It's those eyes, man - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 14-07-2004, 03:55 AM   #41
Kyle_West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_West
we already know its the cool pic. But on the General Discussion forum there is a picture thread so post the pic there and talk about the topic of discussion here.
picture thread......do you read? and stop spamming, if you wanna be gay at least pm me and be gay. Don't ruin a thread.

I think you're right, I think they're all the same. Or they're friends and decide to do this.
Old 14-07-2004, 03:55 AM   #42
Therapist_isback

no actually we are not the same person dude kyle im am sorry if i offended you and its not a pic its my signature
why do people think we are the same person
Old 14-07-2004, 03:56 AM   #43
spitinthacoola

Alrighty then it just seemed like a possibility. Kyle as you said friends maybe.
spitinthacoola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 04:02 AM   #44
im_a_real_man

Yaa

i think that keira is a total babed anybody who wants to b all respect her as a actress is ok and all but comon.... i think that you people are too weak and should grow up and open you eyes to c that she is one fine piece of ass. i mean u guys should ya kno try admitting that u would like to get her in the sack... just try it you will like it.... wurd!
Old 14-07-2004, 04:06 AM   #45
Therapist_isback

ya why do you think we go to this website man its all about keira not just her eyes and acting and think about it if you like her enough to go to this website then you must have some kind of thing for her lets face it she hot and you want her you know you do eh? eh? eh? am i right ya you know i write you want her baaaaaaad
Old 14-07-2004, 04:18 AM   #46
Kyle_West

attempt to put this on topic

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34 there is the picture thread, if you wanna see pictures or post one of your own you can do it there. Avatars don't matter I guess, but if you wanna post one you can do it there.

This thread was created for the matter of Keira's intense looking eyes. Now, a few things. Number one, me not saying I would "do her" or any other thing that discusses her body sexually or some other way doesn't mean I wouldn't take an opportunity, I'm just keeping it civilized. Number two, if you wanna create a thread like that go ahead. I'm sure it will get locked, but have your fun before a mod comes on here and locks it. But all i'm asking is stick to topic.

She does have nice eyes, but that isn't the main focus of her. Like I said earlier, the cheek bones have an effect.

There I edited it.

Last edited by Kyle_West; 14-07-2004 at 04:23 AM. Reason: restating what I put earlier.
Old 14-07-2004, 04:21 AM   #47
Therapist_isback

dude no one said anything about doing her?
Old 14-07-2004, 04:25 AM   #48
spitinthacoola

I don't think I know any guy that would not take the chance to "do" her.
Old 14-07-2004, 04:26 AM   Officer #49
DragonRat
Officer

Perhaps coitus is not the end-all, be-all of the universe.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 04:29 AM   #50
Therapist_isback

Thanks cola that is exactly what that awesome guy stalk_her was trying to say yesterday but they banned him what the heck?
Old 14-07-2004, 04:32 AM   #51
im_a_real_man

kyle

hey kyle if you start your own thread can the subject be : I Wonder IF She Shaves? :
Old 14-07-2004, 04:33 AM   #52
slimgopey
Newcomer

If it's anything, it's the wholle package.
Old 14-07-2004, 04:34 AM   #53
Therapist_isback

man i bet she does what kind of actress wouldn't unless shes a hippy
Old 14-07-2004, 04:35 AM   #54
im_a_real_man

hell ya

hell ya brother!!!... wurd
Old 14-07-2004, 04:39 AM   #55
spitinthacoola

Well now that this thread has gone thoroughly off topic I cannot help but wonder what will come next.
Old 14-07-2004, 04:39 AM   Senior Registered Member #56
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_West
http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34

This thread was created for the matter of Keira's intense looking eyes. Now, a few things. Number one, me not saying I would "do her" or any other thing that discusses her body sexually or some other way doesn't mean I wouldn't take an opportunity, I'm just keeping it civilized. Number two, if you wanna create a thread like that go ahead. I'm sure it will get locked, but have your fun before a mod comes on here and locks it. But all i'm asking is stick to topic.

She does have nice eyes, but that isn't the main focus of her. Like I said earlier, the cheek bones have an effect.

There I edited it.
Damn right Kyle. This thread does not need all of this "oh I would do Keira..." crap. I'm sure most of the guys here wouldn't mind that though
but they don't openly admit it. Keep it clean, and stick to the topic of the post. Oh and just to inquire, what's with all of this gangster slang? "wurd to your mother"? I feel like I'm in a 50 Cent outtake.
Old 14-07-2004, 04:41 AM   #57
im_a_real_man

listen here kyle i bet u would b the first one to post and cry like a little baby because your 16 and havent reache puberty yet... and when you do you can masterbate to the go-go signature
Old 14-07-2004, 04:42 AM   #58
spitinthacoola

It doesnt seem like you're one to talk about not going through puberty yet. Although it seems kind of pointless to insult each other over the internet.
Old 14-07-2004, 04:44 AM   #59
im_a_real_man

o yea spiit in the cool i have banged twice as many chick then you will ever... hey man if u want me to proove it ill get ur adress and send you a bag of my pubes

Last edited by im_a_real_man; 14-07-2004 at 04:46 AM. Reason: type-o
Old 14-07-2004, 04:46 AM   #60
spitinthacoola

Well whores and drunk women don't count. But that will be my last post on this subject.