What are your plans for the future? - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 05-07-2004, 04:34 PM   #1
Vertical Vortex

What are your plans for the future?

Hi, because the most of us are still young... i was wondering what you want to do in the future... like a job, or study.

I am learning for Special Effects, Movie editing and stuff, but maybe i am going to do a film school after this one. Because i want to become a director

your turn
Old 05-07-2004, 05:00 PM   #2
Kyle_West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertical Vortex
Hi, because the most of us are still young... i was wondering what you want to do in the future... like a job, or study.

I am learning for Special Effects, Movie editing and stuff, but maybe i am going to do a film school after this one. Because i want to become a director

your turn
almost like me.

After I finish school. I hope to go to film school. I am writing scripts as of now, and I'd love to become a director someday. I'm taking acting classes also and writing classes. Film will hopefully have something to do with my life. There is a film festival about 20 minutes away from my home so I will check those out and when I complete a film I can send it in. Good experience.
Old 05-07-2004, 05:16 PM   #3
narya

I want to live in either London, NY or LA and do something with fashion design, anything! Designer, stylist, whatever. I know i'll go somewhere for post secondary but I really don't know yet!
narya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 05:24 PM   Senior Registered Member #4
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

I want to be an actress, a writer and a singer. Big plans but I've send a book to a publisher. They haven't answered yet.
Ardnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 05:57 PM   First Class Member Officer #5
Sarah
Nice

After I finish my A-Levels next year, I am applying for a trainee journalist position at the Grimsby Telegraph.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 06:27 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #6
Liam
Bogan Elite

After I recover from the endless cycle of working 50+ hours a week, I plan to go to Duxford with duckula and pinch the Grace Spitfire.

Honest.

We dont need a job, food, accomodation or any of lifes 'necessities'. We have a Spitfire.
Old 05-07-2004, 06:34 PM   Senior Registered Member #7
Richard
Dated

Some of you I can relate too. After I do finish High school, I plan to attend a four-year collage and major in film. I don't plan to make an attempt at directing just yet, but more as a film editor or somekind of assistent. If there's anything I learned, it's to not make a jump-start at directing, to be honest I don't believe I know enough. I may think I do, but that's a whole different story. I'm still young. I'd rather get used to being on a movie set and know what to expect rather than going in half-cocked. I have no intention of acting, though I like it and it pays well, I know I won't be able to get over my shyness of working with possibly hundreds of people.
Old 05-07-2004, 07:35 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #8
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

I'll be a senior in high school and a freshman in college this upcoming year (yeah, at the same time). I am taking classes now, but I ultimately want to graduate from either UC Berkeley or UCLA. Next term, I am interning for our local congresswoman, and so I am considering majoring in political science, before going to law school. Then I will work on my political career.

If I change my mind, which will most likely happen, I will probably just...major in psych while interning at a production company i have my eye on and attempt to work as a writer/producer. I write screenplays right now, and am currently working on my book.
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 08:25 PM   Senior Registered Member #9
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

I want to be a writer of some sort. Doesn't matter wether it's for a paper or if I'm writing novels, I just want to write (I guess I can decide which division of writing I like the best during uni). I want to have a family eventually and live in some nice place a bit north of London. That would be nice.
Old 05-07-2004, 08:30 PM   Senior Registered Member #10
ryan

i'm too young to have a plan.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 08:50 PM   #11
Vertical Vortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_West
almost like me.

After I finish school. I hope to go to film school. I am writing scripts as of now, and I'd love to become a director someday. I'm taking acting classes also and writing classes. Film will hopefully have something to do with my life. There is a film festival about 20 minutes away from my home so I will check those out and when I complete a film I can send it in. Good experience.
Cool, i am working on one myself at this moment. We did some location scouting today. I hope that movie is going to be a breakthrough...
Old 05-07-2004, 09:49 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #12
acliff
llama llama duck

I plan to make lots of money. I plan to live a good life, so my kids won't have a dad to be ashamed of. I plan to eventually get black belt in taekwondo and ninjitsu, not that belts mean that much. I plan to be able to get into the property market at the lastest 26. I plan to drop my body fat level to athlete levels. I plan to be able to run 3 miles in 20 minutes. Lots of planning.
Old 06-07-2004, 02:53 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #13
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I plan to grow up.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 02:57 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #14
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

My plans for the future are to try and understand myself better, to improve myself if possible and then just enjoy the view.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 03:24 AM   Senior Registered Member #15
Louie

I am determined to be a major league baseball player. I practice a lot, and will do anything to be in the majors. But, if for some reason I don't make it, I would like to be perhaps a sports agent or a commentator.
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 03:26 AM   #16
Kyle_West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie
I am determined to be a major league baseball player. I practice a lot, and will do anything to be in the majors. But, if for some reason I don't make it, I would like to be perhaps a sports agent or a commentator.
Earlier on my counseling thread, you said that my dream of directing probably wouldn't happen. But I think both are dreams are long shots. As long as I'm with film. I'd prefer directing, but yeah we both would have alot of work to do. Maybe I can be in the NBA with my knightley technique. hah. (inside joke I'll shut up)
Old 06-07-2004, 03:35 AM   #17
Glare

Currently have two jobs, one as a manager of a large supermarket (over 400 staff) which i've been doing for about 8 years, but in the last 5 or so years, my hobby has grown into it's own business and is making more money than my management job, so I plan to leave that and go full time at my hobby which I'm not saying anything about.
Old 06-07-2004, 04:51 AM   Officer #18
Ashlyn
Militia Lieutenant

Well I have two and a half years more of school to go which I am NOT looking foward to, I am so sick of school.. But anywho, I'll do that - because that's the way things are. THen I plan on doing a GAP year in England, like a tutorship type thing. If that doesn't happen I'll still take a year off and go travelling. Then (if I start doing my work) I will go to uni and do something... Psychology is my new *thing* so maybe that, but I haven't really thought about it yet. Right now I'm trying to pick my subjects for college (year 11 and 12)
And after all that, I'd like to get married and have kids, I kinda like the idea of being a mum who just stays home and does mother things all day. Maybe I can have a traditional family.. That would be fun, for a while.
Ashlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 06:45 AM   Senior Registered Member #19
Narg
Westie Yobbo

Get a half decent job, and a better car and pc, 3yr plan.. although, ill play it as the cards fall...
Old 06-07-2004, 07:59 AM   Officer #20
DragonRat
Officer

I plan to graduate first from Berkeley, then most likely go to a graduate school - maybe medical school, maybe law school, maybe just regular old grad school for the purposes of a Ph.D. I also plan to get a steady-paying job - perhaps self-employed - so I can take leave and travel the world. After spending vacations in Europe and in Asia, I have this real urge to walk around foreign towns and explore. I used to feel homesick after a while, but now, I just want to leave the house.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote