I've got a very serious problem!!!! (Urgent) - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 19-06-2006, 11:31 AM   #1
Niscen

Exclamation I've got a very serious problem!!!! (Urgent)

Okay, I'll try to make all these straight.

Two weeks before graduation, I've found this guy, a boy I consider the right guy for me. But we do not know each other. ... And I've discovered that he sees me very often during those days (maybe it was all just my imagination, maybe he looked at me just because I looked stupid). But now we've graduated, and I'm not even sure whether I like him or not, I want to contact him by e-mail... but I'm not sure if it's right to do so. What should I do?

If it was you, what should you do?
Niscen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 11:41 AM   #2
devine kk

you will never know if you don't make a move. you may live to regret it. what if etc.
Old 19-06-2006, 11:50 AM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #3
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

This sound like a question for the great, noble and wise man of KKW
Go now and

ASK DUCKULA
Ranman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 11:51 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #4
Foeni

I wouldn't use e-mail. Bump into him somewhere. If he doesn't really know you, you need to show him that he should want to know you. That's hard in an e-mail.
Old 19-06-2006, 12:30 PM   Senior Registered Member #5
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Hit them up on the email, though not knowing each other is pretty vague... Have you 2 talked or did you just have a "love-at-first-sight" moment in regards to him being a potential boyfriend?

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 02:02 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #6
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

What Fo said. But most of all, what Ran said. The rest of these gayers wouldn't know a thing.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2006, 02:42 PM   #7
Niscen

How can I bump into him somewhere? We've graduated already....*sighing*

Well, Jet, to your question, it's some kind of "love-at-first-sight", I guess. No, we haven't talked so far.

Actually, I noticed him looking at me often at first, but I didn't really care about him, because boys look at me often at school also...I just regarded him one of those boys only....at the beginning. But I can't figure out "when" did I start to feel different toward him. I still try to tell myself that the feeling isn't called "like" or "love"....I am still confused...:icon_frow
Old 19-06-2006, 02:54 PM   Senior Registered Member #8
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

An email would be weird if it was just that much contact... I mean, not even a slight talk... geez. Bumping is hard, but try to find connections through friends? Surely a friend of yours knows a friend of his (and maybe put a few more middlemen in there too, who knows).

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
Old 19-06-2006, 03:22 PM   #9
Niscen

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
try to find connections through friends? Surely a friend of yours knows a friend of his (and maybe put a few more middlemen in there too, who knows).
yes, I've found a friend, a classmate of his. I've told him that I want to know that guy, and will he try to be the "middleman", and he said okay, he'll try to make us chat online. But you know what? The guy tell my friend that his computer has some problems and he's got it fixed... he can't use the computer these days..... maybe when it returns, he forgets me...
Old 19-06-2006, 03:27 PM   Senior Registered Member #10
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Paranoia, if he's going to glance at you often, chances are a quick flash of your picture to him will make him remember. As everyonelse said, it's worth a shot, especially if you've got someone to help you 2 ^^

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
Old 19-06-2006, 03:30 PM   #11
Niscen

thanks for your comfort, but I don't think it will work .
Old 19-06-2006, 11:11 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #12
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Well we can't fucking make him like you so what more do you want?! Advice given, if you're ignoring it, that's probably wise. Ask Duckula, he always knows what to do.

Anyway if you don't think it's going to work then what was the point of this thread?
Old 20-06-2006, 02:51 AM   Senior Registered Member #13
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Anyway if you don't think it's going to work then what was the point of this thread?
Hope and assurance ^^ (Quoting her from MSN)

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
Old 20-06-2006, 07:30 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #14
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Bah. Fucking softies expect us to hold their hands.

The thing is Jet, you tried to give her hope and assurance and yet she shrugged it off. It's annoying when people do that. "Please reassure me everything will be ok" "Everything will be ok" "I really don't think it will". I always get tempted to say "Fine, it won't then, now fuck off." So this time I did.
Old 20-06-2006, 07:41 AM   #15
Niscen

Haz, you don't understand girls, do you? Sorry, maybe I sound a bit rude. Sometimes girls just need a little bit comfort and hope.

What Jet told me on the msn do make me feel better, and I really know what I should do or how I should think. Jet's really a great "sex therapist" :icon_err:

**Thanks for all your advices!! I really appreciated them...
Old 20-06-2006, 07:54 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #16
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niscen
Haz, you don't understand girls, do you? Sorry, maybe I sound a bit rude. Sometimes girls just need a little bit comfort and hope.
No, REALLY?! I know that, it's just SOME girls operate on enough logic to realise that if you want comfort and hope don't fucking argue with someone giving it to you! To be fair, you're right, I don't understand most girls, as most of you are dumb fuckers who don't operate according to the laws of logic and reason, but are instead completely irrational fuckers. It's a wonder you lot live longer than us, it really is.

I hate people who're so insecure that when you give them the reassurance they want they still argue with you. I used to do it and it's fucking annoying. It's also fucking wrong, and rather than just pander to it, I'm trying to point out you need to change your mentality. Seriously, I've broken up with a girl for being like you, and I can't be the only guy to do it. For your own sake, when someone says something like "It'll be ok" don't argue with them.

Quote:
What Jet told me on the msn do make me feel better, and I really know what I should do or how I should think. Jet's really a great "sex therapist" :icon_err:
Noone can tell you how you should think. To think that is stupid. There's no "should do", there's only what you feel comfortable with. Every person is different. As soon as people realise that they'll stop giving relationship advice based on a few kernels of information. Any advice based on this generalised situation is likely to be worthless.
Old 20-06-2006, 08:03 AM   #17
Sundance

The silly girl just wanted someone to talk to. No harm there.

What is it, man? Did you wake up to have some Cheerios and find there wasn't any milk?
Old 20-06-2006, 08:06 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #18
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance
The silly girl just wanted someone to talk to. No harm there.

What is it, man? Did you wake up to have some Cheerios and find there wasn't any milk?
Talk AT. That's the crucial difference. It's retarded to ask someone for comfort and then shrug it off and say "No, I really don't think that's true."

Well if you don't think it's true, it's probably not, why the fuck are you asking me? Exactly, because you're a stupid little wench.
Old 20-06-2006, 08:07 AM   #19
Niscen

I don't argue with anyone who gives them their advices, I just wasn't sure it'll work, but if the one who gave the advice persuaded me that it'll be fine, I won't question them anything!!! Or even argue with them!!!

Could you please stop being this "strict", Haz? It's hard to talk with you in a peaceful way...
Old 20-06-2006, 08:09 AM   #20
Sundance

You have to admit Hazzle has a point. It does sound kind of funny to say, "Help! I'm drowning!" Then lend that person a hand and have them say to you, "No! Thank you very much. I'm drowning!"