Secret Usernames - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 12-07-2004, 07:04 PM   #1
Cycleofthemoon

Secret Usernames

I am a big fan of Third Eye Blind and I also participate actively in thier forums as well. Occasionally, their bassist Arion Salazar, who is the most active member with the fans, will pop up and look at the forums and post under user names that hide his identity. Eventually, we all can spot it out or sometimes he even states its him and the moderators can verify it. Does anyone know if that has happened here at all? Does Keira look at the fan forums?

I know its difficult to tell but maybe some of the founding members of the forums or the moderators would know.

TOC-Taste of Chains
Cycleofthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 07:30 PM   Senior Registered Member #2
Richard
Dated

I once got a private message from a guy on the old forum claiming to be Keira's brother. First, I didn't buy it. But I noticed that he had some spelling errors(he was once dyslexia too, but now since he's older I thought by now he would have over-came it.) Anyways, as I recall he got word of this website through one of his bandmates and decided to check it out. He actually private messaged me twice, which was suspicious. I actually still remember some of his posts, for one thread titled "Does Keira smoke"... he simply repleyed "Keira doesn't smoke, trust me." My eye-brow lifted, because no one knows Keira better than her brother right? He also said something about not telling a lot of people he actually visits the site, he said in quote "I e-mailed a couple of people, but I prefer to not let everyone know". I just so happened to e-mail him back, and I never heard from him again. Suspicious, huh? Believe me or not, I don't care. I don't know if it was him or not.

Oh my god, I talked to Keira's brother... oh please.

Last edited by Richard; 12-07-2004 at 08:13 PM.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 07:38 PM   First Class Member Officer #3
Sarah
Nice

This bugs me. Keira doesn't come onto the forums. End of.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 07:56 PM   Officer #4
DragonRat
Officer

As far as it has been reported, Keira does not even own a computer, let alone have the knowledge to go onto the Internet and read the forums. And even if she would, I doubt she would register under an actual username, and list herself as one of the hundreds of guests that wade their way among these waters everyday. I have heard that her mother on occasion reads these forums, just to check up on how fans think of her daughter and the like. And, I would think that she would stay as a guest in this case as well.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 08:07 PM   #5
jetsniper
Newcomer

That would be cool but I just don't see it. First off, we all know COOL girls don't use the internet or play video games or anything (JOKING....just joking ) Seriously though, I think she would be way too busy to have time to check forums let alone post on them.
jetsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 08:08 PM   #6
Cycleofthemoon

It makes sense. I suppose that band members may be in a bit more touch with their fans than actors and actresses. It was worth a shot. Thanks people.

TOC-Taste of Chains
Old 12-07-2004, 08:17 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #7
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

I believe Keira's mother (and possibly Keira) have seen the site. Didn't like her mother mention it to her agent or something, who mentioned it to Baz? I don't remember the details, I just remember hearing something along those lines. Maybe Duckula or Cliff, or someone else who was around way back when can confirm that...

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 08:59 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #8
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey
I believe Keira's mother (and possibly Keira) have seen the site. Didn't like her mother mention it to her agent or something, who mentioned it to Baz? I don't remember the details, I just remember hearing something along those lines. Maybe Duckula or Cliff, or someone else who was around way back when can confirm that...
Eh? What do I know? I don't even like Keira...
Old 12-07-2004, 11:18 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #9
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I think Sarah's reply adequately answered the question
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 11:35 PM   Senior Registered Member #10
frodo1511
Pin Dick

I agree with dragonrat on the whole " Keira= no CPU" , and even if she uses the internet, she does not have the time that regular "posters" have to check on sites/forums about what people say about her. She's just too busy to look at a thing like that.

But I do find Richard's post above quite nerv-racking
Old 13-07-2004, 12:24 AM   Senior Registered Member #11
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
I agree with dragonrat on the whole " Keira= no CPU" , and even if she uses the internet, she does not have the time that regular "posters" have to check on sites/forums about what people say about her. She's just too busy to look at a thing like that.

But I do find Richard's post above quite nerv-racking
Meaning? As in it's quite suspicious or complete bullshit? My definition of nerv-racking has always been another word for annoying. But I can't figure out how my post can be nerv-racking nonetheless annoying. In my opinion, this thread is nerv-racking. I think it's about time somebody locked it.

No hard feelings though... it's not like I asked for that PM.
Old 13-07-2004, 12:45 AM   Senior Registered Member #12
Narg
Westie Yobbo

Keira isnt stupid, she would know that websites like this exist, and since this is a quite popular one she has most likeley been told of its existance, I seriously doubt she would have the time to check websites, or the knowledge on how to do it. Shes a very busy lady.

On another note, ive never heard her mention anything about her fans in any interview ever ?, correct me if im wrong, i am relitivley new here.
Old 13-07-2004, 03:17 AM   Senior Registered Member #13
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
Meaning? As in it's quite suspicious or complete bullshit? My definition of nerv-racking has always been another word for annoying. But I can't figure out how my post can be nerv-racking nonetheless annoying. In my opinion, this thread is nerv-racking. I think it's about time somebody locked it.

No hard feelings though... it's not like I asked for that PM.
Yo, Richard, sorry if you took my post the wrong way. What I meant is that someone who knows Keira( or Keira herself) may one day look at this forum, and think the worst of us.
...Not that that would ever happen anytime soon...
...will it?
Old 13-07-2004, 03:22 AM   Senior Registered Member #14
Richard
Dated

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
Yo, Richard, sorry if you took my post the wrong way. What I meant is that someone who knows Keira( or Keira herself) may one day look at this forum, and think the worst of us.
...Not that that would ever happen anytime soon...
...will it?
It's alright, I just had a little trouble understanding it.
Old 13-07-2004, 03:27 AM   Senior Registered Member #15
frodo1511
Pin Dick

That's cool, sometimes even my friends have trouble understanding me, what with all the advanced classes I've been taking in school.
AP Chemistry,
Algebra II,
Materials and Proccesses,
Old 13-07-2004, 03:56 AM   #16
Cycleofthemoon

Woah there fellas. No need to start a ruckus. I'm new to the site so I'm just trying to figure out what goes on around here.

TOC-Taste of Chains
Old 13-07-2004, 10:27 AM   #17
Edward

she said in an interview that she doesn't know how to use a computer

her exacts words were something to do with e-mailing and how she had no clue about it and had no clue about computers
Old 13-07-2004, 10:31 AM   Senior Registered Member #18
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycleofthemoon
Woah there fellas. No need to start a ruckus. I'm new to the site so I'm just trying to figure out what goes on around here.
We like ruckuses around here as you will soon find out :P And anyway, even if Keira read the forums, I doubt she'll draw one of the males as a potential partner...

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2004, 01:17 PM   #19
Cycleofthemoon

Haha, very true. We are all over sexed young foolish fellows.

TOC-Taste of Chains
Old 13-07-2004, 02:11 PM   Officer #20
Flightfreak
Stalker Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycleofthemoon
Haha, very true. We are all over sexed young foolish fellows.
he he, maybe she would be flattered, but I think she would find us also an bit β€œfreaks”.

I am always a candidate to teach here how to use a pc
Flightfreak is offline   Reply With Quote