Celebrities for Hate - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 22-03-2005, 08:43 PM   #41
keiraknightleyfan
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahjane
That's actually very funny. Because, it kinda looks, um, true.

Anyway, I agree with what someone said about David Letterman, seems a bit of a prick to me. I'd take Leno over him anyday - not that I'm particularly fond of him either.

But Delta Goodrem! Media Whore she may be, but what a GOD! (I think this an in-joke with myself and friends), we've bummed her ever since she was on Neighbours singing "Coz I was born to Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy"! Her music's pretty shit and wtf is she shagging McFydden for (How d'ya spell his name), but, boy, what a legend (for absolutely no reason whatsoever!).

I feel kinda sry for Letterman. His son was in a kidnapping plot. Luckily they caught the guy.
Ashlee Simpson
www.freewebs.com/keiraknightleyfanclub
keiraknightleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2005, 09:11 PM   #42
MrPink

bit harsh on tom there, at least he's not to vain to get braces at his age i suppose
Old 23-03-2005, 01:22 AM   Senior Registered Member #43
Elijahfan

britney spears,paris hilton, lindsay lohan, hilary duff...etc.

seriously...please we need more female whores in the media

if i ever get the chance to see a teeny bopper i swear to god i will kill them.

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~
Elijahfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2005, 12:02 PM   Senior Registered Member #44
hannahjane

Quote:
if i ever get the chance to see a teeny bopper i swear to god i will kill them.
I'm thinking the phrase "teeny bopper" just cracks me up. I mean, I've heard it before...I use it..but it's just funny. Er, yeah still, anyone heard LL's single yet? I think it's called Over. Her music career will be...
hannahjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2005, 12:05 PM   Senior Registered Member #45
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

There's "Rumours" that her singing is "Over" rated and is actually quite "Shit" (of course assuming her new song will be Shit).

Chikaboom.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp

Last edited by deviljet88; 23-03-2005 at 12:22 PM.
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2005, 12:09 PM   Senior Registered Member #46
hannahjane

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
There's Rumours that her singing is Over rated and is actually quite Shit (of course assuming her new song will be Shit).

Chikaboom.
That's what I'm saying - it is shit.
Old 23-03-2005, 12:41 PM   #47
MrPink

very believable
Old 23-03-2005, 12:55 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #48
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Nothing like a nice pair of breasts to launch a music career. Stick to acting princess.
And, speaking of nice breasts launching a singing career, how long are Jessica Simpson's going to keep Ashlee's career afloat? If she wasn't Jessica's little sister, she'd have a 50/50 shot of making it on stage at her high school's talent show. I haven't seen talent like that since, oh I don't know, Milli Vanilli.
Old 23-03-2005, 12:57 PM   #49
MrPink

Amen lol
Old 23-03-2005, 01:12 PM   Senior Registered Member #50
hannahjane

It's true that Ashlee Simpson so can't sing, I've seen her show and I can vouch for that. And she can be exceedingly thick, and thus exceedingly irritating. However, I wouldn't say I hated her at all, at least she's trying to do her own thing (even if it is rather bad). And she's being herself. But yeah, her voice does sound like strangled cats. Jessica however, who has shit songs actually has quiet a decent voice (I've heard her sing Robbie Williams' Angels and although it was nowhere near as good as the original, it did prove she had a nice voice).
Old 23-03-2005, 05:14 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #51
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
It's true that Ashlee Simpson so can't sing, I've seen her show and I can vouch for that. And she can be exceedingly thick, and thus exceedingly irritating. However, I wouldn't say I hated her at all, at least she's trying to do her own thing (even if it is rather bad). And she's being herself. But yeah, her voice does sound like strangled cats. Jessica however, who has shit songs actually has quiet a decent voice (I've heard her sing Robbie Williams' Angels and although it was nowhere near as good as the original, it did prove she had a nice voice).
If by "doing her own thing", you mean being a pre-packaged, bubble-gum "punk", then yes, kudos to her.
Old 23-03-2005, 06:54 PM   Senior Registered Member #52
hannahjane

No, no, no. Her music isn't "punk"; it's pure pop. I mean by doing her own thing at least it's not cheesy ballady pop (a la Jessica who just conforms to the general Britney/Aggie image). I know she's an easy target, and don't get me wrong I'm not a fan, but I hate it when people rip the shit out of others for the sake of it - just to conform. It's silly. She's wears punkyish clothes (which are quite cool), and she does her own thing with her music (ie. she can't sing!!), I don't think she'd argue that it's punk at all, merely that it isn't your average pop. And to be honest, I 'd agree. And as for "pre-packaged" I'd disagree - her dad manages her, and on the AS show which I've seen a few times (it's good hang-over tele), she's always moaning whenever they try and force her to do something she doesn't want (the A&R guys). Ok, so she's not that talented (well, at all), but it's easy to slag her off...and I hate it when people slag 'easy targets' off.

And I'm really into people like The Killers, Futurheads, Bloc Party, Kasabian etc....but, with all due respect, they're hardly "doing their own thing" are they? There's scorges of bands like that out at the mo. Albeit, they are fab.
Old 23-03-2005, 07:00 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #53
Digital_Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
... Stick to acting princess...
or dont...

i wont complain if you give that up too...
Old 23-03-2005, 07:46 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #54
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Quote:
No, no, no. Her music isn't "punk"; it's pure pop. I mean by doing her own thing at least it's not cheesy ballady pop (a la Jessica who just conforms to the general Britney/Aggie image). I know she's an easy target, and don't get me wrong I'm not a fan, but I hate it when people rip the shit out of others for the sake of it - just to conform. It's silly. She's wears punkyish clothes (which are quite cool), and she does her own thing with her music (ie. she can't sing!!), I don't think she'd argue that it's punk at all, merely that it isn't your average pop. And to be honest, I 'd agree. And as for "pre-packaged" I'd disagree - her dad manages her, and on the AS show which I've seen a few times (it's good hang-over tele), she's always moaning whenever they try and force her to do something she doesn't want (the A&R guys). Ok, so she's not that talented (well, at all), but it's easy to slag her off...and I hate it when people slag 'easy targets' off.

And I'm really into people like The Killers, Futurheads, Bloc Party, Kasabian etc....but, with all due respect, they're hardly "doing their own thing" are they? There's scorges of bands like that out at the mo. Albeit, they are fab.
Which is why I put quotation marks around punk. The image is punk, but the music is pure poppy fluff. The problem I have with Ashlee (beside the fact that her name is Ashlee and she sounds like a cat being flushed down the toilet) Simpson is the fact that I can't really tell what the hell is going on. The band doesn't look anything like the noise they are making.
I really hate her father. He seems like a real prick. The kind of dad who would spend 30 minutes cussing out his eight year old son for missing the cut-off man.
Old 23-03-2005, 11:57 PM   Senior Registered Member #55
hannahjane

Ok, yeah:

1. I agree - I hate the Dad too.
2. I agree - she does sound like a "cat being flushed down a toilet"
3. I, er, agree - what the fuck is the Ashlee for?

Basically, I surrender my defence of ye old un-talented one.
Old 24-03-2005, 12:04 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #56
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

I think people hate certain others for the wrong reasons. If you are going to hate someone for their religious beliefs or other affiliations, then sorry, but I think you need to work on your priorities. There are plenty of people who are famous that I don't particularly like, but I won't (or can't rather) say I hate them simply because I don't know them.

Can someone honestly say why they *hate* someone on their list? If it's going to be because she's a whore and she's dumb or I don't like any of his movies and she doesn't contribute anything, then I would say give a better reason. Bad publicity is good publicity, and if these are the lengths someone is going to go to to get their name in the magazines then hey, I have some respect for them.

I just think hate is a rather strong word to describe someone you have never met.

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2005, 12:10 AM   Senior Registered Member #57
hannahjane

Quote:
I just think hate is a rather strong word to describe someone you have never met.
That's exactly how I feel about all these people on the boards, declaring that they love Keira Knightley. There is no way, in god's world, that you can be in love with someone that you have never met before. I'm sorry, but it's not possible in my opinion. I think people will realise this when they actually do fall in love.

However, although I agree entirely with what your saying Kels, I think this thread is to be taken with a pinch of salt; it's tongue in cheek is all. I don't think anyone who's posted here actually hates any of the people they've listed. It's all just a wee bit of fun.
Old 24-03-2005, 02:25 AM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #58
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

I hate Gieko Gecko, every time I see that commercial
I want to put my foot thru the television.
I hate the McDonalds drive thru near my house,
These misfits of society couldn't get an order right
If you tattooed it to their foreheads.
I hate cheap tuna fish. My friend bought tuna that
cost 39 cents a can, I could swear it had people’s fingers in it.
Ranman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2005, 03:58 AM   Senior Registered Member #59
Scott

More celebrities that SUCK:
Anthony Mundine
Fred Durst
Xzibit
D12
Simple Plan
Good Charlotte
Linkin Park
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2005, 03:59 AM   Senior Registered Member #60
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman
I hate Gieko Gecko, every time I see that commercial
I want to put my foot thru the television.
I hate the McDonalds drive thru near my house,
These misfits of society couldn't get an order right
If you tattooed it to their foreheads.
I hate cheap tuna fish. My friend bought tuna that
cost 39 cents a can, I could swear it had people’s fingers in it.
Are they celebrities? Hate all the Australian Idol contenstants, though they aren't really celebrities either.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote