Domino Bum Double - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira's Movies & Projects

Keira's Movies & Projects The place to discuss Keira's movies, projects and anything else you hear with your ear to the ground...

Old 02-03-2005, 08:05 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #1
Digital_Ice

Domino Bum Double

Quote:
Actress Keira Knightly has been spending hours staring at women's behinds in order to select her body double for her latest film, Domino.

Ms Knightly felt her bottom was not perfect enough to appear naked in some of the film's scenes, so a line-up was organised for her to choose a stand-in.

"We had an audition. I was in an office and women came in and started stripping," the Pirates of the Caribbean star said.

"They had fantastic bums and it's at that point you go 'OK, unless your bum looks like that, don't show it on film'."

In the end, the plum role went to a Romanian former ballerina, who will be paid £550 a day to pretend to be the waifish actress's bottom.

In the film, Keira will play a catwalk model who ditches her career to track down criminals.
not perfect? find me something about her that isnt perfect (except her current hair style)
Old 03-03-2005, 01:55 AM   #2
SimplyKnightley

this isn't about perfection. it's about insecurities
Old 03-03-2005, 02:18 PM   #3
Keyser_so_so

An imperfect human being? Who would've thought such a thing! :icon_roll:

Seriously though, I know Keira is a lot more perfect than many other human beings, but everyone has their little problems with themselves. She's obviously got one with her bum, which is probably as Richard Curtis (writer/director of Love Actually) once said "pefectly shaped." I wouldn't know, I've never really looked at her bum- I'm not really a 'bum-man'. Actually, I'm not a 'boob-man' either, so I don't know where that leaves me- ah well.

P.S.- this post's first sentence isn't supposed to be sarky, so don't take it personally.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:18 PM   #4
Jamie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Ice
not perfect? find me something about her that isnt perfect (except her current hair style)
Exactly.

Jamie

'The Jacket' Is out now Oh Yes!

Let there be another BILB
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 02:45 PM   #5
Trisear
Newcomer

get this: every human being is perfect in his/her imperfection... we're all god's creatures.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:15 AM   Senior Registered Member #6
frodo1511
Pin Dick

I can still pretend it's her bum.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:18 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #7
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

wanker
Old 03-05-2005, 05:25 AM   #8
Kathleen

Did anyone else notice in POTC, the scene where Elizabeth and Jack are waking onto the island after being thrown off the boat, that the scene starts off focused on her butt? There is a picture in the extras section of the camera pointing at her behind as well. Its strange!
Kathleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 03:55 PM   #9
Keyser_so_so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen
Did anyone else notice in POTC, the scene where Elizabeth and Jack are waking onto the island after being thrown off the boat, that the scene starts off focused on her butt? There is a picture in the extras section of the camera pointing at her behind as well. Its strange!
Um... I noticed it after getting the DVD many moons ago, as a chapter starts with a shot of her arse. It pans up quick enough, though, and I'm sure Jerry Bruckheimer or Gore Verbinski would fight thier corner (if it was ever brought up with them) and say that it was 'Jack Sparrow's POV (point of view).'

They'd be bullshitting us, but ah well.