Introduce Yourself - Page 9 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls

Keira Girls A board exclusively for our female members to call home!

Old 18-12-2006, 05:17 PM   #161
Nell
Newcomer

Thanks for the welcome :P well you know being the raging bisexual I am I can't help myself from sounding like I'm applying for a dating service

*note this was a sarcastic comment*
Old 18-12-2006, 09:39 PM   #162
runangl
Run Angle.

looks like we've got a possible business booster on our hands. look out for cliff, he's a raging homosexual... he just refuses to admit it =D
Old 19-12-2006, 08:12 AM   #163
Nell
Newcomer

sounds like fun!
Old 19-12-2006, 03:24 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #164
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by runangl View Post
looks like we've got a possible business booster on our hands. look out for cliff, he's a raging homosexual... he just refuses to admit it =D
Where has this angst come from? Just because we cannot consummate our love physically due to the Atlantic ocean, doesn't mean you have to lash out at me!

And picking on your logic here, if I were a raging homosexual, I doubt she'd have anything to worry about.

au contraire.
Old 19-12-2006, 08:29 PM   #165
runangl
Run Angle.

did i say she should worry? i meant that she would be finding a rather good friend. HAHA

oh cliffeh. when you stop the talk and start the action, i'll know you aren't a flaming homosexual. =P
Old 20-12-2006, 03:26 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #166
acliff
llama llama duck

All that is possible on this forum is talk. Its good that way, because its viewers are spared your foul stench.
Old 20-12-2006, 07:09 AM   #167
runangl
Run Angle.

whatever. i'm not eating nasty kim-chee and all that wonderfully smelling korean food.
Old 27-12-2006, 12:48 PM   #168
Kuuchan
Newcomer

hello everyone~ my real namz Mara, and I'm 17 years old. I'm totally crazy about music (punk/rock mainly). favourite artists include sex pistols, billy talent, ramones, the clash etc.

I also love languages. I speak German, English, Japanese and French fluently, and just started learning Chinese in my school. I'm fascinated by all kinds of languages, since I think it's only possible to get to know a country through speaking their mother tongue. Favourite countries are Japan and Brazil.

hm...my favourite movies include Moulin Rouge!, The Nightmare Before Christmas, lord of the rings (also fan of the book since the age of 9), Philadelphia and pride and prejudice.

thats it. lol I dunno what to write else, so hello
Kuuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:13 PM   #169
NickG
Newcomer

My name is Nick and i don't care if i'm in a girls forum. I was born seven days before Keira and seven years after. That has to stand for something.
NickG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:18 PM   #170
Bianca
Newcomer

Hi everyone! My name is Bianca and i am 13 years old, 14 on June 21st.

I live in Buckinghamshire in the UK, i have lived here ever since i was born. One day i am hoping to become an actress and take part in films, like Keira Knightley. I hope to study a bit in England and then go over to America and study over their for a bit. A part of me thinks that i will never be able to become an actress as i have got such bad confidence . I hope it improves as i get older.

My favortie actor is Johnny Depp, and my favorite actress is Keira Knightley. I think this is partly because Pirates of the caribbean, which is my favorite film.

I really like funny people...bit random i know but now i don't know what else to say.

Well that is all i can say for now as i can't think of anything else. Thanks.
Bianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:08 PM   #171
mongoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flightfreak View Post
You're introducing your self in a girls forum Andi? Sorry if I'm mistaking but isn't Andi a boys name? :icon_err:
Damn, it's a second time I don't read the topics. I'll just delete my post if I can. Sorry.
mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:16 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #172
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickG View Post
My name is Nick and i don't care if i'm in a girls forum. I was born seven days before Keira and seven years after. That has to stand for something.

We care that you're in a girls forum. Don't do it again.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:47 PM   #173
Joana

The name is Joana

Biggest crush: Gerard Butler
Love: My Gerry!
Dream: To become an movie director and win an oscar ...oh...and my family and friends to be happy!:icon_smil
Likes: Going to the cinema, read, go out with my friends, go out with my sister, Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Daniel Craig, Jennifer Garner, Natalie Portman...
Singers/Band: KT Tunstall, Christina Aguilera, Tribalistas, Caetano Veloso, Pink Floyd,...
Movies: Dear Frankie, Fight Club, 8 Femmes, Moulin Rouge, 21 Grams.
TV Show: Friends
Joana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:49 PM   #174
Leshli.
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellibean View Post
Is "Domino" good?
First thing I read here, and I had to reply - Domino is FANTASTIC!

Ok back to what I came here for... Hello!

I'm Lesli, said like Leslie but my mum knocked off the 'e'!
I'm 16, getting ready for my GCSEs. I'm hoping that a place like this may be one of many places for me to relax and enjoy good conversation, even if it is through an internet connection.

Hope all are well!
Leshli. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 10:32 PM   #175
XDaniela
Newcomer

Hi everyone. Im Daniela, Im 18, from Venezuela. Im studying administration, just a course, and then Om going to work in DHL - next month.

Good section-

www.keira-central.com
www.keira-central.com/forums
www.johnnydeppweb.com/board
XDaniela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2007, 04:12 PM   #176
KapiTa

Hi, I'm Alexandra (Sunia or Sun for friends), I'm 20. I live in Moscow (Russia). I study Movies and TV-Programms design! I adore movies, dogs (I have a dog and a tortoise), music and travelling. Favourite actress- Nicole Kidman, actor- a lot,for ex.: Tom Hanks, John Travolta and so on. Favourite film-director- Buz Luhrmann, film- Moulin Rouge, Love and Cigarettes, It's a Wonderful Life.
Uffff. what else? MUSIC!!!! Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue. ALso I adore different OSTs, especially instrumental (I like orchestra music very much, because I play the clarinette and the piano)
I like Keira in Pride and Prejudice VERY MUCH I'm GLAD to be here with you!
KapiTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2007, 03:39 PM   Senior Registered Member #177
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

Wow, I know this thread is old but I hadn't noticed it before so....here it goes.

I hate how americans pronounce my weird name so you can call me Elizabeth (its english form). Oh, it has nothing to do with Keira whatsoever, it's just what it means Honestly.

I live in a very small but beautiful country called Uruguay, but my mom says I was born here by mistake . She says I should've been born in a kibbutz in Israel, but it just happened that she was in Uruguay during my birth. LOL

My bithday is April 13th (I'm very proud of that, 'cause many people believe 13 is an unlucky number)

I love to read, read, and read some more. My favorite books are too many so I'm not going to number them.
Same with movies.

I'm single (and tired of being so), I adore Johnny Depp and Gerard Butler, they both have that look than can either be hottest guy around or evil villain. That dark side.

Umm...I want to study journalism, and combine it (if I can) with art history.

And that's about it.
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 10:24 PM   #178
Joana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcelain_Doll View Post
I'm single (and tired of being so), I adore Johnny Depp and Gerard Butler, they both have that look than can either be hottest guy around or evil villain. That dark side.
Gerard Butler! Really? I love him too! He's the man of my life:icon_redf!
Joana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 05:51 PM   Senior Registered Member #179
Porcelain_Doll
little-miss-smut-for-brains

I'm watching the Phantom of The Opera right this second! heh.
"There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." Elizabeth Bennet

musings and ramblings, aka:
my blog

Porcelain_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2007, 07:22 PM   #180
Pingu

This seems to have become more of a chat place then anything but I figured I'd still introduce myself here :P.

So hey, I'm Michaela. I'm 17 and I live in England.

Errrm...Dunno what else to say :P, just hey. Figured it'd be nice to have somewhere to post that had other fans of Keira Knightley around.