Articles Archive - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-06-2004, 08:37 PM   Knightley News #1
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster
 
KnightleyNews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dudley, UK
Posts: 435
Articles Archive

Post any general Keira-related articles here if not related to specific projects on the Movies Board.

Paul
__________________
http://www.keiraweb.com

Last edited by barrington; 16-07-2004 at 12:20 PM.
KnightleyNews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 01:57 AM   Officer #2
EmotionSickness
Cutie
 
EmotionSickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 761
Just gossip

I know it's only gossip, but stuff like this was oft-posted on the old board.

Keira Knightley asks beau to live with her indefinitely!

New York | June 12, 2004 1:53:19 PM IST

British actress Keira Knightley is planning to move to a new home in London.

Her Irish model boyfriend, Jamie Dornan, is likely to join her in the 1.5 million pound luxury apartment in Mayfair district.

According to Teen Hollywood, the 19-year-old 'Pirates of the Caribbean' beauty has been dating with Dornan, 21, for the past six months.

"Keira idolises Jamie. She has asked him to stay with her in her new flat for an indefinite amount of time," one of her friend's was quoted as saying.

He also said that Jamie had relocated to London because he wanted to spend more time with Keira. Last month the pair went for shopping and bought furniture, including a bed for their new mansion.

Till now, Knightley had been living with her parents in Teddington, Middlesex. (ANI)



Source
__________________
"So you go and you stand on your own.. and you leave on your own. And you go home and you cry, and you want to die..."
EmotionSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 07:57 AM   #3
Vertical Vortex
Member
 
Vertical Vortex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Almere, The Netherlands
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
I know it's only gossip, but stuff like this was oft-posted on the old board.

Keira Knightley asks beau to live with her indefinitely!

New York | June 12, 2004 1:53:19 PM IST

British actress Keira Knightley is planning to move to a new home in London.

Her Irish model boyfriend, Jamie Dornan, is likely to join her in the 1.5 million pound luxury apartment in Mayfair district.

According to Teen Hollywood, the 19-year-old 'Pirates of the Caribbean' beauty has been dating with Dornan, 21, for the past six months.

"Keira idolises Jamie. She has asked him to stay with her in her new flat for an indefinite amount of time," one of her friend's was quoted as saying.

He also said that Jamie had relocated to London because he wanted to spend more time with Keira. Last month the pair went for shopping and bought furniture, including a bed for their new mansion.

Till now, Knightley had been living with her parents in Teddington, Middlesex. (ANI)



Source
from the things i've heard she allready moved... so thats no gossip anymore.
Vertical Vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 08:15 AM   Officer #4
EmotionSickness
Cutie
 
EmotionSickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 761
We all know she has moved out of her parents home. She apparently splits her time between her old home and her new home, according to some reports. The gossip I was referring to was the part about her shacking up with Jamie.
__________________
"So you go and you stand on your own.. and you leave on your own. And you go home and you cry, and you want to die..."
EmotionSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 03:53 PM   #5
Newell4keira
Member
 
Newell4keira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oldham
Posts: 47
Well he is 1 lucky guy Jamie
Newell4keira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 06:12 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #6
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
We all know she has moved out of her parents home. She apparently splits her time between her old home and her new home, according to some reports. The gossip I was referring to was the part about her shacking up with Jamie.
I would've thought that bit would fit under the private life rule from before, unless it's been removed...<shrugs>
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2004, 07:57 PM   #7
Vertical Vortex
Member
 
Vertical Vortex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Almere, The Netherlands
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionSickness
We all know she has moved out of her parents home. She apparently splits her time between her old home and her new home, according to some reports. The gossip I was referring to was the part about her shacking up with Jamie.
hehe, ok my mistake...
well, on that little gossip i cant help you out sorry
__________________
.•°¯°•.¸.•°¯°•.->10th Member Of Keira Knightleyz Posse!<-.¸.•°¯°•.¸.•°¯°•.
Vertical Vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2004, 04:16 PM   #8
Newell4keira
Member
 
Newell4keira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oldham
Posts: 47
I heard she has, but not too sure
Newell4keira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2004, 06:10 PM   #9
Vertical Vortex
Member
 
Vertical Vortex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Almere, The Netherlands
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newell4keira
I heard she has, but not too sure
well, i dont care who it is...
as long as Miss Knightley is happy
__________________
.•°¯°•.¸.•°¯°•.->10th Member Of Keira Knightleyz Posse!<-.¸.•°¯°•.¸.•°¯°•.
Vertical Vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2004, 09:14 PM   #10
Coco
Newcomer
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 16
parade

Parade interview now online!

nothing really new though...

http://archive.parade.com/2004/0613/...nstepwith.html
Coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2004, 09:18 PM   #11
Newell4keira
Member
 
Newell4keira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oldham
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertical Vortex
well, i dont care who it is...
as long as Miss Knightley is happy
Same here really, Keira's happiness makes us happy
Newell4keira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 01:19 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #12
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newell4keira
Same here really, Keira's happiness makes us happy
Stalker alert...stalker alert...

Clue 1: Talking about Keira as if she's someone close.
Clue 2: Talking about "Keira's happiness" and how it would somehow make you happy, despite having no connection with her.
Clue 3: Referring to one's own self as "us" as opposed "me"

Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 10:18 AM   #13
Vertical Vortex
Member
 
Vertical Vortex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Almere, The Netherlands
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Stalker alert...stalker alert...

Clue 1: Talking about Keira as if she's someone close.
Clue 2: Talking about "Keira's happiness" and how it would somehow make you happy, despite having no connection with her.
Clue 3: Referring to one's own self as "us" as opposed "me"

so that makes me a stalker too
__________________
.•°¯°•.¸.•°¯°•.->10th Member Of Keira Knightleyz Posse!<-.¸.•°¯°•.¸.•°¯°•.
Vertical Vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 02:42 PM   Officer #14
Flightfreak
Stalker Boi
 
Flightfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Stalker alert...stalker alert...

Clue 1: Talking about Keira as if she's someone close.
Clue 2: Talking about "Keira's happiness" and how it would somehow make you happy, despite having no connection with her.
Clue 3: Referring to one's own self as "us" as opposed "me"

oops i think there will be a lot of stalkers at the forum
__________________
....-> 3rd Member Of Keira Knightleyz Posse!<-.....
The lobbying groups all hate him and thats a good sign.
You may laugh because I'm different, but I laugh because you're all the same! Quote Narg aka Brendon Gilson RIP
Flightfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2004, 05:08 PM   #15
Alendor
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Denmark
Posts: 34
To ge tback on topic.
The new issue of Empire out June 25th has an interview with Keira, where she among other things explains how she developed her own warcry
Alendor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2004, 01:54 PM   Knightley News #16
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster
 
KnightleyNews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dudley, UK
Posts: 435
A less-than-flattering article from the Mail on Sunday, courtesy ParminderOnline:
http://www.parminderonline.com/artic...04_watson.html

Paul
__________________
http://www.keiraweb.com
KnightleyNews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2004, 02:50 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #17
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt
 
Hazzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 5,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightleyNews
A less-than-flattering article from the Mail on Sunday, courtesy ParminderOnline:
http://www.parminderonline.com/artic...04_watson.html

Paul
Yeah well, anyone who judges Keira solely on BILB, Love Actually and Pirates is being more than a little harsh...

Stage presence is something you can't teach...whilst she DOES need to tone it down (like there was an article which says the key difference between Scarlett and Keira is not so much the ability to act, but the ability to seem like you're not acting...) but sheesh.

She hasn't been challenged in any of her roles in the big movies yet...maybe people should actually watch her independent stuff and judge her on that. Oh, and what's all this "Home counties" crap...she's from Middlesex...ie the same county that Hounslow is in...heck Tedders is only about, what, half an hour or so from Hounslow by car? Sheesh.

It's a rare voice though, and it's just the fact that someone in the press has to seem "clever" and go against the grain just for the heck of it...
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2004, 09:47 PM   Knightley News #18
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster
 
KnightleyNews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dudley, UK
Posts: 435
From today's Sunday Telegraph (Australia):

http://www.sundaytelegraph.news.com....-28784,00.html

Paul
__________________
http://www.keiraweb.com
KnightleyNews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2004, 09:14 AM   First Class Member Officer #19
Sarah
Nice
 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
Posts: 1,020
Keira is in The Mirror today, I can't find it on the internet, but I'm sure it is there somewhere. She mentions the football in it, too.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2004, 09:38 AM   #20
Edward
Member
 
Edward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: England, UK
Posts: 207
oh nice

we never get the mirror
__________________
..................................................
.133rd Member of The Keira Knightley Posse.
Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.