Articles Archive - Page 14 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 02-12-2005, 02:49 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #261
Digital_Ice

Quote:
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY is pleased she exposed her nipple at the premiere of her movie PRIDE + PREJUDICE, because she wants the world to see her body while she's still young.

The 20-year-old beauty refuses to be embarrassed about the boob last month (NOV05), and even wishes she had exposed her whole breast.

She says, "I was at the premiere of my new film Pride + Prejudice, a few weeks ago when part of my left breast popped out of my dress, in full view of the paparazzi.

"It was just a little bit of flesh, but it would have been better if the whole thing had escaped.

"Still, my view is that if you're going to bare your breasts to the world, it's better to do so at 20, when you're still in good shape."
http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed....pple%20regrets
Old 14-12-2005, 04:44 PM   #262
airbag1000
Newcomer

Another one on Kaz

Edition 1GMDSUN 11 DEC 2005, Page 12
Keira loses Kaz to Sophie;Picture Exclusive
RAV SINGH

Bodyrockers star: I snubbed Knightley for Wonderbra girl
WHAT sort of a bloke would walk away from the delectable Keira
Knightley? Well, the sort who can pull a supermodel like Sophie
Anderton.
Here's former Wonderbra beauty Sophie on a girlie winter break with
pals in Egypt, showing off the fabulous body that rocked the world of
Bodyrockers star Kaz James.
Last night smitten Kaz told the News of the World: "I snubbed Keira
because Sophie is better. I met Sophie at London club Kabaret last
month.
Crazy
"I didn't know who she was and the funny thing was that she didn't
know who I was either. We just started talking. She's a great girl
with a great body. I like women who are a little crazy and like fun
and she is definitely one of them."
Kaz, 23, whose band kick off a UK tour on Wednesday at London's
Carling Islington Academy, is baffled by Hollywood star Keira's
claims they have never met. The singer, who had a summer smash with I
Like The Way You Move, added: "I just don't understand where Keira
(pictured right) is coming from.
"She's been denying that she's met me and her mother has got
involved. It's all very weird. I haven't got time for a proper
girlfriend anyway because of work.
"It's a nightmare with our tour coming up. But Sophie and I still
talk to each other and will hook up again at some point."
Sophie, 28, is looking better than ever since her split from fiance
Mark Alexiou in August.
One friend said: "Sophie had some really steamy nights with Kaz
which helped her get over Mark. Kaz is a sexy bloke and she's
gorgeous so you can imagine the fireworks."
airbag1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2006, 03:25 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #263
Digital_Ice

Keira Knightley loves to get hot and sweaty on the dance floor!

Quote:
Keira Knightley loves to get hot and sweaty on the dance floor!
London | January 15, 2006 5:134 PM IST

British beauty Keira Knightley has revealed that she loves to dance vigorously and get all hot and sweaty, without bothering about her hair and make-up, when she is partying with friends.

"I'm one of those people who goes to a club and gets very, very sweaty and makes a complete fool of herself," she was quoted by America's Cosmopolitan magazine, as telling FemaleFirst.

"I hate people who stand there and just kind of swish with their perfect hair and perfect make-up. They're not real girls, are they?" she added.

Meanwhile, Keira has confessed she is such a shoeaholic, she even buys pairs that don't fit but she gets a kind of satisfaction by just looking at them in their boxes.

She also admitted that she buys so many shoes that she doesn't even get to wear them all.

"I have shoes I've never taken out of the box. I even have shoes that don't fit. I look at them and go, 'Oh it doesn't matter that I can't wear them - they're so pretty!'" she said. (ANI)
http://news.webindia123.com/news/sho...=Entertainment
Old 20-01-2006, 03:57 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #264
Digital_Ice

Quote:
British star KEIRA KNIGHTLEY bribed security guards to let ticketless friends into the pre-Golden Globes Vanity Fair party - with packets of crisps.

The DOMINO star turned up at the event on Monday (16JAN06) with seven friends, including her agent, despite only having two invites.

She says, "What's a girl to do? I gave the security guys my best smile and confessed that there were eight of us and only two tickets.

"They said to me, 'What else you got?' and I said, 'Well, we've got two packets of crisps,' and they said, 'OK, that'll do.'

"So we wafted into the poshest party of the night with two packets of ready salted."
http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed....rds_20_01_2006

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Old 20-01-2006, 04:13 PM   #265
Adam
Newcomer

^^ Lol. See - crisps can be good for you.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2006, 05:31 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #266
Digital_Ice

Quote:
Keira Knightley And Scarlett Johansson Separated
For fear of massive Golden Globe bitch fight…

Golden Globe honchos have been warned to keep Hollywood pouters, Scarlet Johansson and Keira Knightley, well away from each other at tonight’s award ceremonies – for fears that slaps and insults will be exchanged.

The girls have never openly admitted a mutual loathing but it is well known amongst LA’s glitterati that there is more than a tad of animosity between them.

A source confirmed to the Daily Star: “They’ll be seated as far away from each other as is possible.”

The girls who regularly compete for the same roles are both up for an award, Keira’s is for Best Actress for her role in Pride and Prejudice, while Scarlett is gunning for best supporting actress for Match Point.

The source continued: “It’s also been arranged for Keira and Scarlett to arrive at different times.”

“The last thing anyone wants is an unseemly red-carpet cat-fight in front of the cameras.”

No, no, no, you've got it all worng - that's exactly what we want.
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=12402
Old 23-01-2006, 10:40 AM   #267
Edward

eh... whats that all about...
Old 10-02-2006, 01:51 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #268
Digital_Ice

hrm, there is an interview with keira in "the scene" magazine (some magazine local to my area)

i might type it up when i get time, or scan it if i fix my scanner.
Old 27-02-2006, 11:30 AM   #269
stuie
Newcomer

Keira Knightley's Oscar 'doggy' style

CELEBRITY SPOTLIGHT - Keira Knightley has hit out at the Oscars comparing them to "a dog show".

The stunning British actress has also said she is dreading Sunday night's (05.03.06) event.

She said: "It's a bit like being in a dog show in a funny way. You get trotted out as Britain's prize poodle, wearing your dress and they give you marks out of ten for what you are wearing and what your jewels are like."

However, Knightley - who's nominated for her role as Elizabeth Bennet in 'Pride And Prejudice' - puts her comments down to nerves.

She added: "This is my......

Celebrity Spotlight
stuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2006, 01:08 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #270
Leonie
Elle

I'm going to merge this into the Articles Archive thread and suggest you post articles you find there from now on
Old 28-02-2006, 11:54 AM   #271
stuie
Newcomer

Keira Knightley dumping claims

CELEBRITY SPOTLIGHT - Keira Knightley's ex claims she dumped him because "he wasn't good enough for her."

Model Jamie Dornan saays the 'Pride And Prejudice' beauty jilted him because he wasn't as successful or as famous as her and admits the actress wore the trousers in their relationship.

He said: "There is a big pressure when you go out with someone like Keira. You can feel a bit second rate and that's what started to happen........

Celebrity Spotlight
stuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 12:26 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #272
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Ok I looked over that site and found a lot or really phony-sounding articles...so I pretty much dont think this one's true.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 02:46 PM   Knightley News #273
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
Ok I looked over that site and found a lot or really phony-sounding articles...so I pretty much dont think this one's true.
It's a perfect example of how gossip mags & sites change the angle and context of an article to make it sensationalist. The original interview is here:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/li...p?story=680714

Paul
Old 05-03-2006, 02:50 AM   Officer #274
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Keira Knightley In Tears On Oscar Weekend

Lunch at The Ivy was a bit more frenetic than usual on Saturday, reports a very special and sexy PerezHilton.com correspondent.

"There was crazy paparazzi there," reports our snoop. "Keira Knightley was inside with her parents and other people. She was hounded and left in tears through the back door because of all the unwanted attention."

Jesus, people, if you don't want attention, don't go to The Ivy!

www.perezhilton.com
Old 06-04-2006, 01:54 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #275
Digital_Ice

I figured it was about time I started posting news again....

Quote:
KNIGHTLEY AFRAID TO MARRY

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY is scared to get married for fear the ceremony won't live up to her dream wedding in romantic comedy LOVE ACTUALLY. The British beauty, whose films have included a string of on-screen love affairs, would prefer to put off the real thing for a while longer. She says, "(Marriage?) Not right now, no. "You know, I've been married five times in films, had three children and countless proposals - and all before I'm 20! "So I think that's quite enough. Plus I don't know how you'd top the wedding I had in Love Actually."
http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed....rry_05_04_2006

...don't you just love the way "not right now" means "I'm afraid" in the media's ears?
Old 06-04-2006, 05:52 PM   #276
Niscen

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice
I figured it was about time I started posting news again....

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed....rry_05_04_2006

...don't you just love the way "not right now" means "I'm afraid" in the media's ears?
It's a cute way to say "I've been married five times in films, had three children and countless proposals - and all before I'm 20!"~~~ I have never noticed that!! She's cute:err:
Niscen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2006, 07:10 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #277
Digital_Ice

Quote:
KNIGHTLEY SLAMS SKINNY HOLLYWOOD

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY has slammed the Hollywood system for encouraging actresses to lose weight. The skinny star insists she is curvy compared to most of the leading ladies she goes up against at auditions - and has called on studios to take a more responsible attitude. She says, "I'm twice the size, height and everything else of most of the other actresses who are going for an audition. It's mad, isn't it? When you realise that even at my size I'm one of the largest there. "It's at the point you start to say, 'I don't think it'd be healthy for me to stay here much longer.' "Are we surprised that there are people out there who feel they have to lose weight? "It's shocking for young girls. There is a lot of pressure - it's like you've got to be perfect."
http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed....ood_14_04_2006
Old 26-04-2006, 08:39 AM   Knightley News #278
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

After months of rumours, Chanel confirmed yesterday that Keira has joined their family of celebrity faces. She will promote their Coco Mademoiselle fragrance from 2007 in print advertisements and TV commercials.
http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/s...asp?stid=34784

Paul
Old 26-04-2006, 08:50 AM   Senior Registered Member #279
kingdumbass

Not until 2007?
kingdumbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2006, 11:53 AM   #280
gotasmoke

Thats good news!
gotasmoke is offline   Reply With Quote