Need sexual harrasement help! - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 24-03-2005, 10:53 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #21
acliff
llama llama duck

Most people don't kick hard enough to impede one's ability to have children, unless they are extremely lucky. They'd undoubtably cause excrutiating, nauseating pain however. And maybe even heavy bruising.
It takes a fairly hefty kick to do serious damage, so don't fret over it.
(besides the point of the thread, I know)
Old 25-03-2005, 12:16 AM   #22
aznkkfan

Quote:
1. How old are you?
2. How old is this boy that you speak of?
3. This counseller that you talk of....are they part of the school? Or an external body?
4. Your principal knows? What has he/she done about it? What do they say will happen in the future if his behaviour continues?

At the moment, it doesn't seem like your school are doing an awful lot to help you to be honest. If this sort of thing had happened to me, I'd expect the boy to be, at least suspended, if not expelled.
Be aware this event took place in Middle school and a short time in high school, so i had different sets of principals and counselors.

1. i was 12-14. I'm 14 1/2 now
2. He was 13-15. same grade.
3. the middle school counselor didn't really do anything. I didn't see him for a while after telling her, but i doubt she did anything. My present counselor did help a lot. She set up a meeting with one of my former teachers, her boss, my housemaster(dean, whatever you want to call it), and a police officer within the school. They said they were going to document what happened.
4. Both principal at the school didn't know anything unless it has to do with rape, pulled fire alarms, or drugs. It's usually the housemasters that take care of this stuff.

I don't really know what happened to him. Like i said, the last thing i heard about him was that he slit his wrist. I was talking to my 8th grade teacher, and she said that he purposely tries to get into the hospital because he doesn't feel safe anywhere else. She said it was a mother-son relationship where the sos takes the responsiblity or something.

Quote:
And kick him so hard that he can't walk. That way he won't come near you
Tried that when he touched my ass. But i still wasn't really comfortable with the old monthly visit. So it turned into a tried kicking him in the balls, then tried using my trumpet as a weapon.... :fencing:

didn't really work! I'm wiser now. i have a stalker/scary freaky guy who follows me when he sees me or desperately tries to hide like papparazzis. i know where to hit, i'm learning from sci-fi books too hehe. my avatar's one of them

Quote:
I prefer Ranman's other favoured method....poke him in the eyes.
i'm too short. i'm 5 ft he's about 6'1''.
aznkkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2005, 07:54 AM   Officer #23
Flightfreak
Stalker Boi

why don’t you follow some self defence courses, it will make you mentally and your muscles (?fysicly?) stronger.
I believe a few hours course could already make you react in a more effective way in those situations.
Flightfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2005, 11:18 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #24
Foeni

Self-defence courses would be a great idea, I would suggest karate. A friend of mine used to go to karate, but he has stopped now. The best thing about karate is that you can put up 3-4 punches in his face/stomach or whatever before he has the slightest chance defend himself (except of course if he know any fighting sport as well). And a right punch in the face (if the new stalker isn't too tall) can send a man to ground (not really sure how to express this in English, I hope you understand).
Old 25-03-2005, 07:07 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #25
acliff
llama llama duck

as a 'martial artist' myself, what you two have said is essentially bollocks. Take into account that the person being advised is diminutive. It will take her a long time training to even begin to overcome even a normal 6'1 guy. And thats if he doesn't know some shit himself.

On the topic of mental strength, she seems to have alot of it already.

Foeni, 4-5 punches before they even notice? pfff. Even Muhammed ali or bruce lee couldn't do that. And take notice that neither did karate.
Old 25-03-2005, 07:56 PM   #26
aznkkfan

Quote:
why don’t you follow some self defence courses, it will make you mentally and your muscles (?fysicly?) stronger.
Physically. I was 12 at the time! I live in the safest town in the US, i didn't think i needed defense courses. I'm very athletic (rarely dress-up), shotput, volleyball, biking, and a whole lot more. like i said, i had the monthly killer-cramps, i couldn't move, was busy playing Canon in D (bad decision), he was standing behind me and i was stupidly locking me knees. But you'll be proud! my reflexes are a LOT better. I flinch at the littlest things. My high school has a fitness center for our new gym, so i ocassionally go there to work out.
Quote:
And a right punch in the face (if the new stalker isn't too tall) can send a man to ground
I'm probably the shortest girl in the 9th grade :icon_redf but i can do that. I have really hard hits and jump high(owe it to volleyball ) I was thinking of getting one of my big guy friends for support, and confront the stalker telling him that i know what he's doing and either he leaves me alone, or he'll end up with a bent dick(i probably won't mention that, what do you guys think?), broken ribs or nose.
Quote:
It will take her a long time training to even begin to overcome even a normal 6'1 guy. And thats if he doesn't know some shit himself.
One of my guy friends took sombo(sp?) classes with him. He said it was a type of russian martial arts. so.. he knows some shit. It sucks
Old 25-03-2005, 08:26 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #27
Foeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
Foeni, 4-5 punches before they even notice? pfff. Even Muhammed ali or bruce lee couldn't do that. And take notice that neither did karate.
If you're good at karate and the stalker doesn't expect anything like it. The element of surprise gives your a great advantage. I got that from a friend of mine who have done karate for years.
Old 25-03-2005, 08:47 PM   #28
aznkkfan

Talking

Quote:
If you're good at karate and the stalker doesn't expect anything like it. The element of surprise gives your a great advantage.
just a fun fact. well, this before the fun fact: he wears a women's fur coat

okay the fun fact: i've got the advantage, even though he's half a foot taller than me. I can lift 10-20 lbs more than he can (more on my right arm). he's in my gym class , and he's the saddest stalker/flirter/impressing a girl techniques a guy can ever have.

hold on... i think you have to switch those facts around for it to be under the proper heading
Old 26-03-2005, 09:37 AM   Officer #29
Flightfreak
Stalker Boi

is public humiliation an option?...could work...
humiliate him ervery time he comes near by,...
Flightfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2005, 11:20 AM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #30
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

Call him a fag for wearing women's clothing and go for the nads
Ranman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2005, 01:28 PM   #31
aznkkfan

my friends and i already are (well, not to his face). i'll try kicking him there but it depends if he's wearing the damn coat and if he is, how wide his feet are spread. when you say come near by, that's like.... a lot. nearest is probably less than 2 yrds
Old 26-03-2005, 02:04 PM   #32
Trisear
Newcomer

I think this conversation has turned into a "cast your bollocks here" one... I'm very disappointed especially by what many of you wrote. I am a martial artist and I feel offended by those who said that martial arts such as karate can help you putting up some punches or kicks.... martial arts themselves should teach you to control yourself, your emotions. those who say as mentioned are just violent people. and I'm not just saying it.

I think you can buy pepper spray (which is anti-violence... not violence itself as someone said) at any pharmacist's... they are supposed to sell it (if I'm not wrong).

anyway, I thought this was something serious, not some kind of joke as it has turned into.

and remember: violence should be your last, definitive defense against that guy... but before using it, try any other way.

I hope everything turns better soon.

see ya.
Old 26-03-2005, 08:05 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #33
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foeni
If you're good at karate and the stalker doesn't expect anything like it. The element of surprise gives your a great advantage. I got that from a friend of mine who have done karate for years.
And take it from someone whos done taekwondo for years, you cannot seriously expect your opponent to take 4-5 punches without noticing. If they are taken by surprise, then great. One punch should do if you're very good. And even then, its very unlikely to knock them out. If you do have the advantage, you do what you can to finish the fight, and thats definitely not 4-5 punches. Usually knees, elbows, stomps, breaks.

I feel confident that I could kick you in the head faster than you could move out the way, but even so I'm hesitant to advise self defence and martial arts as the answer. Don't give advice when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 27-03-2005, 01:08 AM   #34
aznkkfan

Quote:
I think this conversation has turned into a "cast your bollocks here" one... I'm very disappointed especially by what many of you wrote. I am a martial artist and I feel offended by those who said that martial arts such as karate can help you putting up some punches or kicks.... martial arts themselves should teach you to control yourself, your emotions. those who say as mentioned are just violent people. and I'm not just saying it.

I think you can buy pepper spray (which is anti-violence... not violence itself as someone said) at any pharmacist's... they are supposed to sell it (if I'm not wrong).

anyway, I thought this was something serious, not some kind of joke as it has turned into.

and remember: violence should be your last, definitive defense against that guy... but before using it, try any other way.
I'm sorry you feel offended by the karate stuff. of course violence is my last option, but after what the sick asshole did to me, it's risen to choice number 2. I would have taken martial arts a long time ago, but my mom didn't want me to, so i got into volleyball which did help me mentally and physically.

It is a serious topic, but sometimes when kept too serious, like how i've kept it for a year, can ruin people. I have a lot of mental strength, but every once in while i'll breakdown completely. I cried myself to sleep almost everynight during that time period, a few tears right now as i type.

The reason i even posted my story in the first place was to lighten my load of stress, get some opinions on what i should do and how to cope. of course i want to keep it on the serious side, but cracking some jokes makes it seem a lot less of a problem than it really is
Old 27-03-2005, 08:39 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #35
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Nothing says "stay away freak boy" like one of these

in the face (or the side of the knee).
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 07:20 PM   #36
aznkkfan

HAHA!!! My god! I should get one. I was gonna do lacrosse for the stick and carry it around with me, but it would've been a waste of money for all the equipment and not make the team.
Old 27-03-2005, 10:33 PM   Senior Registered Member #37
Elijahfan

you should be able to get pepper spray at a police office, i've been begging my mom to take me so i could just get some for fun....and of course if i do get attacked. if you do use it, aim for the eyes, then kick the nuts. very good combination and more useful in that order. also if no one's looking...kick him while he's down.

i know how you feel about being short though. i'm 5' and the shorted person out of 230 in my class, i'm in 10 grade, and that's basically how tall i'm going to get. damn asian genes!

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~
Elijahfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 11:31 PM   #38
aznkkfan

i know, i hate my genes. will they really give a random girl pepperspray?
Old 28-03-2005, 03:30 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #39
Foeni

I think Duckula's suggestion is better.
Old 28-03-2005, 06:27 PM   Senior Registered Member #40
Elijahfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznkkfan
i know, i hate my genes. will they really give a random girl pepperspray?
they should, that's how my sister got some

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~
Elijahfan is offline   Reply With Quote