Well, I guess that's all pretty understandable. And you're right - taste in music is a great ice breaker.
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2006, 10:56 PM   #70
GoPre

Wat r u gyus tlaking about!!!11!1@^ goud charlote is da best band evr.
GoPre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2006, 12:07 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #71
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPre
Wat r u gyus tlaking about!!!11!1@^ goud charlote is da best band evr.
Heh. And heh at Cliff for throwing bottles at the cunts.

Actually Swords, my taste generally's pretty good, and if you looked at the stuff I normally listen to, that stuff would be in my "guilty pleasures" pile (you know, everyone has certain bands they shouldn't like but do. Like Jake being ultra-indie but liking a few pop songs.) Think when you look at it in that context it's not bad.

Actually listening to a lot of Radiohead at the moment so
Old 16-07-2006, 12:15 PM   #72
Steve84

Quote:

You like Explosions in the sky. Million kudos to you. I love 'The earth is not a cold dead place'
Steve84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 05:10 AM   Senior Registered Member #73
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve84
You like Explosions in the sky. Million kudos to you. I love 'The earth is not a cold dead place'
Yes. Them and Mogwai FTW! Mogwai is a bit more mellow, though, they don't rock out as much as Explosions in the Sky.
Old 18-07-2006, 07:12 AM   Senior Registered Member #74
Swordsman
Voted Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Actually Swords, my taste generally's pretty good, and if you looked at the stuff I normally listen to, that stuff would be in my "guilty pleasures" pile (you know, everyone has certain bands they shouldn't like but do. Like Jake being ultra-indie but liking a few pop songs.) Think when you look at it in that context it's not bad.
For a second i thought i was like that, but then i noticed i'm not. I don't listen to anything that i'd qualify as a guilty pleasure. I'll blast any of the bands i have out of my speakers. Which is currently Jawbreaker and soon to be this Lock And Key EP i bought today.
Old 18-07-2006, 07:16 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #75
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

You're also 10 years younger than I am. Don't think I had any at your age either.

It'll happen, my friend, it'll happen. Comes with age, when you become an old fogey.
Old 18-07-2006, 07:24 AM   Senior Registered Member #76
Swordsman
Voted Best!

Sounds like fun.
Old 18-07-2006, 05:32 PM   #77
Steve84

Quote:
Yes. Them and Mogwai FTW! Mogwai is a bit more mellow, though, they don't rock out as much as Explosions in the Sky.
Indeedy.

I missed the chance to see explosions last year grrrr. they're not in england much..
Steve84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 05:40 PM   #78
KeKnsara

KeKnsara

Hey! my name is sara, i'm from barcelona(spain)
It's cool to have this forum to talk about Keira and stuff 'coz like not much people in Spain talk about her and well you know.
She's made it so far at such a young age. I think she's beautiful(great stomach lol)
I just wanted to know if there's anyone from around spain or something.
Well hope i see you soon.
[KeKn]
Old 20-07-2006, 03:36 AM   #79
Matsuo

My name is Matsuo, I'm a girl and I live in the United States.

I like Anime, listening to music, watching movies/TV, video games,and drawing. Bleh...I don't Really know what else to say. Feel free to ask me if you got any questions. =P
Old 20-07-2006, 04:43 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #80
Digital_Ice

My name is digital_ice, I'm a moderator, and i want you to read the rules.

specifically;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrington
4. Avatars must not exceed 80x80px and 20kb. Signatures must not exceed 300x70 and may be posted no more than once per thread. Text in signatures may not exceed 4 lines. NO ANIMATION is allowed in either graphics.