Keira's Schedule.... - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 26-05-2006, 01:51 AM   Senior Registered Member #1
kingdumbass

Keira's Schedule....

Yes, friends, I am posting ANOTHER annoying thread about Keira K!

Anyway, I was thinking -- she's reportedly filming Atonement next month, but then in July, Pirates 2 is released. So does this mean that she'll take a break from Atonement to come to the US and help promote Pirates, and then go back to the UK to resume filming with Joe Wright? Or, will she be DONE with Atonement by that point (in which case her part would have to be pretty small)? Suppose she doesn't take part in promoting Pirates at all. That seems unlikely, and it would suck, as I'd like to see her appear on some of our late night talk shows again.

But when does she resume filming Pirates 3? Keiraweb says "later this year", which could mean anything. And how much more of the movie do they have to shoot?

I'm always interested in how this stuff works. Movie filming schedules, etc. If I were this chick, I'd be REAL fucking sick of flying by now.
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2006, 07:42 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #2
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Let me consult her diary and check for you...
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2006, 07:52 AM   Senior Registered Member #3
kingdumbass

Thanks!
No, what I'm REALLY wondering is how big her part in Atonement will be. I'm actually curious about that production, in general. For instance, how big of a star is that James McAvoy dude in the UK? And why the fuck did they cast Rue Mclanahan AND Betty White in the same film (at least, according to the IMDB they did)? Does that strike anyone else as a little funny?
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 04:26 AM   #4
Gallopin' Gaucho

Not everyone can be Laurence Olivier . . . Everyone needs a start. And why not let 'em ride the comet-trail of Keira Knightley?

Movies, once they're in production, don't take all that much time to shoot. Unless they're special effects heavy or have a bunch of locations (like Bond pictures or Pirates or LOTR). So she'd probably be finished in time to do publicity for POTC 2 and then go back for re-shoots after that if necessary.

As for POTC, I thought they shot POTC 2 and 3 together - You know, like Peter Jackson shot LOTR all at once. They've already got the release date planned for late May 2007 to coincide with another Pixar release. So I figure she'd only have to shoot re-takes there as well.