KK Story I Intend to Begin Working On - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 04-05-2006, 03:48 PM   #1
nsper7

KK Story I Intend to Begin Working On

Hey,

I am going to, pretty soon at least, begin working on a KK story.

The basic plot is this:

KK is flying to the Bahamas to begin filming for POTC 2 or 3, but en route, he plane suffers engine trouble and is forced to land at Gainesvile, FL (my hometown IRL). At Gainesvile, the current mayor is a Mr. Victor Sparrow ([no relation to Jack, merely an alteration of my IRL last name] a 21-year-old, based on yours truly, who was able to rally the students of the University of Florida around him to get elected as mayor). Shortly thereafter, an increased Avian Flu begins spreading, thus causing my character to close down all travel in and our of Gainesville, but in the back of his mind, he has a scheme to, as the US government begins to collapse, conquer the surrounding region using a citizen militia. My character appoints her as his second-in-command in order to gain popular support (in reality, she is just a figurehead; obviously, Sparrow does not like her, but he tolerates her in the name of political expediency).

In the very end though, KK plays a very important role (scroll down and highlight if you wish to read the spoiler):

In the current storyline (subject to change) KK shoots Sparrow in the back as he tries to escape when his so-called empire is surrounded and he decides to abandon her rather than take her along in his escape plan.
nsper7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 03:50 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Sounds....

yeah.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 04:06 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #3
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

And a big monkey comes out of the woods and grabs her, right?
Ranman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 05:18 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #4
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman
And a big monkey comes out of the woods and grabs her, right?
Nope...Chief Osceola, Florida State's mascot, rides into town and spirits her away to Tallahassee. Then Liam shows up in a Spitfire F.Mk VIII, rescues her from the ignorant rednecks and flies her back to London. She tries to seduce him, but he flies to the Netherlands instead. ***hearts***
Old 04-05-2006, 05:22 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #5
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Then she meets up with Baz for coffee. *rolls eyes*
Old 04-05-2006, 05:32 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #6
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Then a big monkey grabs her right?
Old 04-05-2006, 05:36 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #7
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Yes, Baz.
Old 04-05-2006, 05:47 PM   #8
Pearl

The story sounds interesting. Could you please also add in how a girl named Pearl shows up and rapes her silly. Then Keira cleaverly tells the cops "It's not rape if it's willing" Then flashs her million dollar smile and walks off huffily because she just zinged the cops.

Ok thanx bye
Pearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 05:48 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #9
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Hey what kind of movie are we making here
Old 04-05-2006, 05:49 PM   Senior Registered Member #10
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Cool. Good luck.
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 05:52 PM   #11
nsper7

This story does actually try to be serious. In G'ville, the University of Florida (plus Santa Fe Community College) student population could easily vote themselves into power in city government, but, alas, most students are too lazy, but for the right leader...eh?

IRL, in the 70's I believe, students in Ann Arbor, Michigan were able to elect themselves into local government. So that part of the story is plausible.

The part about Avian Flu: well, watch the news. Just yesterday, Bush was talking about how if a major pandemic were to start, state and local governments would be on their own.

The part about KK and the plane: well, planes malfunction IRL and are sometimes forced to land.

If the Avian Flu pandemic spread was already beginning and spread to Florida, then it would make sense that Mayor Sparrow might try to lockdown the city in the hopes of preventing an outbreak. After the major outbreaks had slowed down, if a person were ambitious and egotistical enough, they might try and spread out their power, especially if the US government were terribly weakened and unable to effectively respond.
Old 04-05-2006, 06:01 PM   Senior Registered Member #12
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Why Keira?

I say stick with the story, drop the use of Keira. I honestly think it totally lames out the story. Create your own actress, and just describe Keira sans the name.

^ My two cents. ^
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 06:03 PM   #13
nsper7

Yeah, you're probably right.
Old 04-05-2006, 06:08 PM   #14
nsper7

Quote:

The story sounds interesting. Could you please also add in how a girl named Pearl shows up and rapes her silly. Then Keira cleaverly tells the cops "It's not rape if it's willing" Then flashs her million dollar smile and walks off huffily because she just zinged the cops.

Ok thanx bye
Okay....

That is just wrong.
Old 04-05-2006, 06:29 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #15
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsper7
Okay....

That is just wrong.
Nope...just Cinemax late at night.

In all seriousness, what Jake said is right. She could be playing a famous actress jetting about. Maybe she could be a Scientologist heading to Clearwater to give praise to Xenu. Or, she could be in (around) Gainesville filming. That way, the mayor would have lots of contact anyway since he'd probably be involved with any sort of film commision the city (or county) might have.
I've written one screenplay. The lead character is a beautiful, young English lass (sound familiar?), but if I sell it, I wouldn't really care who plays the lead. The character, in my mind, is played by Keira, but a director would probably have his/her own ideas which would then be filtered through a casting director who would probably hire Angelina Jolie.
In that case, I'd barf into a garbage can, and then gleefully cash the check.
Old 04-05-2006, 07:13 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #16
Liam
Bogan Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Nope...Chief Osceola, Florida State's mascot, rides into town and spirits her away to Tallahassee. Then Liam shows up in a Spitfire F.Mk VIII, rescues her from the ignorant rednecks and flies her back to London. She tries to seduce him, but he flies to the Netherlands instead. ***hearts***
You made me laugh at 5am. Good work
Old 04-05-2006, 10:23 PM   Senior Registered Member #17
Swordsman
Voted Best!

I'm gonna level with you...this story is not very good. Now...if you put in that Pearl scene and a monkey then you might have something. *cough*
Old 04-05-2006, 10:40 PM   #18
Pearl

Also, make sure you write in that Pearl has really big boobs.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:51 PM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #19
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Why do you have really big boobs?
Old 04-05-2006, 11:06 PM   #20
Pearl

To make up for Keira's lack of.