To the editor of the shout box - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Administratum > KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues

KeiraKnightley.com & Forum Issues Anything relating to the website and forums themselves. You post it, we'll answer it.

Old 20-06-2006, 08:50 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #21
Foeni

It could be swords, but it started before he was banned. It started right after gaucho was banned. Suppose it could be either one of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
It's just sad and pathetic because it's not as if the edits are even funny. If they were witty, it'd be one thing, but they're not.
Agreed. At one time we were editing each other's shouts and having a good laugh at it in IRC. All that was in good fun, and only implicated ourselves. The fucking retard editing the shoutbox now, should have his tiny dick cut off with a plastic spoon.
Old 20-06-2006, 10:50 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #22
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Could be both Fo. I've noticed two different styles to the edits, and two different approaches (targeting different people). Initially it was probably Gaucho, as it was very crude, just "shit" and "Fuck" everywhere, it wasn't even designed to take the piss, just be crude. After that it changed, and there was a little more subtlety to it. Also at this point Gaucho got edited too, which initially made me think it was him covering up, but the subtlety, and the removal/edit of anything criticising Swords, coupled with the "My problem's not with with you Haz so fuck off and let Duckula speak" approach makes it all seem like him.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2006, 10:53 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #23
Foeni

Well, I haven't look that much into it. I've just noticed that there have been edits. So the swords edits started when ducks banned him? Up until that point he didn't really have a reason to edit, did he? It's not like we were harsh on him...

Anyway, I hope the admins can find out who it is.
Old 20-06-2006, 01:32 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #24
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Yeah, the edits changed in style when Swords was banned.

Oh well, whoever it is, he/she has a tiny willy.

Thanks to Baz for taking it down, if it can be fixed, I'd welcome it back, but if not, I'd rather not have it than have an idiot editing stuff.
Old 20-06-2006, 01:46 PM   Senior Registered Member #25
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

I just don't really think it's Swords because he actually respects the site. Before his three day ban he didn't really abuse anything on the site, he didn't spam or post anything ridiculous. Some people may not have agreed with what he said, but that's what a forum is about, right? I talk to him online and he just doesn't seem like the kind of lame person that would do something like a shoutbox edit.

UNLESS! Maybe he's using me to protect his KKW well being and he and Gaucho (or maybe the same person...!!!!) are editing all the shouts! OMAGAH! :icon_err:
Old 20-06-2006, 02:58 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Fair enough, but I think his attitude just before Ducky's ban had changed, and I don't think he respected the site as much. I thought just before he got banned he was behaving like a jackass for the first time since he joined KKW and that adds to my theory.

Anyway Jake, whoever it is, it's someone who's regular, I can tell that much from the shouts. I guarantee you it's not some random passer by, it's a member who knows a little about the people on this site. And you'd think anyone who knows the sort of stuff that this person does would respect the site, so clearly whoever it is is acting unusually.
Old 20-06-2006, 04:46 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #27
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Honestly, the best thing would be to ignore he/she/it. It's obvious that editing the shoutbox provides this sad soul with the attention its God-forsaken, cum-dumpster mother, never gave.

My hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Old 20-06-2006, 05:20 PM   #28
mehrdad368
Ranman Raping Horse Boy

Quote:
Yes, why don't we ask them nicely to stop, eh?
I don't think so because if they'll accept it with nice ask they didn't do this.
Old 20-06-2006, 06:09 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #29
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Good idea Brad. Will help now that the shoutbox is gone too.

Meathead I was being sarcastic.
Old 20-06-2006, 09:58 PM   Senior Registered Member #30
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Anyway Jake, whoever it is, it's someone who's regular, I can tell that much from the shouts. I guarantee you it's not some random passer by, it's a member who knows a little about the people on this site. And you'd think anyone who knows the sort of stuff that this person does would respect the site, so clearly whoever it is is acting unusually.
You're probably right there. Swords has convinced me it's not him, though. If it is him, then he's done a good job pulling the curtain over my head. I just don't think it is.

And yeah, we should probably drop it like Brad suggests. (not drop it like it's hot)
Old 20-06-2006, 10:11 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #31
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Agreed. Fuck it. We still have IRC!

Oh.
Old 21-06-2006, 11:02 PM   Senior Registered Member #32
Swordsman
Voted Best!

It wasn't me. I was pissed after being banned for no reason but i wouldn't go to such lengths to mess up the site. I'm not even technical enough to do anything like that anyway.
Old 21-06-2006, 11:16 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #33
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Alright, I take it back. You're still a cunt though.
Old 21-06-2006, 11:20 PM   Senior Registered Member #34
Swordsman
Voted Best!

Awesome.
Old 26-06-2006, 04:13 AM   #35
Bait

haha i got you fuckers good! it happened as an accident and then me being the opportunist decided to exploit it and fucked your shit up. it was quite entertaining to see how riled up everyone gets over their beloved shout box...

ok i didn't do it but i'd like to say i thought it was entertaining as it did not harm the site (to my knowledge)...just changed some posts like mods do when they edit posts.

but i do agree with everyone that it is lame to do, especially to do it because you were mad you got banned (if thats the case)
Old 26-06-2006, 01:25 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #36
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Bait it would've been fine if the edits were funny. But they were just crass and crap.

Most were just "shit shit shit".

I think people got riled up at first because their words were being changed, and then at the idea of someone being a dick. It got annoying because the dick kept doing it.

But let's not give this any more attention, eh?
Old 26-06-2006, 02:13 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #37
Foeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait
just changed some posts like mods do when they edit posts.
What do you think is the keyword in that sentence?

Editing shouts were funny for about half an hour when we were like 4 online in IRC changing EACH OTHER's shouts. We edited them to something funny, and we never touched anyone else's shouts.
What happened this time, was just plain annoying. What Hazzle said.
Old 26-06-2006, 02:23 PM   Senior Registered Member #38
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Damn, it would've made some sense if it was Bait

Oooh, anyone remember Glare? It would so kickbutt if it was him.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2006, 02:31 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #39
Mandy
Honourary Brit

GOD. Whenever I even read the word "glare" or hear it on t.v. or anything, I just turn into the Hulk and smash everything. Fucking hate that shithead.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2006, 02:33 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #40
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

What Mandy said.