Two "How old were you.." question - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 01-06-2006, 12:26 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #21
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by once_dreaded
We made up the club while we were drinking one night...we should really just have sex with each other and disolve the club LOL).
Yep, sounds like a plan. You go get some girl. You deserve it. One condition. Videos and pictures for your KKW crew. Or at least your straight BF (moi). Incidentally, you're not the first person I've heard come up with that idea, although my friend's was just LOS (Lack of Sex). I figured it was something to do with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
i wasn't once mocked or made fun of. i guess it depends who you let into that part of your life.
Not by my friends! My friends didn't give a shit, they respected me enough to let me make my own choices. It's people on here who'll look for any excuse to mock me!

I actually expected you to be the first to give it a shot . You going soft?!
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 12:30 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #22
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Except on weekends, eh Brad?
You promised you wouldn't tell...bitch!

If I had it to over again, I wouldn't have.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:39 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #23
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
If I had it to over again, I wouldn't have.
What, you'd never had had sex?! Or just not that early?
Old 01-06-2006, 12:57 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #24
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
What, you'd never had had sex?! Or just not that early?
Just the way it happened. I was a freshman at college (university) and this girl just sort of jumped me. It seems like the ultimate (i.e. Penthouse Forum) way to have it happen, but it really mucked up my sexual compass and made me even more awkward and unsure of what I was doing.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:15 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #25
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Just the way it happened. I was a freshman at college (university) and this girl just sort of jumped me. It seems like the ultimate (i.e. Penthouse Forum) way to have it happen, but it really mucked up my sexual compass and made me even more awkward and unsure of what I was doing.
Ahh. I like sexual aggression but at the same time, if you're completely submissive in the situation, I'd expect it really would fuck up your future sex life.

I'd say that's a great way to get laid but not necessarily a great way to lose your V-plates.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:27 PM   #26
Katielondon
Jezebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
That's really the way to do it...get it all taken care of in one sitting.

it wasnt quite in 1 sitting but within a week of each other so not far off.
Katielondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:47 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #27
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katielondon
it wasnt quite in 1 sitting but within a week of each other so not far off.
Same person?

Also, would it be incredibly homophobic of me to say it's probably more common for lesbians/gay people to have their first kiss later, and consequently closer to the time they first have sex? It's just that "coming out" would add more pressure, I would think, before acting on those feelings. There'd be a lot of coming to terms with it yourself too, and realising it etc.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:54 PM   Senior Registered Member #28
Pygmalion
Pissed

Hmmm well 1st boy kiss was 13
1st girl kiss was 16
1st girl sex was 16
And I'm still pure as far as boy sex goes.
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 02:01 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #29
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygmalion
Hmmm well 1st boy kiss was 13
1st girl kiss was 16
1st girl sex was 16
And I'm still pure as far as boy sex goes.
See that seems to add credence to my theory.

Not sure if when Once_dreaded refers to her first kiss she means with a girl or a boy, and the same with "real" sex because many refer to that as being intercourse-only (which is rather homophobic imho).
Old 01-06-2006, 02:24 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #30
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

As for your theory, I think the timegap for breeders comes from the fact that there is a risk, of well, breeding. A girl having straight sex for the first time runs the risk of getting pregnant. Girls on girls (nor boys on boys...though this site doesn't really have much of that) don't have that worry.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:39 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #31
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
As for your theory, I think the timegap for breeders comes from the fact that there is a risk, of well, breeding. A girl having straight sex for the first time runs the risk of getting pregnant. Girls on girls (nor boys on boys...though this site doesn't really have much of that) don't have that worry.
Nope, I don't think that works. Notice that Pyg's first kiss with a guy was before her first kiss with a girl. The gap is born from the fact that the first kiss is usually later, not the fact that sex is usually earlier.

I like your thinking, it makes sense, but the imperial evidence so far gathered suggests otherwise.
Old 01-06-2006, 03:01 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #32
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Nope, I don't think that works. Notice that Pyg's first kiss with a guy was before her first kiss with a girl. The gap is born from the fact that the first kiss is usually later, not the fact that sex is usually earlier.

I like your thinking, it makes sense, but the imperial evidence so far gathered suggests otherwise.
Empirical.
I just think that in the scheme of things, the risk involved with intercourse for breeders has a lot to do with the gap. For the non-breeders, I agree that the hesitation comes from social mores and that once the first barrier is broken, it is easier to take that first step.
Old 01-06-2006, 03:04 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #33
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Empirical.
Christ, I swear that's what I was thinking in my head. Fuck knows why I typed imperial. D'oh! I do know the difference, honest!

Quote:
I just think that in the scheme of things, the risk involved with intercourse for breeders has a lot to do with the gap. For the non-breeders, I agree that the hesitation comes from social mores and that once the first barrier is broken, it is easier to take that first step.
Quote:
Aye. I suppose it's a combination of both...social pressure makes the first kiss later, but the lack of worry about breeding makes the sense happen soon thereafter.
That's what I originally posted. HAH. So as you can see, my typing's attrocious today. Think I need some sleep. I meant, of course...

"Aye. I suppose it's a combination of both...social pressure makes the first kiss later, but the lack of worry about breeding makes the sex happen soon thereafter."
Old 01-06-2006, 03:23 PM   Senior Registered Member #34
Pygmalion
Pissed

I agree with Hasselbrad about the breeding issue, also most people when they're 13 aren't thinking about sex.
the lack of gap between non-breeder kissing and non-breeder sex I'd put down to it generally being later, when all the straighties are shagging each other so its acceptable I guess...Haha I'm not sure what I'm trying to say.
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 03:36 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #35
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I THINK you were agreeing with us both, suggesting it's a combination of both.
Old 01-06-2006, 05:18 PM   #36
Katielondon
Jezebel

Quote:
Same person?

Also, would it be incredibly homophobic of me to say it's probably more common for lesbians/gay people to have their first kiss later, and consequently closer to the time they first have sex? It's just that "coming out" would add more pressure, I would think, before acting on those feelings. There'd be a lot of coming to terms with it yourself too, and realising it etc.

yes it was with te same person, i first knew i liked girls when i was about 12 but it took me until i was 15 to accept it and act on my feelings and even longer than that to tell anyone else how i felt apart from the girl i was with of course.
Katielondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 05:32 PM   #37
TheNewKeira
Newcomer

1. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 13

2. How old were you when you had your first sex? not yet happened.. or do oral sex count?
TheNewKeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 05:33 PM   #38
Fran

Quote:
Yeah, it is kinda cute. Especially when Jet's totally hitting on Fran in MSN, probably as we type this. Who knows, maybe they'll be each other's firsts?!

It is nice to see that actually kids today are far less under the influence of peer pressure than kids my age were. A lot of my friends definitely regretted their first time, sexually. And some even look back on their first kisses with a cringe.
Jet doesn't talk to me much on MSN, he's always away! It's kind of depressing. Who knows, maybe we will be each other's firsts! I'll have to get to know him first though!

Fran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 05:34 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #39
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewKeira
1. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 13

2. How old were you when you had your first sex? not yet happened.. or do oral sex count?

It depends on how good you are

I like this girl
Ranman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 05:38 PM   #40
TheNewKeira
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman
It depends on how good you are

I like this girl

well... I've done it quite a few times, so I guess I'm not all bad
TheNewKeira is offline   Reply With Quote