Nintendo DS - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 12-06-2006, 03:21 AM   #1
calereneau

Nintendo DS

Hey, if anyone has a Nintendo DS and a wireless internet connection, post your friend code so we can play.

calereneau=107446525478

Honestly, friend codes are the worst and owning a DS means you're pretty nerdy....but hey, I figure we're all pretty much nerds anyways.

laterz.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:15 AM   Senior Registered Member #2
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

What Games do you have, Cale?

The WiFi games I have are: Mario Kart, Metroid, Animal Crossing. And that's it. You have either of the three?

My mario code is 021534291040

Don't know if they're all the same code, though.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:19 AM   Senior Registered Member #3
kingdumbass

I have a DS....
I think the only wi-fi games I have are Mario Kart and Animal Crossing...although I never play AC, as it just doesn't compare to the GameCube version. Has anyone tried the new Mario for the DS? I thought it was nothing special at first, but then ended up loving it.

And speaking of great games, I just got done playing through Zelda: Wind Waker for the second time. Not having played it since 2003, I forgot what an amazing work of art that game really is.
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:21 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Glad to see someone else appreciate Wind Waker. I just bought it a few months ago after beating it and selling it when it first came out. It's a beauty.

The artwork is amazing, and I didn't hate it like a lot of other fans did, but I do like the darker Zelda games. Can't wait for Twilight Princess.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:29 PM   #5
calereneau

Sweet , I have Mario Kart. I'm looking into Animal Crossing and or Metroid though in the near future.

I'll add you two

I really want New Super Mario Bros. but I'm gonna wait a bit first.
Old 22-08-2006, 02:40 AM   #6
calereneau

Jake, what's your new code? And when are we ever gonna play Mario Kart or Metroid? Douche!
Old 23-08-2006, 03:35 AM   #7
NinjaTurtleRocky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
Glad to see someone else appreciate Wind Waker. I just bought it a few months ago after beating it and selling it when it first came out. It's a beauty.

The artwork is amazing, and I didn't hate it like a lot of other fans did, but I do like the darker Zelda games. Can't wait for Twilight Princess.

just wanted to make a note on this, wind waker was the 2nd worst zelda game to date imo. first being Zelda 2: Adventures of Link for the NES. Wind Waker was far too boring, the sailing was the longest part of the game, the entire thing being beaten within 10 hours is terrible. I lost 2 hearts to gannon, that's not right people. TP better make a comeback or i'm going to slit some bitches. 'nuff said!
NinjaTurtleRocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 05:46 AM   #8
calereneau

I agree, entirely too much sailing! But still not THAT bad of a game. Better than Majora's Mask, that's for sure. Twilight Princess looks amazing, and naturally I'm way more excited about the Wii version than the GC version. Anyways. Nintendo DS....whoo!
Old 23-08-2006, 01:54 PM   Senior Registered Member #9
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by calereneau
I agree, entirely too much sailing! But still not THAT bad of a game. Better than Majora's Mask, that's for sure. Twilight Princess looks amazing, and naturally I'm way more excited about the Wii version than the GC version. Anyways. Nintendo DS....whoo!
Yeah I'm going to get it for the Wii. For sizzle.
And I'll get my DS code to you when I actually get a chance to go online with it.
Old 24-08-2006, 12:02 AM   Senior Registered Member #10
Swordsman
Voted Best!

I liked the sailing in Wind Waker. Gave me the sense that it was a whole world in a game, not just a level after another. Besides the sailing was easy once you got the thing that let you teleport by hurricanes or whatever. I spent weeks on WW, i got everything done and Twilight Princess might even top Ocarina Of Time. Jake, will Wii have an online feature? I haven't read up on the new features for months. If there is one, i'm gonna kick your ass in something.
Old 24-08-2006, 05:12 AM   Senior Registered Member #11
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordsman
I liked the sailing in Wind Waker. Gave me the sense that it was a whole world in a game, not just a level after another. Besides the sailing was easy once you got the thing that let you teleport by hurricanes or whatever. I spent weeks on WW, i got everything done and Twilight Princess might even top Ocarina Of Time. Jake, will Wii have an online feature? I haven't read up on the new features for months. If there is one, i'm gonna kick your ass in something.
Haha, haven't heard about any type of online multiplayer feature. They might add some little things with the online connection to the game, but I doubt any interaction between two gamers over the connection.