what made you get into keira? - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira Knightley Discussion

Keira Knightley Discussion General banter on the object of our affection.

Old 04-07-2004, 10:50 AM   #1
keira loves lipgloss
Easily Excited

Cool what made you get into keira?

what made you get into keira i was watching bend it like beckham and she was the best actress in the film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2004, 10:56 AM   Senior Registered Member #2
DefyingGravity

It all started when I had this Angelina Jolie fetish, which led me to believe that I may not be quite 100% heterosexual.

Anyhow, I developed this Orlando Bloom obsession, then found out about this movie that was coming out called Pirates of the Carribean. On imdb.com, I clicked Keira's name, and did research on her. I went and saw Bend it Like Beckham. And I was then Keira-obsessed.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:01 AM   #3
keira loves lipgloss
Easily Excited

Arrow me 2

kool thats sort of myne too i liked keira in bend it like becham but i didnt search for her on the net then orlando and keira did pirates of the caribbean so i had a real big obbsesion with her!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2004, 11:12 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
Narg
Westie Yobbo

I seen her in pirates, and a little bit of her in BILB, we watched 20mins of it at school for some unknown reason, thought she was the most beutifull woman i have ever seen, did some research on her, and found out shes quite nice and down to earth, i still think she is the best looking women in the world atm, And a great actor also.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:19 AM   Officer #5
DragonRat
Officer

I think it was Pirates of the Caribbean. She reminded me of Natalie Portman. That's as succinct as I can get on that answer.

"Football is about if you want to run and fight for each other, if you really want to play that killer ball." - Robin van Persie, Arsenal FC
DragonRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 11:24 AM   First Class Member Officer #6
Sarah
Nice

Mine started in 2001 when watching The Hole. I thought Keira was so amazing and beautiful and I was a fan since then. Yay for Keira.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 12:50 PM   Officer #7
EmotionSickness
Cutie

Well, I used to be a huge Natalie Portman fan (the kind that owns every single magazine she'd been on the cover of over a period if five years, speaking of which, I really need to sell those ... ) and there were a few people in the NP online community that I knew of who were talking an awful lot about Natalie's 'decoy queen' in Episode I, so I looked her up (there was only one web site devoted to her, at the time) and I thought, "Wow, this girl is so pretty AND she's British", but there wasn't much I could do to see her in action, considering the fact that I'm American and, at the time, absolutely none of her stuff was available over here. So, I put it aside, and, sure enough, some months later (in the summer of 2002), more web sites started popping up and there was this huge buzz about a little film called Bend It Like Beckham. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Old 04-07-2004, 01:50 PM   First Class Member Officer #8
Sarah
Nice

Oh, EmotionSickness, I'd buy them! lol
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 01:58 PM   Senior Registered Member #9
Narg
Westie Yobbo

NP has nothing on KK now.

...although there both beautiful.
Old 04-07-2004, 02:41 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #10
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I went through a bit of a Thora Birch phase where I wanted to see all her movies, so I saw the Hole...sadly she was terrible in it. But when Keira first came on screen I thought "Fuck me that's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen"...but you expect that in films...so I just thought nothing of it. She was OH so gorgeous and had some very sassy sexy lines...

Anyway...I proceeded to watch the film...and I realise..."What a talented actress...must look up her name at the end and see what else she's done"...so I do...anyway...I see she's done POT and that her upcoming movie is POTC.

Then I got BILB for Christmas, didn't know she was in it, and I was initially really disappointed in it as a present...once I saw her name and face on the cover I was soon appeased and since then I've been a fan
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 03:07 PM   #11
Kyle_West

hmmm

Pirates really didn't make me "get into her" actually I remember thinking "wow what an attractive person, too bad this will be like her only movie." then a friend of mine made a joke about bend it like beckham saying "The hot chick from potc Keira Knightley, she is a lesbian in that movie." I thought, "HOLY SHIT!" so I rented it and watched it and I liked the movie. after seeing potc, and then watching beckham I was confused on the breast size, to say the least. But yeah, I thought she was hotter in beckham than she was in potc. Also, she is only 19 and such a good actress. So thats another reason, she actually tries.
Old 04-07-2004, 03:36 PM   Senior Registered Member #12
Narg
Westie Yobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_West
I thought she was hotter in beckham than she was in potc.
same, the fake tits on POTC dont suit, although shes still lovley in potc, she looks more authentic in bilb..
Old 04-07-2004, 04:57 PM   Senior Registered Member #13
Louie

I saw her in POTC and thought she was hot, so I looked looked at the credits and saw that her name was Keira Knightley. Later that day I looked her up on Google to see if I could find any more images of her, and I ended up looking at the galleries here.

Edit: To all the Americans, Happy Independence Day!

Last edited by Louie; 04-07-2004 at 05:58 PM.
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 05:36 PM   #14
Mistikle

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by keira loves lipgloss
what made you get into keira i was watching bend it like beckham and she was the best actress in the film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was hooked after watchin BILB... and i agree she was the best actress in the film! and her skill of playin soccer soo well was kool!

plus she just seems like a great person!
Old 05-07-2004, 10:08 AM   #15
narya

My fandom started after Bend It Like Beckham, like many of you! She was just so...cool! I really liked her lips.
narya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 01:17 PM   Senior Registered Member #16
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Watched her in Bend It Like Beckham, forgot about her, watched Princess of the Thieves during holiday day time tv, checked up on her. Dr Zhivago really pounded it into me she is amazingly beautiful. I should watch POTC...

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 03:17 PM   #17
keira loves lipgloss
Easily Excited

ye me 2 her lips are wicked i love her lipgloss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2004, 03:19 PM   #18
narya

Yeah, I have this strange obsession with lips!
narya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 04:29 PM   #19
Vertical Vortex

well, i was totaly obsessed by POTC.. saw it 8 times in 2 weeks or so... (in the cinema), and countles times on DVD...
Then i went searching on internet for large pictures of her (like i do most of the times :P) and found this site, with all those huge pics of her... and my obsession started right there...
Old 05-07-2004, 05:15 PM   Senior Registered Member #20
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

I saw her for the first time in POTC and got completely obsessed with it, then I search for the actors on the internet and I got obsessed with Keira. And here I am.
Ardnax is offline   Reply With Quote