Articles Archive - Page 16 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 21-06-2006, 01:59 AM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #301
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice
http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed....%20men_1000397

heh Ask a Brit, and he'll say, 'Er... Guinness?', that made me chuckle. lol
Cause she hasn't met me yet, When she does its allover for you brits
Ranman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 06:18 AM   Senior Registered Member #302
michael22
eternally screwed

the same thing would work for canadians but we would say Molson
Old 21-06-2006, 10:23 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #303
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman
Cause she hasn't met me yet, When she does its allover for you brits
You're a metro. She doesn't like metros. She likes ugly cunts who aren't vain about their looks. Which is why she's going to marry me. Noone gets more hideous than I am.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 10:31 AM   Senior Registered Member #304
kingdumbass

Bullshit, Hazzle....
I am FAR more ugly and disgusting than you! I will avoid showers for WEEKS, if that's what it takes to woo Miss Knightley.
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 10:40 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #305
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

She's already betrothed to me. See here .
Old 23-06-2006, 11:08 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #306
Digital_Ice

Quote:
"Orlando wasn't that great. Let's just say, my face needed a tissue afterwards. But Johnny Depp certainly wasn't bad."
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY rates the kissing skills of her PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN co-stars ORLANDO BLOOM and JOHNNY DEPP.
Old 23-06-2006, 12:18 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #307
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Ouch. She didn't pull any punches, did she? About the rat faced cunt I mean, not Johnny.
Old 24-06-2006, 06:43 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #308
Digital_Ice

From the new issue of Elle magazine;

Quote:
"I'm not one of those people who's going to jog five miles every morning." She said.

"I'm trying to go 'Fuck it' and have bowls of pasta or whatever makes me happy. I haven't been to the gym since January and I'm drinking about half a bottle of wine a night. Fuck it, you've got one life - live it."
good ol' keira, proving she's still as common as the rest of us!
Old 24-06-2006, 06:44 AM   Senior Registered Member #309
Swordsman
Voted Best!

Keira's in Spin's "Hottest Stars Under 25". She's number 4. This is the kind of least that should be in People magazine or something. I looked for a link of the whole list but i can't find one, it's not even very interesting.
Old 24-06-2006, 06:46 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #310
Digital_Ice

technically that should be in "Polls, Charts and Award Nominations", but hey...
Old 28-06-2006, 09:03 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #311
Digital_Ice

Keira begged to snog Johnny Depp

Quote:
Keira Knightley has admitted that she begged to snog Johnny Depp in the sequel to The Pirates of the Caribbean.

Keira told a US TV show that she had pleaded with the movie's director: "Come on, just give me one kiss, give me one kiss, please."

And she also got up close and personal with Orlando Bloom, who plays Will Turner in the big-budget movie.

The British actress went on to tell Entertainment Tonight: "It was good. Really good."

It wasn't all puckering up with Johnny and Orly on set though, as Keira also talked about the action scenes she had to get through.

She said she tried to do lots of the stunts herself, with help from her "amazing" stunt team.

Keira added: "I've got this brilliant stunt double - she's just sensational. She talks me through everything step by step so I can do as much as I can, because I love it."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/ne...00/5126138.stm
Old 30-06-2006, 08:42 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #312
Digital_Ice

KNIGHTLEY SCARED OF PLAYING A BITCH

Quote:
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY was terrified when she was offered the bitchy role of CECILA in the big screen adaptation of IAN MCEWAN's bestseller ATONEMENT - because she thinks the character may turn the public against her. The Oscar-nominated actress, 21, is set to star opposite NARNIA star JAMES MCAVOY in the movie, which is helmed by Knightley's PRIDE AND PREJUDICE director JOE WRIGHT. Knightley says, "She's a bitch. She starts out very catty, acerbic, almost BETTE DAVIS-esque - very sharp. "But she grows into something quite different. It's a nice journey. "We did one scene and Joe and I looked at each other and I said, 'Oh my God, people are going to hate me,' but she won't be like that the whole way through."
http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/art...0bitch_1001223
Old 30-06-2006, 01:04 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #313
Digital_Ice

Keira Knightley gets local radio break on GCap stations

Quote:
LONDON - 'Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest' star Keira Knightley is to try her hand at radio with an hour-long lunchtime show on more than 40 GCap Media stations on the day of the movie's release next Thursday.

Listeners tuning into GCap's Century FM and The One networks of local and metropolitan stations in England will hear Knightley spinning some of her favourite tunes and answering listeners' questions from 1pm.

The Oscar-nominated star's visit was arranged by Justin Kings, GCap's head of entertainment news, with 'Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest' distributors Buena Vista International.

According to Kings, a number of other A-list stars will be enticed into the studio over the coming months.

Knightley's show comes after GCap recruited 'Withnail and I' star Richard E Grant to present 'Richard E Grant's Great Movie Composers' from July 23 on Classic FM.

Kings said: "Keira is probably Britain's hottest movie star and we're delighted she'll be DJing on our stations. Her fun personality will guarantee it'll be a great listen."
http://www.brandrepublic.com/bulleti...gcap-stations/
Old 04-07-2006, 05:41 PM   #314
runangl
Run Angle.

the latest on keira from people:

clicky
Old 04-07-2006, 08:02 PM   Senior Registered Member #315
kingdumbass

I just saw the same story on Yahoo and the AP....
Her career has suffered irrepairable damage, mark my words. No matter what she does now, they're going to call her anorexic.

Good goin', Keira. Way to promote the new Pirates movie.
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 01:37 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #316
Digital_Ice

KNIGHTLEY: 'PIRATES' DISNEY INSPIRATION WAS PERFECT'
Quote:
Hollywood star KEIRA KNIGHTLEY is proud the PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN movies have become so acclaimed - as initially critics doubted whether a film based on a Disney World ride could work. But the British star still can't bring herself to try out the ride itself at the Florida theme park, as the prospect of facing spooky mannequins is just too scary for her. She says, "People questioned whether you could make a film based on a Disney ride, but I think it's worked amazingly well. "I loved filming the movies. But I haven't been on the ride yet. I have a thing about puppets. "I can't stand them, they really scare me."
http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/art...erfect_1001572

heh, she's scared of puppets.

KEIRA: 'I HAVE FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE OF ANOREXIA'
Quote:
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY has hotly denied being anorexic, but she knows the disorder runs in her family. The actress stunned onlookers with her bony frame at the UK premiere of PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN yesterday (04JUL06), but insisted she was healthy. Although she is adamant she has never suffered from the debilitating illness, she has experienced its horrors after watching her grandmother suffer. She says, "People said to me yesterday, 'How does it feel to be anorexic?' "I had no idea that I was. I can safely say that I'm not. "I've got a lot of experience with anorexia. My grandmother and great-grandmother suffered from it. "In a way it's good that it's out there and people are talking about it. "It's quite interesting because it's normally high-achieving women who suffer from it because, I guess, they're control freaks."
http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/art...orexia_1001570
Old 05-07-2006, 11:23 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #317
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Someone didn't watch Sesame Street or the Muppets as a kid then...
Old 05-07-2006, 11:39 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #318
Digital_Ice

KNIGHTLEY'S RELATIONSHIP TURMOIL
Quote:
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY has sparked speculation she is backing away from boyfriend RUPERT FRIEND, after the disappointed actor complained how "she never comes home" to him anymore. Knightley told reporters at the London premiere of PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST on Monday (03JUL06) she "definitely" has no plans to marry her PRIDE + PREJUDICE co-star. And Friend seemed jealous of her apparent closeness to co-star ORLANDO BLOOM, with whom she shares a screen smooch. Knightley said, "I'm going to take time off because of myself, mainly, not because of him. Let's see how things go there." Friend complained, "It must have been a hard job kissing JOHNNY DEPP and ORLANDO BLOOM. I'm sure she hated every minute of it." He then added, "She hardly ever comes home to me."
http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/art...urmoil_1001595

...oh boo hoo. grow some balls you pansy.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:48 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #319
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

What Ice said. I'd be alright with only shagging her every once in a while. So long as she ate something first.
Old 05-07-2006, 05:13 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #320
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Oh my god, I just imagined him saying that in a whiney 5 year old's voice stomping his feet. What a fag.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote