Here's an uncomfortable question.... - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 17-02-2006, 08:06 AM   #21
devine kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
:rofl: @ the Gatling gun.

A nice, small B is perfect. She may admire Scar Jo's knockers now, but when they're in their 30s, she'll be thankful she's an AA.
Breast reduction surgery has been described to me as more painful than childbirth and a root canal at the same time.
I vote for a nice B, any bigger would look daft. Plus there would be no need for these ultra tight corsets and even make up to give the impression of a cleavage.
Old 17-02-2006, 08:23 AM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #22
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Yeah It's pretty sad when you have to get your tits drawn in.
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 04:09 PM   #23
Sandra

If she does decide to get implants, I would be a bit dissapointed with her(for a while), but I think she is perfectly happy with her body. She has "flashed her tits" on several films, so I get the impression that she doesn't mind them being tiny.But then again, she said that she really enjoyed what the make up people did with her chest on POTC....
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2006, 01:04 AM   #24
dave

On stitching bags full of water to your chest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra
If she does decide to get implants, I would be a bit dissapointed with her(for a while), but I think she is perfectly happy with her body. She has "flashed her tits" on several films, so I get the impression that she doesn't mind them being tiny.But then again, she said that she really enjoyed what the make up people did with her chest on POTC....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave, on ClaudiaChristian.net
I spent the last five years driving an 18-wheeler back and forth and around the country. Locked in an 8 by 8 foot box with the only company all the road you could ever eat...

So every once in awhile I would park overnight at Café Risqué. I fell in lust every time. Let me know I was still alive. The point of this is that those girls were almost all "augmented". Evidently it has something to do with their "Bottom Line". (I love that one )

Anyway, there were two ladies that I kept trying to convince NOT to get their breasts augmented. They were so beautiful, and so smart. It did not take a genius to know that extra fat on their chests would not get them any more attention. They couldn't avoid attention.

"Sunshine" & "Jade"... They could dance the sparkle out of a star and then shine brighter. Besides, those things flop around and get in the way when you are up on that pole. ops: What I saw (or thought I saw) was that the ladies who needed to get my eyes away from their face, had big chests. (Beauty is almost all in the eyes and face, I think.)

Dear Claudia showed her all in Playboy awhile back. She did not look then as though she had had fat globules stitched onto her chest, yet she looked too beautiful for one small girl to handle. (You can probably get an idea of what I think of stitching fat globules to your chest, [or balloons full of water, for that matter] by deeply analyzing this and the last sentence.) Now some women who have had breast cancer feel better about themselves if they have pretend breasts attached where the removed ones were. I am not involved in that conversation. I always liked stroking skin, watching the little "goose bumps" form and the red flush of blood beneath the skin; I've never understood how you can get those responses from a balloon full of water. But that's just me. I suppose if I were walking in those shoes I'ld think more about the socks I had to wear.
You can change "Claudia" to "Keira" and "Playboy" to "Vanity Fair"... My sentiments remain the same. A young actress who is ALREADY an "A-List" actress should not change her body. What is she going to do with huge teats? Play a hooker? Why? Guinevere to hooker doesn't seem to be going in the proper direction. There is a person on this board who seems to be a fan of Audrey Hepburn. Can you imagine Audrey Hepburn doing better than "living legend" with huge bags of water stitched to her chest?

I don't believe you are the type of people who would choose your friends and idols by cup-size. My mother has a condition (hypothyroidism?) the same as Dolly Parton. I have no idea what size she is, but think Dolly Parton. Probably the reason that the woman I married was an "A" cup. Now I love my mother, but I only lust after flat-chested women.

You know, sorting people by breast size is probably a bad thing, sort of like sorting them by height, or foot-size, or hair color. Damn I do that! dren,. I was feeling all superior because I ignore chest size and there are so many other ways to decide whether people are attractive.

But, I think one of the most interesting reasons for Loving Keira Knightley's persona is her "acting ability", her chameleon like ability to become someone that you desire or fear or worship, whenever the cameras roll. So much talent in such a lady. (Has nothing to do with her chest size.) Maybe it's her eyes? And the crinkle in her eyes when she laughs... :icon_wink As I've said before, Sexy is what you do, not how you look. I know some women who are extremely sexy who are not ... Have I ever told you the story about the little red headed Jewish girl I used to take out on Friday evenings during my College Years? No, Of course not. We used to go over to David's house and sit on the floor and listen to Bagpipe music and eat Lox and bagels... You can't imagine!

I'll give you this, it's easier for a beautiful woman to be sexy. But most beautiful women can't keep up the act. A truly sexy woman doesn't have to act. Keira is a truly sexy woman. You know, when a 62 year old man talks about lust, it's not always a socially acceptable thing. But I am comfortable with what I said.

Sort of like talking to a stripper. When you talk to a stripper it is OK to talk about long gone passions, and the stripper understands. You're talking about your youth. You are forgetting that you are an old man, and just then, (i.e. aqui) you are what you were... On another path, not precisely the one you took, but one which you might have taken...

Besides, those things are there for a reason. They are for feeding babies. You people who think they are there for you to google over (original meaning+pun) are wrong. You need therapy. She is who she is, and will do what she wants to do. If that isn't enough for you, why are you here? She is beautiful, talented, and intelligent. She also seems to have some "old fashioned values". I appreciate all those qualities. If you want to play with huge teats, go out to a field and milk some cows.

I am also "dave" on Kari Wuhrer's site. Kari is currently touring college campuses giving lectures on "Breast Enhancements" and why she had hers removed... (Last weekend she gave a lecture at NYU-Albany, she's seven months pregnant and thinks it is important enough to fly across the country to give that lecture to college girls.) Listen, ladies... And don't let the men who have no idea what is really going on dictate this important part of your self-image.

There is a reason that actions like this are called "self mutilation." Once you've changed what you look like, (in this particular way, and for these attendant reasons,) then you've already put a price on your body... And a mark on your self-image. You've "played the sex card"... And how you feel about yourself will enter "Humpty-Dumpty" land.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"

Last edited by dave; 19-02-2006 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Fix the URL
dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2006, 04:26 AM   #25
CollisionStar

Location: Hometown is Houston, going to school in San Antonio
Eh. She's already richer than us by far. Her breasts are doing just fine.

...These boards have gone kind of downhill, no?
CollisionStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2006, 09:15 AM   #26
dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollisionStar
...These boards have gone kind of downhill, no?
Are you talking about my post? Because I do not intend to make anyone upset, and I don't want to move any board downhill. I will delete the post if you think it is bad. I have no problem with that.

I'm way past the stage where I need to worry about breast implants. I am up to the point where if a woman will merely talk to me I am happy. I do believe that young women should be having this discussion, however. I don't believe that dismissing the male attitudes as "Oh, he's just a male..." is in any way helpful. A man should pick a woman because she is his friend and he wants to spend most of the rest of his time with her; not because she looks good on the outside to his friends. Of course she looks good to him; she's his friend, and he's blind to her faults because of that.

"Le uova non devono ballare con le pietre."
"Eggs have no business dancing with stones" from the movie "Shoot 'Em Up"
dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2006, 02:21 PM   Senior Registered Member #27
ryan

i like keira the way she is mainly because i like smaller girls, but seeing her with a 34b or so wouldn't hurt.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2006, 06:37 PM   Senior Registered Member #28
Rob The BLack Douglas

Anything other than what she has would not look right on her. Plus, if they are to big they just get in the bloody way
To deny love is to deny life.
Love is as necessary as oxygen.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/robslibrary/
http://www.myspace.com/kilted_robespierre
Rob The BLack Douglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2006, 09:34 PM   #29
calereneau

I'm down with a full B....it goes good with her size. And yeah....the left arm shotgun would be sweet too.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:17 AM   Senior Registered Member #30
michael22
eternally screwed

I think she should remain natural

we need to find better topics
Old 03-03-2006, 12:25 AM   #31
BrunoJA

I am horrified by some of these replies. Any of you who said she should get breast implants should be ashamed. Very ashamed.
BrunoJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:51 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #32
Leonie
Elle

I am horrified at how seriously you take people's replies
Old 05-03-2006, 03:41 PM   #33
X4LIFE
Newcomer

In my opinion...she shouldnt do this. Even if she has decreased in looks in 1years...so what? She doesnt need to be the most beautiful person in hollywood. I hate how all the actors/actress' are obsessed with how they look. I mean Scarlett is 21 and she said she would want botox soon...wtf? Look at an example here....fara fauset(sp?), she got surgery and looks like trash. Also, women who dont get surgery---people respect them. They admire and love them because they are proud of who they are.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:44 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #34
Mandy
Honourary Brit

Nice signature.

Click here!
Mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 03:57 PM   #35
X4LIFE
Newcomer

Sorry about that.
Old 20-03-2006, 08:21 AM   #36
Spyder Mike

She is a perfect natural women. I would only see her getting implants if her career was slow, which it is not. It's getting better and better and people are getting to know her more and more. She's famous enough not to get them, and I think people like the whole natural girl next door feel about her.
Old 20-03-2006, 12:03 PM   #37
gotasmoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael22
I think she should remain natural

we need to find better topics
I agree, on both counts.
gotasmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2006, 06:06 PM   #38
fandekeira

i agree 2. talking about how big should be her breasts's not really interrsting!
fandekeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 04:09 AM   #39
Balkan
Newcomer

Keira is just too beautiful to go to some operation. She is so natural and sweet now and she should not change that. She should not try to look more sexy, because she looks like an angel now and she will only ruin that beauty if she goes to some operation.
Balkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 05:29 AM   #40
BrunoJA

I know this about Serbians: at least one of them is human and has some sense.
BrunoJA is offline   Reply With Quote