Tips For 2005 - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2005, 12:08 PM   #21
FooTM
Member
 
FooTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bournemouth, England
Posts: 157
I don't know much about englands cricket team, anything with england in it I support

for the lions!
__________________

Number 62.
FooTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 12:13 PM   Senior Registered Member #22
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist
 
deviljet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by FooTM
I don't know much about englands cricket team, anything with england in it I support

for the lions!
Well I know the Australian cricket team well enough after watching them thrash other teams on television, so I say meh to your patriotism And just because you're playing at home doesn't mean you'll win either :P
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnax
Don't listen to Jet, he's mean to everybody.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 01:32 PM   #23
Andrew
Member
 
Andrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
Well I know the Australian cricket team well enough after watching them thrash other teams on television, so I say meh to your patriotism And just because you're playing at home doesn't mean you'll win either :P
England will win the series easily, but you can take some consolation that you will win one of the matches. Be afraid.
__________________
There are three types of people, those who can count and those who can't.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 01:52 PM   Senior Registered Member #24
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist
 
deviljet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,814
Fine, I'll shut up in the face of so many Poms, but when we cane your arses, the colony will be laughing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnax
Don't listen to Jet, he's mean to everybody.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 04:22 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #25
Liam
Bogan Elite
 
Liam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
England will win the series easily, but you can take some consolation that you will win one of the matches. Be afraid.
haha.

You idiot.
__________________
The greatest delight is to mark one's enemy, prepare everything, avenge oneself thoroughly, and then go to sleep.
-Stalin
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.