Two "How old were you.." question - Page 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 03-06-2006, 02:05 PM   Senior Registered Member #61
Pygmalion
Pissed

Hmmm I don't know about that Haz, I know of some very young lesbians. I know with me I didn't know I was gay...but then maybe I don't want to admit it because of the social taboo.
This is all very confusing.
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 03:09 PM   #62
Katielondon
Jezebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by once_dreaded
Well my kiss at 13 was with a boy. My first girl kiss wasn't until I was 17 and out of the closet. I've only had sex with women and I feel it qualifies for losing my virginity (my ex-step-daughter used to argue this point with me because she believes the I'm still a virgin because I haven't been penetrated by a man, DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THIS *growl*).

omg its the same with me and 1 of my male friends, i just say thats a load of rubbish because i have done sexual things with a girl so that counts as im not attracted to men.
Katielondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 03:57 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #63
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygmalion
Hmmm I don't know about that Haz, I know of some very young lesbians. I know with me I didn't know I was gay...but then maybe I don't want to admit it because of the social taboo.
This is all very confusing.
Yeah, I think it may be slowly becoming more socially acceptable. Which is good. I see no reason why it should hold people back. Then again, there's still the whole "Am I gay or am I not?" thing. And then there's a whole "straight but curious" group who fuck with your head. Lousy indecisive women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katielondon
omg its the same with me and 1 of my male friends, i just say thats a load of rubbish because i have done sexual things with a girl so that counts as im not attracted to men.
Agreed. It's a load of shit expecting a lesbian to sleep with a guy just to lose her virginity. Do gay men have to sleep with women to lose theirs?

Quote:
Traditionally, virgin is used to describe a person who has not engaged in sexual intercourse. This use is traditionally restricted to a person who has not yet engaged in vaginal intercourse, especially a woman, but it is sometimes used to describe someone who has not engaged in sexual activities in general. Also, someone can be referred to as an "anal virgin," being a virgin to anal sex (specifically receiving anal sex).
Quote:
The term sexual intercourse refers to a wider range of sexual activities than the term coitus, which only refers to male-female genital sex.
So err, that puts that one to bed then...

Quote:
Among human females, the hymen is a membrane, part of the vulva, which partially occludes the entrance to the vagina and which is often physically torn when the woman first engages in sexual intercourse. Hymens vary in thickness, shape, and flexibilty. The presence of an intact membrane is often seen as physical evidence of virginity in the broader technical sense. The absence of one, however, is not necessarily an indication of participation in sexual intercourse, since in some women the hymen is either absent from birth, or sufficiently vestigial not to be affected by sexual penetration. Also, the hymen can be broken before a woman engages in sexual intercourse, for example during strenuous exercise or during the insertion of a tampon. Conversely, in rare cases a woman's hymen is imperforate, and as menstrual discharge cannot then escape, surgical intervention to break it is necessary to protect her health.

In most cultures, women are not regarded as virgins after a sexual assault, but some people disavow this notion. There are also those who take this "spiritual" concept of virginity to its maximum, considering "born again virgins" to be virgins, regardless of their past sexual conduct.
(Dispelling my previous definition, one I proposed a while ago, requiring a broken hymen. Also could make a LOSI virgin a virgin too )
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 05:12 PM   Senior Registered Member #64
Pygmalion
Pissed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Yeah, I think it may be slowly becoming more socially acceptable. Which is good. I see no reason why it should hold people back. Then again, there's still the whole "Am I gay or am I not?" thing.
)
Its more the "Am I Gay" or not thing that stops most people from declaring themselves gay at an early age.
Then again, looking back the signs were all there; my bestie in primary (now a raging bulldyke) and I decided we hated boys, one of us was going to dress up as a man, we were going to get married and travel the world...the funny part was we were fighting over who got to dress up as the man.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:24 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #65
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Its more the "Am I Gay" or not thing that stops most people from declaring themselves gay at an early age. .
That's really what I thought, because you could always kiss someone in private and keep it hush-hush. However if you didn't really think you WERE gay, why would you kiss someone of the same sex? It's sort of like...denial, I suppose, and kissing someone of the same sex would confirm your sexuality. Maybe some people aren't quite ready for that while wrestling with whether they are or are not gay.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:16 PM   #66
TheNewKeira
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foeni
Haven't seen you for a while, Hanne. What happened to the mIRC thing we talked about?
umm, haven't yet checked it out..:icon_redf

but guys... who says talking is wrong anyway? don't really see the problem..
TheNewKeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 02:17 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #67
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewKeira
but guys... who says talking is wrong anyway? don't really see the problem..
Oh there's so much irony in me posting this but I AM trying to be helpful here:

Quote:
2. Do not incite flaming (abuse and arguments) or mindless chatter (spam). Threads should have a clear title and a singular topic promoting healthy discussion or comment.
Too much chit chat and the mods get trigger-happy. IRC is a better bet, or the shoutbox.
Old 04-06-2006, 08:51 PM   #68
once_dreaded

Location: Oregon, USA. Greenest state in the union, sorry Washitonians :oP
Okay Haz I brought up your theory to my friends last night while we were drinking. E dated boys throughout high school but didn't act on her sexuality until getting drunk with a girl that basically threw her down and sexed her up, so her first kiss and sex happened on the same night. S waited until she was in college then had her kiss and sex within a month. B said she had a threesome one night with two girls because her BF at the time pissed her off then took one of the girls back to the room she was sharing with the BF and had a threesome there so her stuff happened on the same night as well.
*le sigh* Looks like I'm the prude with waiting a year between girl kiss and sex LOL.
#88 in the Keira Knightley Posse
once_dreaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 01:35 AM   Senior Registered Member #69
Pygmalion
Pissed

Lol I realised I was gay before I hooked up with a chick actually, after I came out all these straighties at parties were queueing to get with the lesbian, (but not poon her) hence why my first girl kiss and shag were seperated.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:45 AM   #70
Katielondon
Jezebel

Quote:
Lol I realised I was gay before I hooked up with a chick actually, after I came out all these straighties at parties were queueing to get with the lesbian, (but not poon her) hence why my first girl kiss and shag were seperated.

for me it was talking to and becoming very attracted to a known lesbian at school, i hadnt come out at that point, and first sex happened within a week of kissing her as i had to be careful about anyone finding out the first oppitunity i got to stay over at her house after school i took.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:06 AM   Senior Registered Member #71
Pygmalion
Pissed

Quote:
for me it was talking to and becoming very attracted to a known lesbian at school, i hadnt come out at that point, and first sex happened within a week of kissing her as i had to be careful about anyone finding out the first oppitunity i got to stay over at her house after school i took.
Why didn't you want anyone to find out? Did you just think everyone'd hate you?
Old 05-06-2006, 03:17 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #72
Mandy
Honourary Brit

I realized I was straight when I had a huge dong in me and I liked it.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 08:02 AM   #73
once_dreaded

Location: Oregon, USA. Greenest state in the union, sorry Washitonians :oP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
I realized I was straight when I had a huge dong in me and I liked it.
OMG ROFLMFAO CHAL OMG OMG OMG. Mandy I so loff you, can I be your groupie? Everyone needs a dyke groupie LOL.
#88 in the Keira Knightley Posse
once_dreaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 08:54 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #74
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Erm. How so? You were 16 for both, no? That's not MUCH of a seperation. I think my theory still holds water, OD's post seems to add strength to it too. BTW OD, I don't think a year's a big deal, it's just when you notice most straight people's ages for these questions, there's about a 3 or 4 year gap, which gay people don't tend to have. The kiss (gay kiss) tends to be later than straight kisses (gay kisses tend to happen after 15, straight kisses before) but like I said, sex tends to happen sooner afterwards. Interesting thought I think.

And I realised I was gay when I had the same experience as Mandy. Vietnamese currency tastes so yummy. Especially with some salt and pepper.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:36 PM   Senior Registered Member #75
Pygmalion
Pissed

I mean it took a while to find a girl who was up for a shag. You'd think at an all girls school it shouldn't have been that hard...
As for the age hing, thats what i was trying to explain very badly earlier...
Old 05-06-2006, 01:10 PM   #76
Katielondon
Jezebel

Quote:
Why didn't you want anyone to find out? Did you just think everyone'd hate you?

basiclly yes, i take things to heart and get upset quite easily and just didnt want the teasing from girls at school, i waited until i left school and was at college before i told everyone and it turned out they were all completly cool about it and i was worried for nothing
Old 05-06-2006, 02:44 PM   Senior Registered Member #77
Pygmalion
Pissed

Quote:
basiclly yes, i take things to heart and get upset quite easily and just didnt want the teasing from girls at school, i waited until i left school and was at college before i told everyone and it turned out they were all completly cool about it and i was worried for nothing
Hahaha yeah I know what you mean. Unfortunately I wasn't the sort of person to keep a secret so I was in the closet for maybe 2 months at school before I told my bestie who was class gossip. Went to the U.S.A, when I came back everyone knew and it were mostly really awesome about it.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:47 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #78
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Quagmire (Family Guy): "So, you ladies ever been penetrated?"
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 02:47 PM   Senior Registered Member #79
ryan

what in hell is everyone going on about?
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 02:53 PM   Senior Registered Member #80
Pygmalion
Pissed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
Quagmire (Family Guy): "So, you ladies ever been penetrated?"
Brian "Quagmire, isn't 'country' supposed to have an 'o' in it?"
Quagmire "No"