Helloa! I'm new! - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Forum Guidelines / Newcomers > Newcomers Forum

Newcomers Forum New to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here, we can help you out with any questions you may have and say hello.

Old 11-07-2004, 05:43 AM   #1
chillyfrog15
Newcomer

Helloa! I'm new!

I wanted to say hi and alert everyone about my joining of the boards. Because bragging about myself is such a priority. Seriously, though, I've been lurking for about a month and finally decided to register celebrating my seeing King Arthur today.
chillyfrog15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 05:49 AM   #2
Glare

So you felt the need to waste another database row and create a whole new thread for yourself instead of posting in an old one, I can see you fitting right in.
Old 11-07-2004, 06:31 AM   #3
chillyfrog15
Newcomer

I didn't know if I should join onto a new thread or what. I decided to go with the trend of starting a new thread. As annoying as that seems and in retrospect on my other boards I would be annoyed, too. Sorry.
chillyfrog15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 06:38 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
DefyingGravity

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillyfrog15
I didn't know if I should join onto a new thread or what. I decided to go with the trend of starting a new thread. As annoying as that seems and in retrospect on my other boards I would be annoyed, too. Sorry.
What are you apologizing for?

The Newcomers Forum is a place to introduce yourself, after all.
Old 11-07-2004, 06:48 AM   #5
Bait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes
So you felt the need to waste another database row and create a whole new thread for yourself instead of posting in an old one, I can see you fitting right in.
Can you say DICK? its the newcomers forum dumbass...
You also talk about wasting space what do you think you just did? Maybe you should think before you post next time

*btw have fun at KKW*

Last edited by Bait; 11-07-2004 at 07:05 AM.
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 06:59 AM   #6
chillyfrog15
Newcomer

Thanks. I was really tense when I read that. I went oh crud, what a bad way to start. Now I feel a bit more welcome.
Old 11-07-2004, 07:02 AM   Officer #7
DragonRat
Officer

The Newcomers Forum is a place to feel welcome, Archimedes. You want to express your sarcasm and apparent distaste, then do it elsewhere. This forum was designed to help ingratiate the new members to our community, which was harder on the previous forum (simply because it was too difficult for new members to express themselves without the use of a 'hello' or 'greetings'). Mayhaps one can perceive a new thread as a way of extending one's individuality outwards, instead of hiding in the shadows of another's thread, where one can become easily lost.

If you have a problem with the database, you could always talk to the admins or the moderators; they'll be happy to sort out any problems you have with new threads. Otherwise, I suggest you be more cordial next time.

And on that note, welcome chillyfrog15.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 02:48 PM   First Class Member Officer #8
Sarah
Nice

Hello and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here. It's certainly a cool place to be.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 05:54 PM   #9
keira loves lipgloss
Easily Excited

yeah the forums on kkw are the best!
Old 11-07-2004, 06:19 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #10
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Hello...welcome...and ignore Archimedes...the guy's too stupid to read what the Newcomers forum is FOR...so what value is his view worth?

We're not all that bad...and most of us will welcome you with open arms...
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote