Celebrities for Hate - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 21-03-2005, 03:11 PM   #1
keiraknightleyfan
Newcomer

Celebrities for Hate

Here is a thread where you show your hate. You least favorite celebs are listed here.

1.Ashlee Simpson
2.Lindsay Lohan
3.Hillary Duff -are her and Lindsay related
4.Arnold Swarzznegger or however you spell it
Ashlee Simpson
www.freewebs.com/keiraknightleyfanclub
keiraknightleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 03:32 PM   Senior Registered Member #2
hannahjane

Erm, I'm sure there's loads I actually physically despise but my brain seems to have shut down. Of the top of my head:

1. Abi Titmus
2. John Leslie
3. Paris Hilton
4. Adrien Brody
5. Er, like I say, I'm sure there are loads...

I basically hate the ones with no shitting talent that just buzz around like flies round shit with no actual intention of being creative whatsoever. Oh, that's inspired me:

6. Jordan & Peter Fucking Andre
7. Jodie Marsh
8. The Cheeky Girls.....
hannahjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 04:00 PM   #3
Jasper

Simple plan, blink 182, green day, sum 41, and all those other bands that give punk a bad name.

As for movie celebrities... I really fucking hate Hugh Grant.
"You know that with-holding evidence from a federal officer is a serious crime. Especially when that officer has paid handsomely for that evidence, and wouldn't think twice of ripping that patch off your eyehole and skull fucking you to death."
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 04:26 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #4
Leonie
Elle

I hate Nicole Kidman. Try and smile once in a while, it won't kill ya, promise. Neither will food. Or being able to move your face.

Clive Owen, get off your high horse already.

I'll probably think of more later :icon_bigg
Old 21-03-2005, 04:33 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #5
Digital_Ice

i'd have to agree with leonie on nicole.

oh... and Vin blimmin Desiel (damn it, after many attempts i still cant spell it!!!)

**Vin Diesel** - good ol' IMDB
Old 21-03-2005, 04:42 PM   Senior Registered Member #6
PhoeniX

I hate David Beckham and Wayne Rooney and Christiano Ronaldo.
PhoeniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 04:52 PM   #7
AureaMediocritas

I don´t really like Paris Hilton , her sister and Hitler.
Old 21-03-2005, 05:05 PM   Senior Registered Member #8
hannahjane

Quote:
Originally Posted by AureaMediocritas
I don´t really like Paris Hilton , her sister and Hitler.
Hitler? What are you talking about, Hitler is a god! I'm JOKING. Hitler is a complete and utter SHIT. And he deserves to die...oh. Justice has been served then. He is fucking bastard, but he's not really a celebrity is he? Or rather he SHOULDN't be celebrated, so...

Bellum_851, Cristiano Ronaldo is indeed another utter arrogant bastard. Grr. Loads of my mates fancy him, but he bums himself.

As for the Nicole haters out there, I would say I strongly disagree - not that I'm a huge fan or anything at all, it's just I think she's a fabulous actress and she always used to look like a really dedicated mother, best friend (to Naomi Watts - who I do actually really like) and, I dunno, I thought she seemed genuinely nice....but that was before I knew she was going out with Steve Bing. aks the silver haired slimeball who left Hurley with un babeh, denied it was his, and did a runner. I mean, I don't really like Hurley or any of that silly Nottinghill set but Steve sounds like a bit of a shit. (Not as much as Hitler though )

*GASPS* Nicole Kidman in smiling shocker!!

Will you ease up on her now?

Steve Bing on the other hand...
Old 21-03-2005, 05:14 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #9
Digital_Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahjane
Will you ease up on her now?
ok!

lol, i dont hate her as such, just least favourite.

now vin though.... thats total hate..... lol
Old 21-03-2005, 05:20 PM   Senior Registered Member #10
hannahjane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice
ok!

lol, i dont hate her as such, just least favourite.

now vin though.... thats total hate..... lol
Yeah, he's just big muscles, small brain
Old 21-03-2005, 08:09 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #11
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Fred Durst. What a utterly talentless fuckwad. He is at the top of my "People I'd Like to Punch in the Nose" list. He can't rap...he rhymed the word "here" with..."here". A word with limitless rhyming possibilities, and he can't manage. Then, he utterly ruined Behind Blue Eyes. Asshole!
Tim Sarandon and Susan Robbins.
Michael Moore.
Sean Penn.
Madonna.
Britney Spears.
Paris Hilton.
Nicole Richie.
Kathy Griffin.
What Jasper said about punk bands.
Biggie Smalls.
Yes, I know he's dead, but I don't care. I still hate him for what he did to rap music with...next on the list...
Puff Diddy/whatever the fuck he calls himself this week.
Birdman/Baby/whatever the fuck he calls himself.
The entire "Cash Money Crew".
Courtney Love.
Scott Peterson.
Michael Jackson.
O. J. Simpson.

Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.
Old 21-03-2005, 08:15 PM   Senior Registered Member #12
marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasselbrad
Fred Durst. What a utterly talentless fuckwad. He is at the top of my "People I'd Like to Punch in the Nose" list. He can't rap...he rhymed the word "here" with..."here". A word with limitless rhyming possibilities, and he can't manage. Then, he utterly ruined Behind Blue Eyes. Asshole!
Tim Sarandon and Susan Robbins.
Michael Moore.
Sean Penn.
Madonna.
Britney Spears.
Paris Hilton.
Nicole Richie.
Kathy Griffin.
What Jasper said about punk bands.
Biggie Smalls.
Yes, I know he's dead, but I don't care. I still hate him for what he did to rap music with...next on the list...
Puff Diddy/whatever the fuck he calls himself this week.
Birdman/Baby/whatever the fuck he calls himself.
The entire "Cash Money Crew".
Courtney Love.
Scott Peterson.
Michael Jackson.
O. J. Simpson.

Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.

for some unknown reasons, this made me laugh
marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 08:18 PM   Officer #13
Renegade
Stock Boy

I hate those teenyboppers (Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Hilary Duff). Also hate those party celebs who contribute nothing good to the entertainment industry (Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Tara Reid). I absolutely abhor the fucking host of Fear Factor.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 08:26 PM   Senior Registered Member #14
marine

I don't hate any celebs, thank god I'm not living in a country where there is an overexposure of "people", yet, but, I do admit that there's this french singer: Lorie, who annoyed me so much, I can't stand her whole image and I can't stand her music, and I can't stand her video clip. (So I just change the channel everytime she's on), maybe there's more, but I can't think of any right now.
marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 08:34 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #15
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

It's easy to hate celebrities here, simply because of the non-stop barrage of "Celebrity News" shows.
Oh, and if a celebrity's status stems from a "reality" program, then I hate them with a hatred that burns like fifty suns.
Survivor
The Real World
The Bachelor
The Bachelorette
Road Rules
The Apprentice
etc.
Old 21-03-2005, 09:12 PM   #16
MrPink

what really pisses me off are those fucking reality tv made celebs. piss me off. gareth gates and that jade woman from big brov
Old 21-03-2005, 09:20 PM   Senior Registered Member #17
Richard
Dated

O.J. Simpson!?! I liked him in The Naked Gun movies.

I'd have to agree with Ren about those teenyboppers. However...

Sean Penn
Emilio Estevez
Lea Thompson
Alexis Arquette
Usher
Those Baldwin Brothers
Tim Allen
Old 21-03-2005, 09:33 PM   Senior Registered Member #18
Elijahfan

tim allen, was that the guy on home improvement who used to be a drug dealer?

get rid of all the teen crap out there

thinking about it, i dislike everyone, man i'm mean....but those who really piss me off are celebrities who think they are so great and giving with their charity work, who only actually do it for pablicity. it's like, a good person doesnt need to show off that they're doing good things.

i really hate the scientologists. i mean, come on really, it's a church for rich celebrity fuckers. tom cruise, kristi alley, john travolta.....

also any person in the media who tries to shove their religion down my throat

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~
Elijahfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 09:42 PM   Senior Registered Member #19
hannahjane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijahfan
tim allen, was that the guy on home improvement who used to be a drug dealer?

get rid of all the teen crap out there

thinking about it, i dislike everyone, man i'm mean....but those who really piss me off are celebrities who think they are so great and giving with their charity work, who only actually do it for pablicity. it's like, a good person doesnt need to show off that they're doing good things.

i really hate the scientologists. i mean, come on really, it's a church for rich celebrity fuckers. tom cruise, kristi alley, john travolta.....

also any person in the media who tries to shove their religion down my throat
Scientology - definately agree. To be honest I've always thought, when seeing him on TV or whatever, that Tom Cruise seemed to be a pretty cool guy. Really funny, really down-to-earth...just, really, nice. But then I think why the fuck is he in with that sect?! I hate it when cool people seem to have really weird flaws! It's like Kabbalah, sorry if anyone's a believer, and I'm sure there's an actual practice of it whioch is reputable and respected, but it looks like one huge money making scam to me, so badly. I mean, C'MON! They fucking charge you, what $22 or something for a: PIECE OF RED STRING (no exaggeration - that's all it is). Apparently, if you visit the 'holy place' where they're supposed to have been bound the locals hand them out for free. And they (the Kabbalah people) charge hundreds of dollars and pounds for bottles of water which they claim can "cure cancer". That is the most utter bullshit ever, agree? And just when your thinking this post can't get any more off-topic, I suprise you by saying - in relation to Kabbalah, I hate/strongly dislike Madonna for blatantly bumming it.

But, I can't understand for the life of me, why people hate her ex-husband Sean Penn? He's an absolute legend, the best actor ever (and may I say quite fit for an older...ok let's be honest old man. Or does that just freak people out?). He was great in 21 Grams and Mystic River (although to be honest, and I know that film's got quite a few fans on this site, I wasn't that much of a fan of MS, but 21 Grams was great). Why do people hate him? I hate him for marrying the ponce that was Madonna, but apart from that...

Agree with the teeny bopper and socialites thing. Have you heard Lindsay Lohan's attempt at chart success? *winces*
Old 21-03-2005, 10:05 PM   Senior Registered Member #20
Elijahfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahjane
Scientology - definately agree. To be honest I've always thought, when seeing him on TV or whatever, that Tom Cruise seemed to be a pretty cool guy. Really funny, really down-to-earth...just, really, nice. But then I think why the fuck is he in with that sect?! I hate it when cool people seem to have really weird flaws! It's like Kabbalah, sorry if anyone's a believer, and I'm sure there's an actual practice of it whioch is reputable and respected, but it looks like one huge money making scam to me, so badly. I mean, C'MON! They fucking charge you, what $22 or something for a: PIECE OF RED STRING (no exaggeration - that's all it is). Apparently, if you visit the 'holy place' where they're supposed to have been bound the locals hand them out for free. And they (the Kabbalah people) charge hundreds of dollars and pounds for bottles of water which they claim can "cure cancer". That is the most utter bullshit ever, agree? And just when your thinking this post can't get any more off-topic, I suprise you by saying - in relation to Kabbalah, I hate/strongly dislike Madonna for blatantly bumming it.

But, I can't understand for the life of me, why people hate her ex-husband Sean Penn? He's an absolute legend, the best actor ever (and may I say quite fit for an older...ok let's be honest old man. Or does that just freak people out?). He was great in 21 Grams and Mystic River (although to be honest, and I know that film's got quite a few fans on this site, I wasn't that much of a fan of MS, but 21 Grams was great). Why do people hate him? I hate him for marrying the ponce that was Madonna, but apart from that...

Agree with the teeny bopper and socialites thing. Have you heard Lindsay Lohan's attempt at chart success? *winces*
total agreeance...and the freaky thing is that there's kabbalah water too, and isnt that religion about peace and none worldly materials, she fucking adveritises for versace. everyone's a hypocrit (spelling?) yeah but that just makes me angry

yeah and sean penn, at the oscars?!?! come on what a hard ass, we need to bring back the stoned "fast times at ridgemounthigh" sean penn. pizza during class, that's what we need!

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~
Elijahfan is offline   Reply With Quote