Online Behavior - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 09-01-2005, 03:24 AM   Senior Registered Member #1
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Online Behavior

Jacoby and I were talking about someone elses behavior on the boards of KKW(I won't say names, but it stars with an "M", and ends in numbers...), which is the reason I'm posting this thread.

I'm interested if anyone acts differently online than they do in the real world. I sure as hell do. I'm rather nice to others, especially to people new at school/the community, unlike all the "n00b" talk that goes on in cyberspace. If someone screws up, I kindly tell them what they did wrong, not cuss them out like I do online.
Some people are just born blood-sucking fiends, and never show affection unless it's a death threat, while others think that the Internet is a match of King of the Hill, and s/he's the biggest guy playing. I just want to get an idea of what you are willing to do to gain respect: be nice to everyone and recieve many bells, or be Satan and play with Nazism?
Old 09-01-2005, 03:34 AM   Senior Registered Member #2
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
Jacoby and I were talking about someone elses behavior on the boards of KKW(I won't say names, but it stars with an "M", and ends in numbers...), which is the reason I'm posting this thread.
Okay, we weren't talking. I was just trying to point out that you were retarded for telling me you were spelling "maybe" wrong and telling me it's right. It's not "mabye". You need help.

Why the fuck would you cuss people out for making a mistake online? It's not computers you're talking to, it's real-life people. Even though people "aren't supposed to take internet banter to heart" it's going to fucking happen so stop being a dick. And I have proof that you're just as much of an ass offline as you are on. Remember the thread where you said you did some fucked up thing at school and blamed it on an unsuspecting, innocent freshman? Yeah, doesn't sound like you're "rather nice to others" to me. I try to be a nice person online, but when someone goes out of their way to prove to me that they're a dickhead I try my hardest to make them feel like shit. Good day to you.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:40 AM   Senior Registered Member #3
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Well, I guess trying to say something serious goes straight over your head and into the goal, eh?

Yes, I did blame it on a freshman, but he deserved it. I won't go into detail,because you probably won't listen/care, but here on base, there are a few people that have too big of a head to fit on their shoulders. I suspect it's the same at Rochester. When you move around a lot,changing schools every other year, life could get hectic real quick.

I guess noone really pays attention to the "Golden Rule" anymore.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:45 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Fuck you, Frodo. You're an idiot.

I quit talking to you.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:49 AM   Senior Registered Member #5
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

You 2 are idiots. Nice spam thread though. I act a lot different in real life to internet, can write a lot more by typing than actually talking to them in real life.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 03:50 AM   Senior Registered Member #6
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Well, if that's true, then you will feel alone real soon. I guarentee you that 4 out of 5 people here make others feel bad because they either don't agree with their opinion, or are pissed at the world. Hell, most if not all the mods/admins. have put down at least one poor soul by saying something mean. I doubt they would do that in reality. You just need to see and respect both spectrums, Jake.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:40 AM   Senior Registered Member #7
Narg
Westie Yobbo

I act completely different in real life, and i dont bag out 'newbs' unless they are acting like dickheads, or asking blatantly stupid questions. You frodo, are a newb, and act like a dickhead, thats how you earnt the excellent title of 'pin dick' considering nobody but you, your mother, and your 3 year old cousin has actually seen your penis before, its most likeley based on the way you come across as an all and out fuckwit.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:54 AM   #8
Bait

i dont act that different...i dunno but yeah i do some fucked up things...but in reality at the time it seems like a great idea and i never regret so who is to say its fucked up?

btw frodo way to start a spam thread i hope you get banned like ryan and meggiehoops do for doing this shit...its only fair

they got banned for doing it, even though it was a repeat offense but if the mods dont take action people will keep doing this shit because they think they have to do it alot for punishment...make an example of him so people know the mods are serious about their work
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 05:17 AM   Officer #9
EmotionSickness
Cutie

I act the same. I might be a little nicer in real life, but not much. More polite, maybe.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:25 AM   Senior Registered Member #10
JackYang

I act the same. I just tend to be more active consistently chatting over the net than myself being hyper 24/7 outside of the computer area.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:27 AM   Senior Registered Member #11
Scott

In real life, I speak italian
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 05:36 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #12
Liam
Bogan Elite

In real life, I speak Punjabi.

I don't know. I suppose I'm a bit different in real life. Less arrogant anyway. You'd have to ask acliff, duckula, Leonie or tita* about that.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:53 AM   Senior Registered Member #13
Spire
InSpire Me

I'm a bastard in real life and online. Except online games, I'm polite online and a real asshole in real life. The only exception to this is if I play against a 14-year old moron like Frodo, then I let it rip.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:02 AM   Officer #14
Ashlyn
Militia Lieutenant

i talk a lot more in real life than i post on here and contribute more to discussions, i think i'm more upfront with people and i guess i swear and stuff a bit, which i dont usually on here. hmm i cant think, i will get back to you on that one
Ashlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 07:57 AM   Senior Registered Member #15
Pygmalion
Pissed

I try not to be so geeky in real life. The geek within is generally released online.
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 08:05 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #16
acliff
llama llama duck

Online behaviour.... theres a difference?

The line becomes thinner when you actually meet the people you talk to online.
However, in real life, I'm less funny, more forgiving and fluffy.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:34 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Senior Registered Member #17
peach

Ofcourse I'm the same on internet as in real life, I don't see the point in why I shouldn't. If people don't like that then it's just their oppinion but atleast I know I'm honest and myself.
peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 09:48 AM   Senior Registered Member #18
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

Sometimes I'm the same but not often. I'm not so friendly in real life. I like to be alone. Internet is the place to act like an idiot because nobody cares if you do... or maybe they do.
Ardnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 11:26 AM   Senior Registered Member #19
PhoeniX

I don't think I act different on the internet to real life, I wouldn't know. I think I am more relaxed on the internet.
PhoeniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 12:26 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #20
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

I'm about the same.
duckula is offline   Reply With Quote