9 Things I Hate About Everyone..... - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > The Hole > Absolutely Bananas

Absolutely Bananas Completely unmoderated, guest-friendly forum. A test replacement for the shoutbox.

Old 01-07-2006, 01:59 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #1
Digital_Ice

9 Things I Hate About Everyone.....

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
Old 01-07-2006, 02:01 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
Mandy
Honourary Brit

So much anger.
Old 01-07-2006, 02:04 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #3
Digital_Ice

heh, it was a fwd i recived. i usually delete fwds, but hotmail opened it for me when i deleted the prev message. so anyway. i posted it.
Old 01-07-2006, 02:19 PM   #4
Juliamariskamadadh
Shoutbox Abuser

LOL Ice!
Old 01-07-2006, 02:47 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #5
Mandy
Honourary Brit

LOL Julia!
Old 01-07-2006, 02:50 PM   Senior Registered Member #6
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Number 9 actually isn't all that stupid since bus stops over here have multiple buses that pass through, so asking about another bus to another route... not all that bad. But yeah, had that chain e-mail before, the "life is short" one is fave.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
Old 01-07-2006, 03:35 PM   #7
iximisspiggyixi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
That one made me laugh.

Cause, um, I kinda do it ALL the time. :icon_err:
Old 01-07-2006, 04:19 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #8
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Mmmm, I kinda want some cake now.
Old 01-07-2006, 05:13 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #9
Digital_Ice

mmm cake?
Old 01-07-2006, 08:59 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #10
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Meh. I just hate everything about everyone.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:16 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #11
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Meh. I just hate everything about everyone.
What he said...

...and that stuff was lifted from a comedian. I can't remember who. Sounds like Denis Leary (for the anger) but he's not that good. And, if he did say it, chances are he lifted it from another comedian.
Might've been Bill Hicks.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:33 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #12
Digital_Ice

its not bill hicks, i can tell you that much. I am ahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge bill hicks fan.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:44 PM   Senior Registered Member #13
DefyingGravity

Quote:
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
Haha. More like, I'm the type of person to get up and manually change the channel while I'm looking for the remote, and then continue looking for the remote after I've changed the channel. :icon_err:
Old 01-07-2006, 09:49 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #14
Mandy
Honourary Brit

The way my cable and cable receiver is set up, I HAVE to have the remote to change the channel. There's no way to change it on the receiver. So yeah, I'm always having to look for the remote.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:51 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #15
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
its not bill hicks, i can tell you that much. I am ahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge bill hicks fan.
Yeah. I think the use of "sunshine" threw me off 'cause he used that in a bit I saw. Do you have a copy of his Flying Saucer Tour show from Pittsburgh?
Oh God is he phenomenal. The crowd is uptight and not laughing, but he manages to turn the room.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:06 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #16
Digital_Ice

nope.

philosophy (cd), one night stand (dvd) totally bill hicks (dvd) shock & awe (cd), relentless (cd), love laughter & truth (cd), Rant in E minor (cd), Live in LA (cd), human fellowship (cd), filling up the hump (cd), dangerous (cd), & chicago 1989 (cd)
Old 04-07-2006, 12:44 AM   #17
allied_assult

haha thise things make me made 2. especially the remote thing
Old 04-07-2006, 02:39 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #18
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
nope.

philosophy (cd), one night stand (dvd) totally bill hicks (dvd) shock & awe (cd), relentless (cd), love laughter & truth (cd), Rant in E minor (cd), Live in LA (cd), human fellowship (cd), filling up the hump (cd), dangerous (cd), & chicago 1989 (cd)
If I can figure out how to make a copy I could send it to you.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:43 AM   Senior Registered Member #19
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Remotes? I just make my girlfriend change the channel.

She was actually fired from a few jobs because I didn't want to watch what was on the TV.
Old 04-07-2006, 10:42 AM   Senior Registered Member #20
marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
Remotes? I just make my girlfriend change the channel.

She was actually fired from a few jobs because I didn't want to watch what was on the TV.
and how do you explain that on?