I just saw the movie and... *spoilers* - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira's Movies & Projects

Keira's Movies & Projects The place to discuss Keira's movies, projects and anything else you hear with your ear to the ground...

Old 13-07-2006, 04:17 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #41
Digital_Ice

calm down dear.
Old 13-07-2006, 04:21 PM   #42
Spider

For one horrible second I thought perhaps they weren't going to show us who was walking down the stairs, and leave it to the next film. If they had actually done that I would of had a heart attack.

Davy Jones actually grew on me and now I quite like him... Oh and this might sound totally disgusting, but I actually think Norrington looked quite handsome with a beard... Well he could have if there had been less dirt on him.
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 04:25 PM   #43
jack67
Newcomer

You are like me about Davy Jones and Norrington was great!!! I too would have had a heart attack if they ended it right there!!!!:Hail: :Hail: :Hail:
jack67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 04:50 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #44
Digital_Ice

stop it with the damn bowing smilieys!! argh. noobs.
Old 13-07-2006, 05:07 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #45
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Does anyone else have the suspicion that Davy Jones will become an ally of our intrepid band of pirates in order to get his heart back from the East India Trading Company?
Old 13-07-2006, 06:02 PM   #46
Spider

I can certainly imagine somewhere towards the end of the third, there will be a scene where Davy's eyes will water up and he'll step into some ray of light and be brought to Heaven... Or something along those lines.
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 07:15 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #47
Foeni

I was dissapointed. It was funny, agreed. But it was too much about Jack's weirdness and funny moments. It seemed forced. I liked the first one MUCH better. It's like they knew everyone thinks Jack's soo funny and they over-did it this time.
Old 14-07-2006, 03:28 AM   Senior Registered Member #48
frodo1511
Pin Dick

I knew this movie would be big, but not bigger than Revenge of the Sith or Spider-Man...kudos.
Old 14-07-2006, 05:50 PM   #49
Psuedo-Black

I absolutely loved the movie, alot more than the first, but I had watched the first again just yesterday to see if I liked it better. Nope; it was still great, but the 2nd one surpassed the first in many ways. And the thrill I got when Barbossa was comming down the stairs, waiting to see who it was while the music was playing, man I was kinda upset it was over then... I'm deffinatly waiting for next summer now!
Old 15-07-2006, 09:36 AM   #50
knightley-is-4-real

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by calereneau
I figure I'd start a thread where everyone can post their immediate reation to the film. Me first...

I loved it. Honestly, I was a bit worried for the first 45 minutes or so, but once it gets going, wow! The new characters are all amazing and the special effects were very cool at times. Is it better than this first one? Tough call. But it is really very entertaining!
:fencing: i agree it was better than the first but the fish things creeped me out and what was with elizabeth kissing jack i know that was to handcuff him to stay there but that was really messed up expecally when will saw them!! sorry if i spoiled it for anyone!!
Old 15-07-2006, 10:26 PM   #51
runangl
Run Angle.

so what if will saw it and will be upset haha... it was hot, and that's all that matters =P
Old 16-07-2006, 10:56 AM   #52
gotasmoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Does anyone else have the suspicion that Davy Jones will become an ally of our intrepid band of pirates in order to get his heart back from the East India Trading Company?
I was thinking the same thing.
gotasmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2006, 02:35 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #53
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

I just watched it and loved it
Best line has to go to Jack

"Look...one undead monkey"
Ranman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:36 PM   #54
Bianca
Newcomer

I found the film so funny! There were so many bits that i could not stop laughing at. One of them was when Jack, Will and Norrington were fighting and Keira said "Oh! fine! Let's just pull out our swords and start banging away at each other! This will solve everything! I've had it! I've had enough! Wobbly-legged, rum-soaked... pirates!"

Brilliant film! My favorite film of the year! Same as when The curse of the Black Pearl came out, that was my best film of the year.
Bianca is offline   Reply With Quote