Introduce yourselves!! - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 13-07-2006, 08:15 AM   #21
devine kk

Name - David
Age 32 cough!! cough!!
Sex -Male
Location - Leeds (UK)
A profile/summary of who you are - married, 2 kids, commercial manager. Not quite got the work / life balance correct yet.
Interests/Hobbies - After my family, rugby (play hooker or tight head) is the love of my life. Albiet sadly after 20 years, 1 op on my back and 2 on my left knee my time is nearly at an end. Which means my golf handicap might improve.
An object/thing that describes you best and why - a hammer drill. Both in staure and nature
Your credit card number and pin - no use without the security code and expiry date.
Obscure/fun facts about yourself - only 5'3" and a very lean 13 stone, so yes very short and wide (shoulders not waist), but heh don't mess.
Old 13-07-2006, 08:40 AM   Officer #22
Renegade
Stock Boy

Name: Renegade but you can call me Ren =P
Sex: Male

A profile/summary of who you are: Going to be a first year university kid.

Interests/Hobbies: Music, beach, city lights, guitar, piano, movies.

An object/thing that describes you best and why: Old cheese because I smell.

Obscure/fun facts about yourself, something memorable and mockable please: I overanalyze motives and actions from girls I find attractive.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 08:54 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #23
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Name: Renegade but you can call me Ren =P
Sex: Male

A profile/summary of who you are: Going to be a first year university kid.

Interests/Hobbies: Music, beach, city lights, guitar, piano, movies.

An object/thing that describes you best and why: Old cheese because I smell.

Obscure/fun facts about yourself, something memorable and mockable please: I overanalyze motives and actions from girls I find attractive.
There is no such thing as overanalysis. You can however analyse the wrong things.
Old 13-07-2006, 09:40 AM   #24
Bait

Stephen
California

Bio: I'm 18...I lived in so cal half my life, central valley the other half. I also started playing online poker and all i do is win. I'm also very competitive and people say i'm an asshole some times, especially when its a contest. I'm going to be a first year university student.

interests: working out, eating a lot (4500 calories a day right now), riding my new bike (honda cbr 600), i need physical confrontations (contact sports, boxing what ever...), i love the snow (i was a ski instructor last winter), i love skiing and snowboarding, i love adrenaline,reading nutrition articles and finance/investment books, partying and everything that comes with it: beer runs, drinking, girls, and i love the beach/lake: surfing, wakeboarding, tubing, jetski, waterskiing etc... and rafting

object: a black t-shirt, because i get faded a lot

Obscure/fun facts: I got my ass kicked by a girl when i was skiing :icon_redf we were at heavenly (if anyone has been there, killabrew canyon) and she worked me on that trail. I've never been down it before and after you go down the cliff part theres a small trail surrounded by trees, well i slipped off the trail and got lost. we had our cells though and she met me in the tree area and we took a break then she took a picture when i was laying in the snow and told everyone i fell off a cliff in killabrew canyon and i suck! that bitch

and i admit i like shopping...
Old 13-07-2006, 10:27 AM   #25
Seydel
Newcomer

Name: Urszula but most people call me Ula unless it's on the net.
Sex: Female
A profile/summary of who you are: I am the apprentice to the best person in the world. I'm also a student in her last year of high school. I'm supposed to take the responsibilities of an adult but I've decided against it for the mean time.
Interests/Hobbies: Well lets see.... Opera. I'm also being classically trained in my singing lessons. So after that I love Musical Theatre, and theatre and acting. And I love Ancient History. Meaning, Ancient Athens in the Periclean Era. Pericles is awesome.
An object/thing that describes you best and why: a pillow. Soft, cuddly, good at lying in bed, also good at hitting others but not hard. My friend complains about it.
Your credit card number and pin: I wish I knew it myself.
Obscure/fun facts about yourself: I can't think of anything now, but you know the moment I think of something you guys will be the first to know.
Seydel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 11:15 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Dev...I'm only 5'2/5'3 and Cliff's roughly the same height too. Shorties rule.

You don't fit the stereotypical profile of a Keira fan so I'm curious as to what brought you here. That's not meant to be offensive, just the whole "getting to know you" point behind the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
There is no such thing as overanalysis. You can however analyse the wrong things.
Or analyse the right things and get them wrong. But no, no such thing as overanalysing the weird fuckers. They make no sense at the best of times.

Bait - You like working out and you like shopping? "Working out" is sexuality-neutral but combine it with shopping and that just makes you a big gayer. And you have a motorbike, do you? So you like wearing leather and riding big throbbing things?

I like Seydel. Of course this could be simply because she's female, Australian and 18. But I like to think it's because she sounds talented and intelligent.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 11:42 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #27
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle

You don't fit the stereotypical profile of a Keira fan so I'm curious as to what brought you here. That's not meant to be offensive, just the whole "getting to know you" point behind the thread.

Or analyse the right things and get them wrong. But no, no such thing as overanalysing the weird fuckers. They make no sense at the best of times.

Bait - You like working out and you like shopping? "Working out" is sexuality-neutral but combine it with shopping and that just makes you a big gayer. And you have a motorbike, do you? So you like wearing leather and riding big throbbing things?

I like Seydel. Of course this could be simply because she's female, Australian and 18. But I like to think it's because she sounds talented and intelligent.
Don't you go grouping me into the 5'2 category. I can understand where you're coming from, desperately trying to claw me down from my dizzying heights.

And Bait, don't be worried about Haz calling you a gayer. As long as your shopping is for guns and shit, and not for lube and his/his towels
Old 13-07-2006, 12:37 PM   Senior Registered Member #28
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Woah, how short is Haz? I thought I was bad but according to Google I go to about 5'4 (165 cms). 5'2? :O

And rofl @ Bait for being pwnd.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 01:01 PM   #29
Seydel
Newcomer

Thanks Haz. I'm guessing I should probably be flattered. I'm also guessing that even if you like me I'm still the "c" word that you're no longer allowed to say.

Goodness you people are short. According to google I'm 5'8 (175cm).
Old 13-07-2006, 01:18 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #30
acliff
llama llama duck

Google gives you a decimal version of feet. So a 5.4 would be approx 5 foot 4 4/5 inches, 175 centimeters = 5.74146982 feet is 5 foot 8 7/8 inches. You're taller than you think.
Old 13-07-2006, 01:23 PM   #31
Seydel
Newcomer

yes but I don't normally measure myself using feet and inches. It confuses me. Thus I say cm. So I know I'm 175 cm therefore saying I'm exactly the height I think I am. But who knows, it's been a couple of months since I last measured myself. Maybe I had another growth spurt.
Old 13-07-2006, 01:26 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #32
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Yes Seydel, yes you are. But it's a term of endearment. And most Aussie girls are tall. Which is one of the many reasons why I love Aussies

And I didn't say you were 5'2 Cliff, I said "roughly" the same height. In those chunky shoes of yours you were about an inch taller.
Old 13-07-2006, 01:27 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #33
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Yes Seydel, yes you are. But it's a term of endearment.

He said 165 Cliff. Which is about 5'5. And I didn't say you were 5'2, I said "roughly" the same height. In those chunky shoes of yours you were about an inch taller.
Keep telling yourself that, darling.

I swear this is becoming like a mantra to you
Old 13-07-2006, 01:30 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #34
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Keep telling yourself that, darling.

I swear this is becoming like a mantra to you
You act as if I want to be taller than you. Whereas I quite like being my height. Good things come in small packages and I'm a great thing

It's just how I remember it. We can take pictures at the BBQ and resolve it.
Old 13-07-2006, 01:49 PM   #35
keira89

I'm 5'4 but don't mind my height!
Saydel you're so tall!
keira89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 02:17 PM   #36
I've

name: Patrick
interests: Keira, London, acting, movies, cars, music, going downtown, computer games, chatting, reading (especially books of John Grisham) etc.

habitat: Southern Germany (Heilbronn)
future: I hope to live in about 3 years in London, attending the RADA.

anything else ?

I'm a smooth person, who is fond of all these, who are fond of me.

I've is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 02:20 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #37
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by keira89
I'm 5'4 but don't mind my height!
Saydel you're so tall!
5'4 is a great height. Being taller than Haz feels good doesn't it?
Old 13-07-2006, 02:34 PM   #38
keira89

it does a bit, but I felt so bad when I was younger and all the other girls were mean at me!
keira89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 03:31 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #39
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

If that's what it takes to make you feel good about yourself Cliff I pity you

I may be shorter than you but I am also far superior to you in every way
Old 13-07-2006, 03:53 PM   #40
devine kk

Quote:

Basically it was after POTC. Ii enjoyed the film, still do. I was watching it once and suddenly realised she was the spitting image of a friend of mine. So to convince her when I next saw her I looked Keira up on the web and there you all were. It seemed like a good laugh so I joined in. I am a fan of Keira, she is very god looking and not bad at acting. I am as fixated as some members here are but the forums are good for a laugh.

If I can convince her I will scan some pictures my friend has on her wall, and believe me you cannot tell them apart. Not some much now that Keira has entered her must conform to LA looks phase but in the BLB days the likeness is uncanny. Especially the older pictures of her in a school uniform in village affair (I think), my friend’s mum has some school pictures of her on the wall in a family gallery and again they look like they were separated at birth. Its like I see KK everyday, not many can say that.

And yes we shorties can take over the world. It would appear that Cliff is the only one who can accept it, perhaps he is skinny also.