Fathers & Daughters - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 22-06-2004, 10:30 AM   #21
Vertical Vortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newell4keira
Maybe but the topic is about daughters and fathers so that must mean from all over the worldso if someone in Africa did get on here (Wild i know) then they could post their views on here.

so, all what we have to do, is travel to a poor part of africa, give them a computer with internet, help them registering to this forum, let them reply and go home again with all the stuff

who want to do it?
Old 22-06-2004, 03:58 PM   #22
Newell4keira

No, it doesnt matter, but i suppose you could just go and ask about how they feel.
Newell4keira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 10:14 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #23
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Errr...thanks for that. I wasn't sure, but now I think I won't marry my mom.....

To get back on track, I don't really think I'd want to date someone that's like what my dad was like. Of course, if you knew me, you'd know the whole story behind that...

I can understand this theory though, because most fathers are caring and overprotective of their daughters and I'd want that same secure feeling from my husband as well.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:15 AM   #24
Chillout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post
delete
Make me.
Old 06-01-2007, 06:53 PM   #25
seventhson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle View Post
I don't mean to be rude, but I just feel that the girls on here are often much happier discussing such personal matters on their own boards. Since this, it seems, relates to daughters and their fathers, rather than mothers and their sons, and I don't know if there are that many fathers on here (I could be wrong, of course),
My 12yr. old daughter & I have lots of good times together! I wrote a song for her when she was a baby, "She's my little Olivia the prettiest girl in the world. She's my little Olivia the pretiest girl in the world...
She's so sweet & very smart. She's the treasure of my heart. She's my little Olivia the pretiest girl in the world..."
It's a cute little nursery rhyme kinda tune that I can sing/throw down just to tease/embarrass her a little bit now that she is a tween (no longer a little kid, not yet a teen). She pretends she's mad & hits me, but it doesn't hurt, we laugh & it's all good. She will always be my little girl. I'll always be the old man.
I'm proud as bunch she's growing up so fast, but it makes me feel I'm old, dude.

(-: Peace :-)
seventhson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:33 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flightfreak View Post
Am i the only one that thinks it's sweet?
Nope. It's a special bond.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:31 AM   #27
Chillout

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventhson View Post
My 12yr. old daughter & I have lots of good times together! I wrote a song for her when she was a baby, "She's my little Olivia the prettiest girl in the world. She's my little Olivia the pretiest girl in the world...
She's so sweet & very smart. She's the treasure of my heart. She's my little Olivia the pretiest girl in the world..."
It's a cute little nursery rhyme kinda tune that I can sing/throw down just to tease/embarrass her a little bit now that she is a tween (no longer a little kid, not yet a teen). She pretends she's mad & hits me, but it doesn't hurt, we laugh & it's all good. She will always be my little girl. I'll always be the old man.
I'm proud as bunch she's growing up so fast, but it makes me feel I'm old, dude.

(-: Peace :-)
Oh give me a break!
Old 07-01-2007, 08:47 AM   #28
Chillout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flightfreak View Post
Oh give him a ban!

OOOOHHH SOMEONES THREATENING A MOD!!!!! Not cool!!!