Keira's Pal - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2004, 04:02 AM   #1
lazy bugger 1#
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up Keira's Pal

Hi all, I'm new and this might make you jealous but I'd like to share my experiences with keira. I'm nineteen and I've lived in teddington my whole life.
My house is a few streets away from her mum and dad's and when we were younger we used too be friend's because our parents are friends. We went to the same schools and I'm a good mate of her boyfriends who's name i cannot give or keira's agents will cut my head off. We catch up as much as possible but its hard. Its weird seeing her everywhere but I'm happy for her. The last time I saw her was at her nineteenth party which was cool! And I'll be seeing her soon because I'm working on the set of "Pride and Prejudice" as a scene producer so we'll catch up them. I don't think of her as a big movie star because I knew her before she became famous, I think of keira more as the girl around the block.

Please reply because I want to know what all you fans think of keira and what your impressions of keira are. This is the first time I've done this so please give me some feedback.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 04:34 AM   Officer #2
EmotionSickness
Cutie
 
EmotionSickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 761
Quote:
We went to the same schools and I'm a good mate of her boyfriends who's name i cannot give or keira's agents will cut my head off
Ohh, you mean JAMIE DORNAN ... JAMIE DORNAN THE MODEL, BORN AND RAISED IN IRELAND????? Or was it someone else?

Just curious: how would you know some model from Ireland if you just know Keira from the neighborhood? Jamie didn't grow up anywhere near Teddington.
__________________
"So you go and you stand on your own.. and you leave on your own. And you go home and you cry, and you want to die..."
EmotionSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 05:19 AM   #3
lazy bugger 1#
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up I met him through keira.

yes Jamie... I didn't know his name was out in the public yet and i met him through keira.
Not many people believe me thats why i never do this, I guess I just wanted to see what happens.

Last edited by lazy bugger 1#; 06-07-2004 at 05:36 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 05:40 AM   #4
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash
 
MeggieHoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 244
I know how you feel - I met Keira on the set of Pirates, because my dad was one of the set designers, and she and I are pretty good friends now. I didn't go to her 19th party because I live in the States, but if you are who you say you are, I'll meet you in August when I go to London for a few weeks while Keira is filming.
__________________
xo Meg
You can't live in the past, because you've got to live for the future.
MeggieHoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 06:20 AM   #5
Kyle_West
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy bugger 1#
Not many people believe me thats why i never do this, I guess I just wanted to see what happens.
I couldn't care less if you do or don't know her. Does that have an effect on me? Will that get me to be on the set of her movie? I wish it would, but it wont. So I can either say your a liar or lucky you. I'll say neither but Keira has a wonderful personality and I think she is a great actress. Isn't that what you wanted to hear? So there are some thoughts that you were looking for. I think I am sounding like an asshole but it's indirectly. But like I said, I'm not gonna be one of those people that sit here and whine that I don't have the honor of living near her or going to school with her. If I meet her someday that'd be spectacular, but if not....my life isn't ruined. But not trying to sound like an asshole, it's 2:19 here in the states and Im grumpy. I'll edit when I wake up tomorrow sometime and are in a better mood.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 08:12 AM   Officer #6
DragonRat
Officer
 
DragonRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: California
Posts: 507
I guess what everyone is trying to say, lazy bugger, is that you need to offer more than just your word that you personally know Keira. A few people have come on board, pretending to be good friends (or old acquaintances) of hers, but most of the time we take it with a grain of salt. Unless you strike a trustworthy chord among us, we cannot believe you. It's too hard not to.

It's true that this is the reaction that most people would get - disbelief - especially in a fan site. Many of us view her high upon some pedestal, and it is hard to climb up - impossible to touch - the top of that pedestal. For you to say you know her personally, it doesn't make me jealous. I just doubt what you say. It's not like you're an outright liar, but if you are telling the truth, then I suggest you try to convince us. Like, if you live in Teddington, then we should be able to check your IP number and validate it for your whereabouts. And, if you give us a picture of yourself, then you should also be able to offer us (or at least an admin, who can keep it safe and secret) a picture of you with Keira (in a group or something). Something that can prove that you knew her when you two were children.

This is not an invasion of privacy. We do not force you to do this. We really do want to trust you on this, and the only way to trust you (and others who say similar things), is to go for the gut.

Oh, and as for your wondering, yes, many of us do think Keira is talented, and she is quite down-to-earth. Mayhaps you think otherwise, but then again, that is your opinion.
__________________
"I like refried beans. That's why I want to try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good, and we're just wasting time." - Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 08:17 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #7
Kelsey
Holly Moderator
 
Kelsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Wild Wild West
Posts: 1,188
I don't believe you because of the first sentence in your post. Now if you'll excuse me, my cousin, Sarah Michelle Gellar, is on the other line. We're making plans to go surfing with Brad and Jen.

EDIT: I'm just posting again because I know my post was mean. I mostly think it's funny, and if you can prove what you say is true, then I'll shut the hell up. It's just that you're not the first one who has come to these boards saying that exact same thing.

Last edited by Kelsey; 06-07-2004 at 08:59 AM. Reason: I realized my post was mean...
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 09:38 AM   #8
Vertical Vortex
Member
 
Vertical Vortex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Almere, The Netherlands
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRat
I guess what everyone is trying to say, lazy bugger, is ...
indeed! thats just how i also think about it...
__________________
.•°¯°•.¸.•°¯°•.->10th Member Of Keira Knightleyz Posse!<-.¸.•°¯°•.¸.•°¯°•.
Vertical Vortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 11:31 AM   Senior Registered Member #9
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist
 
deviljet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey
I don't believe you because of the first sentence in your post. Now if you'll excuse me, my cousin, Sarah Michelle Gellar, is on the other line. We're making plans to go surfing with Brad and Jen.

EDIT: I'm just posting again because I know my post was mean. I mostly think it's funny, and if you can prove what you say is true, then I'll shut the hell up. It's just that you're not the first one who has come to these boards saying that exact same thing.
SURELY YOU DON'T MEAN JENNIFER ANISTON AND BRAD PITT???!!!

Lazy bugger, if you're a friend of Keira, well its bloody great for you. That's until you realise Keira will include you in a friend category and not as a potential boyfriend. *wonders if its better to know Keira and not get picked up, or not knowing her at all, besides some celebrity*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnax
Don't listen to Jet, he's mean to everybody.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 11:33 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #10
acliff
llama llama duck
 
acliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London
Posts: 1,818
Well, me living in the area, its the first time I've heard that Teddington is in Australia, westnet.com.au ISP user. You're new, so i'll go easy on you.

Fuck off, twat. If you continue posting, noone will have any respect for what you say, so bow out gracefully
__________________
Leave a message...
acliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 11:47 AM   Senior Registered Member #11
Narg
Westie Yobbo
 
Narg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 970
Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Well, me living in the area, its the first time I've heard that Teddington is in Australia, westnet.com.au ISP user. You're new, so i'll go easy on you.

Fuck off, twat. If you continue posting, noone will have any respect for what you say, so bow out gracefully

O W N E D.
__________________
Narg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 12:08 PM   Senior Registered Member #12
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist
 
deviljet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,814
That's not owned... I guess he could say he's on holidays in Australia, visiting an internet cafe to annoy us males. Far shot, but hey its possible!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnax
Don't listen to Jet, he's mean to everybody.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 12:29 PM   Senior Registered Member #13
Sephiroth v2.0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 19
Quote:
O W N E D.
Correction... Ninj0red
__________________
Blackmail's such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool!
Sephiroth v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 02:51 PM   First Class Member Officer #14
Sarah
Nice
 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
Posts: 1,020
What bull. Proof or no biscuit for you.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 04:06 PM   #15
Kyle_West
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
hmmm

does it matter if he does know her? Or will everyone get on knees and kiss his feet?

Or maybe we can all play a game of grab ass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 04:20 PM   First Class Member Officer #16
Sarah
Nice
 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
Posts: 1,020
I wouldn't even care if he knew her. It makes no difference to me. I'm sure a lot of people know Keira, only they don't go shouting about it. Then again, if he wants to do that, let him. It's a free country. However, I wouldn't be tolorating any ''secret'' information spilling out. Thats just rude and insensitive.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 04:22 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #17
acliff
llama llama duck
 
acliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: London
Posts: 1,818
Does noone pay any fucking attention?

Chump change, right here, is on an australian ISP. The ISP is broadband/unlimited dialup, which means that he needs to have an account with them, or his parents will. Which suggests long term resident of Australia.
Went to her school? I'm sure we have mutual friends we can discuss...

Noone British uses the term 'girl around the block' as nothing in England is done in blocks. Let alone a middle class Teddington resident.

Scene producer at 19? Go talk to a brick wall, it might believe you better.
__________________
Leave a message...
acliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 04:29 PM   First Class Member Officer #18
Sarah
Nice
 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
Posts: 1,020
Good thinking, Batman.

Some people are so full of bull poop.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 04:37 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #19
apoggy
Mmm Marmite
 
apoggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 1,274
He's been cliff'd, its all the rage I hear in Australia
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 04:41 PM   Officer #20
Julespaxton
Officer
 
Julespaxton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: U to the K
Posts: 119
Good work CLiffeh. You will also notice that this bloke hasn't posted since he's been figured out. Listen bucko, we're a smart lot round here, we don't take shit from anyone, 'specially bullshit such as that. Now, go back to your little hovel and prance about in your lederhosen or something. OWNED.
Julespaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.