Introduce Yourself - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls

Keira Girls A board exclusively for our female members to call home!

Old 24-06-2004, 09:34 AM   #21
amishka

have you checked out the series called spooks? im not really sure if they cut up bodies or not on it but the theme is kind of along those lines from what i read about it
Spooks Official Site
amishka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 03:26 AM   Senior Registered Member #22
gracie
Goddess

I loveee svu and regular but i dont like criminal intent that much its too much to know. i like the discovery. i had heard about trial by jury, im wondering whats the dif you know?

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
gracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2004, 03:49 AM   Senior Registered Member #23
Elijahfan

me too! the exact same ones. plus alias is on the same time as CI, i sorta am confused by that one but i like the guy detective in it. i love the regular, and it had the guy who always referred to his exwifes, i thought that was hilarious. his character retired at the end of the last season. but he's going to be on Trial by Jury, i think it premieres mid season so about january 2005. so much L&O i'm thinking we should start a thread just about it... so beyond off topic

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~
Elijahfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2004, 03:18 AM   Senior Registered Member #24
Pygmalion
Pissed

Yeah I watched Spooks, originally because it had Keeley Hawes (see below) but it was actually a really good show! pity its not on anymore....Another REALLY good programme is Black Books! I LOVE it! Its the weirdest comedy I've ever seen...has anybody else seen it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ttv65.jpg (19.2 KB, 277 views)
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2004, 06:17 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #25
acliff
llama llama duck

Keeley Hawes rocks.
She's also from around Teddington did you know.
Old 27-06-2004, 07:39 AM   Senior Registered Member #26
Pygmalion
Pissed

No I didn't know that! but then I don't know where that is....lol
Old 27-06-2004, 11:37 AM   #27
J'Adore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygmalion
No I didn't know that! but then I don't know where that is....lol
It's where Keira's from It's in London
J'Adore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2004, 12:24 AM   Senior Registered Member #28
Pygmalion
Pissed

Well don't I feel stupid
Old 28-06-2004, 03:45 PM   #29
25juliet
Newcomer

Cool

here's my intro -
me: 19, female, identical twin, from california. currently serving in iraq, baghdad to be exact.
interests: love to surf, snowboard, listen to music, work out, sports, chill with friends and family, movies, fast cars, the beach, travel

so that's about all i can think of for now. i'm a keira fan so that's why i jumped on this forum. hope to keep in touch with you all as much as i can. my internet usage is somewhat limited here in iraq, but i'll do my best. keep in touch, peace.
25juliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 07:37 PM   #30
ActinDiva
Newcomer

Ok ... here goes!! Im brand new to this site... but I absolutly LOVE keira! So heres some info on me:
Name... Mikey (yes like the LIFE cereal kid)
Location... Las Vegas, Nevada!!!
Age... 17, a senior in high school
hobbies... singing, acting, dancing, piano, & swimming (One of these things is not like the others...)
FAVs:
Movies: the Notebook, Quills, Pirates of the Carribean, Sandlot, Peter Pan (with Mary Martin), Pleasantville
Actresses: Keira Knightly (Duh!), Maggie Smith(thats for all my British friends out there!), Kate Hudson, Kristen Chenoweth, Julia Roberts, & Diana Keaton
Actors: Ioan Gruffudd, Alan Rickman, Joey Fatone (Yes he is an actor!!!!), Matthew Brodrick, Orlando Bloom, & Heath Leadger
Books: the Lovely Bones, Wicked, and the Harry Potter series
Bands: The Ataris, Jet, the Beatles, Dashboard, Hoobastank, & John Mayer
Musicals: Peter Pan, Wicked, Avenue Q, Urinetown, Annie Get Your Gun, & Les Miz
Old 11-07-2004, 06:13 AM   #31
chillyfrog15
Newcomer

Been lurking here for a while, finally decided to join.

Name: Angie

Hobbies and Favorites: soccer [playing, watching, discussing, rabid random], the computer and my lovely Simmies, movies, music, historical things, deep meaningful conversation, Disneyland, Southern California things

Movies: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Wayne's World, The Hole, Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, Heathers

Music groups/artists/things: No Doubt, Michelle Branch, 80's pop, 60's and some '70's pop, Sarah McLachlin, John Mayer, Maroon 5, 3 Doors Down...that genre

Actresses/Actors: Keira [of course], Drew Barrymore, Julia Stiles/Mike Meyers [though his era is quickly coming to an end], Will Ferrell, Johnny Depp
chillyfrog15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 06:43 AM   #32
flipgurl
Newcomer

name: Karen
fave music: punk/rock, emo, indie
fave foods: pizza, sushi
fave movies: A Beautiful Mind, Titanic, Patch Adams, School of Rock
fave actresses: KEIRA KNIGHTLEY, Angelina Jolie, Emma Watson,&Eliza Dushku
fave actors: Orlando Bloom, Dan Radcliffe, Adam Brody
flipgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2004, 10:21 AM   #33
theatregirl
Newcomer

name: jen
fave music: punk rock, indie, emo, musicals soundtracks
fave foods: chips, pizza, cheese
fave movies: forrest gump, lotr trilogy, moulin rouge, pretty woman, patch adams
fave actresses: keira (obviously), liv tyler, nicole kidman, julia stiles
fave actors: tom hanks, eric bana, viggo mortensen, gary sinise, robin williams
theatregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2004, 04:17 PM   #34
ChocolateMoose

Ok, my name is Ele and I live in the UK.
Fave films: LOTR, Star Wars, Lion King and Troy (Eric and Sean, didn't think Brad Pitt was very good, but meh...)
Fave TV: Coupling, The Office, The Simpsons
Fave Actresses: Keira (predictable or what?! hehe), Eliza Dusku, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock
Fave Actors: Eric Bana, Sean Bean, Ewan McGregor, Johnny Depp and Kevin Spacey

READ my reviews of films, theatre and concerts!
VOTE in the poll - Who has the most influence on which films you see at the cinema?
INVENT a caption - This months picture comes from Equilibrium!
ChocolateMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2004, 05:02 PM   Senior Registered Member #35
KeirazBabe
The Kewlest

name: Megan..Meg*
fave music: random..pop and rock... mostly pop.. love Darren Hayes, Will Young, Britney, Placebo etc etc lol
fave foods: chips, pizza, salad, choc
fave movies: lordy lord oh so many! of course POTC, BILB, Josie and the Pussycats, Xmen3, In & Out..i could go on lol.. LOTR!
fave actresses: Keira!! did you guess?:P Jessica Alba, Ashley Olsen,Julia Stiles.
fave actors: Alan Cumming!!! lol Ian Mckellen

xXx
KeirazBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2004, 10:56 AM   #36
wintergoddess
Newcomer

Name: Caitlin
Music: The Darkness, Powderfinger, Jet, Sex Pistols, Billy Mack ,Suga Babes, Dido, alot of stuff really just not Michael Jackson or Justin Timberlake
Movies: Love Actually, Lord of the Rings (all three), Pirates of the Caribbean
TV: I don't watch alot of TV to be honest, mostly movies
Actors: Andrew Lincoln, Jack Davenport, ORLANDO BLOOM (mostly because he's nice to look at) Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman, Gary Oldman, Keira of course, Emma Thompson, Cate Blanchett, Liv Tyler My dad and mum, Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts
School: I've got 7 weeks and 2 days left of classes! So no more school for me, I'm applying for NIDA in a few years though, after I come back from England

Last edited by wintergoddess; 19-07-2004 at 10:57 AM. Reason: I buggered something up
wintergoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2004, 11:29 PM   #37
narya

My names Tracy, AKA Narya.

I'm a tabloid junkie, i love the whole celeb scene.

I live in a small town in BC, Canada. I'm counting down to my graduation, when I will hop in a car and drive, drive until I hit LA thankyouverymuch. Well, LA or New York, haven't really decided yet.

Some of my favorite movies are Love Acually, Show Me Love (AKA Fucking Amal), Bend It Like Beckham, King Arthur, Troy, Harry Potter.

Fave music...I love The Bealtes, Josh Groban, Avril Lavigne, VNV Nation, Wumpscut, Hilary Duff, Kittie. I love going to concerts. I've been to about 28739833 big ones. I play guitar.

I loooove TV! Hehe...some of my favorite shows are American Dreams, Queer as Folk, What Not To Wear, Sex and the City, Friends, and Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN, and Fashion File.

I loooove piercings! I have easrs x 6, tongue, lip, bellybutton. I get a new one almost every month.

I want to be a fashion designer in NY or London one day. I make a lot of my clothes.

But, the NUMBER ONE most important thing about me is how much I love animals! I don't eat them, I don't eat anything that comes from them. Thats right, psycho vegan! I would do anything for an animal. For my sweet 16 instead of presents I got everyone to bring a donation for the SPCA. I'm a member of PETA. Being vegan is like my religion. Helping animals is what keeps me going!

*26th Member Of Keira Knightleyz Posse!*
narya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2004, 11:53 PM   #38
Pinkfairy

I really admire you Narya. I tried being vegetarian a long time ago, but I realized most things were animal tested or made of animals (I couldn't even wear my shoes) so I decided that I couldn't live my life like that. Sounds like you're really comitted to the cause, good for you
Pinkfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 12:24 AM   #39
Knardes
Newcomer

HI!

I'm Kristina and i joined the forums last august but don't post at all, so Hello to everyone!

I'm 15, 16 September 26th, and i'm gonna be a junior in high school when school starts up.

the Ashlee Simpson show is pretty good, not nearly as funny as watching Jessica do stupid things on the newlyweds though...i watch coupling alot, alias, uuhh can't think right now moving on...

Basketball is my life. I play it year round and hopefully will play it in college but we'll see

I listen to The darkness, ashlee simpson, britney spears (sometimes) maroon5, yellowcard, the spice girls haha

Movies- 10 things i hate about you, BILB, POTC, the harry potters (and i totally agree that draco malfoy is hot), LOTR's...the list goes on...

o yes, i live in Boston Massachusetts...and my screen name is Knardes-feel free to IM me, i need friends
Knardes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 01:23 AM   #40
narya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfairy
I really admire you Narya. I tried being vegetarian a long time ago, but I realized most things were animal tested or made of animals (I couldn't even wear my shoes) so I decided that I couldn't live my life like that. Sounds like you're really comitted to the cause, good for you

awww thanks! i tried it a few years ago but it didn't work out, but now i've been vegan for about a year. its a lot of extra work you have to put into every day things, but i think its worth it!

*26th Member Of Keira Knightleyz Posse!*
narya is offline   Reply With Quote