Keria Getting Married... - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira's Movies & Projects

Keira's Movies & Projects The place to discuss Keira's movies, projects and anything else you hear with your ear to the ground...

Old 30-05-2006, 01:24 AM   Senior Registered Member #1
Arbery

Keria Getting Married...

...in POTC 2? I just read through her filmography on this site and it says...

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (Summer 2007) - Elizabeth Turner
Directed by Gore Verbinski

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Summer 2006) - Elizabeth Swann/Turner
Directed by Gore Verbinski

...so i take it something must happen
Old 30-05-2006, 01:34 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
Mandy
Honourary Brit

heh...Keria.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2006, 11:17 AM   Senior Registered Member #3
Arbery

yea so i cant spell...shut up! haha
Old 01-06-2006, 02:49 PM   #4
joujou

yes,in the second or in the third part elizabeth and will are gettin' married.WOW
Old 20-07-2006, 12:33 AM   #5
CountryTomboy91

Keria????

I can't wait! They're gorgeous together!
CountryTomboy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 07:15 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #6
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Except he's amazingly gay and she's a tomboy beanpole. Oh wait, they ARE perfect.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2006, 08:44 PM   #7
CountryTomboy91

He's not gay. Orlando Bloom is a wonderful actor. And, as far as Keira being a tomboy beanpole, alot of my friends have body types like hers.

All i said was that they're gorgeous together.
Hazzle just has it in for me. I can't say anything without you jumping down my throat saying it's wrong. Sheesh.
Old 22-07-2006, 09:24 PM   #8
Pearl

Actually if Haz DOESN'T say something dumb to you, then he DOES have it in for you.
Pearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 10:36 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #9
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Exactly Pearl. And since all I did was post my opinion, without actually slagging anyone off, clearly I HAVE got it in for CT91 .

Orlando Bloom a wonderful actor? HEH. He's godawful. It's so obvious he went to drama school because he looks like he's been taught to act. Good actors can do it naturally, noone can teach you how to act. Even I'm a better actor than Orlando Bloom, just not quite so blessed with the good looks . I defy you to find one film in which he's been good. He even managed to ruin Kingdom of Heaven.

I wasn't slagging off Keira for being a beanpole tomboy. Stop being so hypersensitive. It was a flippant remark offering my opinion. Just because it seemed to disagree with yours, doesn't mean I was jumping down your throat, nor did I actually say you were wrong. In fact I said they were perfect together, so I was agreeing.

Chill out.
Old 23-07-2006, 11:44 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #10
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

I thought he was great in Black Hawk Down. Fell out of the chopper wonderfully, if only he did his own stunts
Old 23-07-2006, 07:32 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #11
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Big heh.

I believe BHD was the first movie Ridley Scott and Bloom worked on together. And probably, thus, what made him cast him in Kingdom of Heaven. Bet he regrets that now.

BHD was good because of Eric Bana and Josh Hartnett (who was also really good in Slevin). Was Ewan McGregor's last decent film although the signs his career was about to nosedive were there in what, by his standards, was an average performance.

On topic: I've not seen DMC, and I probably won't, but I've heard they don't get married (and will do so in the third film) so perhaps this thread has run its course? I could be wrong though, so feel free to correct me if I am.
Old 23-07-2006, 10:43 PM   #12
CountryTomboy91

I still think Orly's an alright actor, at least in LOTR, Elizabethtown and POTC, but not Troy.
And the pictures of them together at the movie premieres are cute.
Sure, Hazzle. Just on some other topics I've posted on..... was wrong.... anyway never mind.
Sorry. Not trying to be hypersenstivie, or whatever.
And no, In DMC they do not get married.
Their marriage is now in question because of a certain event that takes place at the end of DMC.
Will might not be so comfortable marrying Elizabeth without some explanation.

So, OK. Sorry for being rude, Hazzle.
LOL.
Later all...
Old 23-07-2006, 11:01 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #13
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Yes, I heard of that event thanks to the fact that I don't actually care too much about spoilers for a film I'll probably never see. I do think though that if they don't, this thread should get locked.

Christ the only good thing about Orlando Bloom in POTC was when they made Will look stupid. He should do more comedy because people love seeing bad things happen to him. However whenever he was asked to do anything with substance, he failed miserably.

And don't get me started on LOTR. The worst performance in the entire turdfest that was LOTR was his. In fact I'd go so far as to say that the reason that me, a fan of LOTR since I was 10, a book I read religiously every year, the film adaptation of which I was waiting for when it was just a whisper around studios (and long before it was confirmed they were making it), hated those films, was largely down to him. Take him out and I might've been able to stand them. As it was they made me want to be sick so badly I can taste the bile just thinking about it.

As for Elizabethtown he managed to drain the personality out of Kirsten Dunst who is a virtual ball of energy most of the time. That film blew so badly. It was a poor man's Garden State and didn't come close to being as good. Troy was actually one of his better performances. He's a narcissistic fucker naturally so it fits the role. However I'm not sure if being yourself counts as "acting".

Won't deny they make a cute couple but he's a loathesome wanker with no talent.
Old 24-07-2006, 02:49 PM   #14
CountryTomboy91

Ah, poor Orlando.
I was a fan of LoTR since I also was about 10, but I have to say, the better of the movies was Two Towers. Orlando Bloom pulled off some cool moves in that.
I'm not going to argue with you about his performances, because I see no end in sight if I keep insisting that he is good, and you keep insisting that he is awful.
Agree to disagree, it's fine.

But, to keep on topic,
I Can't wait to see them get married in the third one because they do look good together.
A Keira fan since I was eight, I'm gonna have to say that I like her Pirates of the Caribbean performances, and I couldn't picture anyone better for the role.
Old 24-07-2006, 04:05 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #15
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Orlando Bloom as Will Turner was a fucking coup from a casting sense.
"Kind of a stick, isn't he?"
'nuff said.
Old 24-07-2006, 11:27 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #16
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryTomboy91
Ah, poor Orlando.
I was a fan of LoTR since I also was about 10, but I have to say, the better of the movies was Two Towers. Orlando Bloom pulled off some cool moves in that.
That's exactly what I hated about his performances. "Cool moves". Let me guess, the skateboarding? If you can find me that bit in the book I'll give you a cookie. Or any of his "moves". I hate putting "moves" that are clearly homages to modern culture in a film of a book that was written over 50 years ago. It smacked of marketting and crass cheesy modern culture.

Then again, I presume from the ages you mentioned and the numbers at the end of your username, you're 15? That would explain a lot. With all due respect those sort of touches were put in there to appease the more easily amused masses like yourself (teenyboppers) whilst single-handedly destroying authenticism for old fogeys. No offence but you'd struggle to find anyone over the age of 20 who thought those moves were "cool".

I actually agree with that Brad. When they were taking the piss out of him, he was perfect. But as usual Orlando takes himself too fucking seriously and his narcissistic ego requires that his role be a hero rather than the anti-hero it was so clearly meant to be. He's a vile snivelling snake and I wouldn't be surprised to hear he got them to "beef up" his role and make him seem less dorky.
Old 25-07-2006, 12:50 AM   #17
CountryTomboy91

Actually, my lucky number is 91....
Once more, you don't have to agree with me.
They're just fun to watch....
Anyhow, I agree with the fact that you don't have to put those "Cool moves" into a movie like Lord of the Rings...
I think Hollywood took hold of Lord of the Rings too much, but it is still fun to see books that you love be made into movies. If you think the movie sucks compared to the movie, don't watch the movie.
AMEN.
Old 25-07-2006, 01:42 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #18
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I believe you mean sucks compared to the book but fair point nonetheless.

Again, like I said, no offence, just stating my opinion.
Old 25-07-2006, 06:33 PM   #19
CountryTomboy91

Cheers. yeah, actually, I can't really stand the first one, fellowship. The movie. It was terrible.

Books are much better.
Old 26-07-2006, 07:59 PM   #20
Sandra

Keira always gets married in her films:

POTC
King Arthur
Dr Zhivago
Love Actually
P&P i think.
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote