Drawing of Keira - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > The Gallery

The Gallery Show off your creative talents here!

Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2004, 05:05 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #21
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
To Hazzle:

If you had half a brain, you would have realized that I was referring to the comment I originally made in post 15.

But thank you for showing viewers how to use the Internet to access a dictionary.
My friend...if I had half a brain I wouldn't make half the posts I do.

But if you had half the intelligence you seem to think you do, you'd have realised that the post you replied to had a line "it's called humour". Now I don't know if you learnt your grammar, but by replying to that with "No, it's called sarcasm" you're referring to MY comment...learn that for next time, eh kiddo?

Oh...and I detected the sarcasm in the original post, dimwit, which is why I proceeded to play off of it. Learn to read mate.
Old 18-07-2004, 05:37 AM   #22
alby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
My friend...if I had half a brain I wouldn't make half the posts I do.

But if you had half the intelligence you seem to think you do, you'd have realised that the post you replied to had a line "it's called humour". Now I don't know if you learnt your grammar, but by replying to that with "No, it's called sarcasm" you're referring to MY comment...learn that for next time, eh kiddo?
According to your line of reasoning, your reply in post three only refers to post two because it doesn't include a title or quote in it. Cry me a river. Blah Blah Blah.

Quote:
Oh...and I detected the sarcasm in the original post, dimwit, which is why I proceeded to play off of it. Learn to read mate.
Blah Blah Blah. No, actually you didn't. Nice try. Blah Blah Blah.
Old 18-07-2004, 06:10 AM   Officer #23
DragonRat
Officer

Does this mean that her drawing is good or bad?

I'd say she needs to work on the face a bit, but otherwise, she's got potential.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
Old 18-07-2004, 06:25 AM   Senior Registered Member #24
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

You know, if Hazzle just ignores all the people who want to argue with him, his post count wouldn't be that high :P I think they think her drawing is dodgy, at least the face bit.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
Old 18-07-2004, 06:41 AM   Senior Registered Member #25
Spire
InSpire Me

Well, at least I could tell who it was.
Old 18-07-2004, 12:32 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #26
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
According to your line of reasoning, your reply in post three only refers to post two because it doesn't include a title or quote in it. Cry me a river. Blah Blah Blah.
Someone clearly doesn't understand how to use pronouns. THAT was my point, not because you replied to me, but because you utilised the same pronoun as me whilst replying to me. Example...you say "Keira's beautiful, isn't she?" and I reply "Nahh, she's ugly". My "she" must be the same "she" as you're referring to...basic grammar mate. I can't later try and save face by claiming it refers to something else. Try again chief. Did you even learn English at school? It's not because you quoted me, it's because you actually used the same pronoun without clarifying which "it" you were referring to...as a default rule of English grammar, you were referring to the same "it" as I was. Don't argue semantics with me mate, you won't win...I have a degree in semantics

Quote:
Blah Blah Blah. No, actually you didn't. Nice try. Blah Blah Blah.
I clearly did...the sarcasm was the "how manly" bit...which I proceeded to play off of by saying "Who said anything about being a man?". your point was to try and suggest I wasn't being manly. I was pointing out I don't aspire to being manly...as such I clearly must've understood your sarcasm. Try again mate. This time...think it through rather than just saying "No, you didn't, blah blah blah". It's like arguing with a 3 year old. What's next? "I know you are, but what am I?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
You know, if Hazzle just ignores all the people who want to argue with him, his post count wouldn't be that high :P I think they think her drawing is dodgy, at least the face bit.
Yeah, but where's the fun in that? Just giving the people who want a fight with me what they asked for...it's a public service. God knows why so many people choose to start fights with me...but oh well...at least when it's someone like Cliff it's an intelligent response which actually has a grasp of the English language. Simple thing like pronoun use escapes this kid...shame.

As for the thread at hand...I already voiced my opinion and said it's crap...sadly I'm not allowed to make a comment that's negative about it or else the great and wise Alby, he who cannot understand pronouns, will come and get me with another infantile post. Oh well.
Old 18-07-2004, 12:37 PM   Senior Registered Member #27
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

excuse me, can you please stop posting things that hasn't anything to do with my drawing?
Old 18-07-2004, 12:40 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #28
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnax
excuse me, can you please stop posting things that hasn't anything to do with my drawing?
Fair enough...I'll just cut out the relevant line for you.

"As for the thread at hand...I already voiced my opinion and said it's crap"

Sorry if you don't like what I have to say about it, but it was actually Alby who took it off topic...and has yet to actually comment on the picture itself
Old 18-07-2004, 12:46 PM   Senior Registered Member #29
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

It's okay Haz, everybody has the right to their opinion. As long it isn't off topic.
Old 18-07-2004, 12:48 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #30
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
It's okay Haz, everybody has the right to their opinion. As long it isn't off topic.
Glad to hear it...to be fair...the stomach isn't bad...but the face, the shoulders, the arm the fingers...a fair bit of it needs work. It's been ages since I've done any sketching or painting, but yeah, I'd suggest working on the form first. Shading is less important than ensuring the form actually fits the subject. Oh...and the hair...needs work.
Old 18-07-2004, 02:09 PM   Senior Registered Member #31
KeirazBabe
The Kewlest

Awww not a bad try Alexandra Stomach is fab!... lighten off a bit guys.. she isnt going to art school and shes only 14..bless!

Lmao Haz, love ur siggy

xXx
Old 18-07-2004, 05:04 PM   Senior Registered Member #32
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

This is one I made today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg keirateckning2.jpg (24.3 KB, 86 views)
Old 18-07-2004, 05:49 PM   #33
keira loves lipgloss
Easily Excited

great second drawing ardnax youve got great talent
Old 18-07-2004, 05:56 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #34
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Better...still needs a little work...but getting better for sure.
Old 18-07-2004, 05:59 PM   Senior Registered Member #35
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

Thanks Ellie! It's not so good quality at the scan. Sorry about that and thanks Haz, I took your advise and made more effort to the forms instead of the shading.
Old 18-07-2004, 06:01 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #36
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Thanks Ellie! It's not so good quality at the scan. Sorry about that and thanks Haz, I took your advise and made more effort to the forms instead of the shading.
Yeah, I suspected the scan quality didn't really get to show it off properly...you're getting better for sure...keep trying and I'm sure you'll pull of something amazing (see, I CAN say nice things sometimes )
Old 18-07-2004, 07:07 PM   Senior Registered Member #37
KeirazBabe
The Kewlest

Quote:
Yeah, I suspected the scan quality didn't really get to show it off properly...you're getting better for sure...keep trying and I'm sure you'll pull of something amazing (see, I CAN say nice things sometimes )
I agree with Haz Alexandra getting better for sure! and the lips are quite god considering they are quite hard to draw.. i drew a pic of Keira like last year or sumat.. dont think i ever posted it.. and dont think i ever will considering im 17 n cant get away with crappy art lol

xXx
Old 18-07-2004, 10:34 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #38
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

When did Keira start taking steroids? Less chin is the way to go.
Old 22-07-2004, 01:46 AM   #39
DesignatedJerk

better than what i can do

38th member of kk pose
Old 22-07-2004, 03:08 AM   Officer #40
Renegade
Stock Boy

The facial features are pretty accurate. The face structure is mainly what needs work. Good work though
Closed Thread