Are there any sexual relationships that you regret? - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 09-07-2004, 01:55 AM   Senior Registered Member #41
Pygmalion
Pissed

The sex-age limit laws are there to protect 13 year old girls from their 25 yr old boyfriends. If you're 15 and your boyfriend's/girlfriend's 16, nobody really cares-and not like they can stop you.
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 02:15 AM   #42
katy
Newcomer

I'm not going to commit myself to sex until I'm a bit older and I really find the one that I love. Making out and having sex are way different. And the furthest I've gone is the furthest I'm gonna go for a while.
Old 09-07-2004, 02:35 AM   Senior Registered Member #43
Pygmalion
Pissed

Thats a good idea. Anyway. Making out's heaps of fun! Unless they're a shit kisser...
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 11:59 AM   Senior Registered Member #44
ryan

Something to discuss:

What (to you) defines a bad kiss? Too fast, too sloppy, etc.?
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 02:47 PM   Senior Registered Member #45
gracie
Goddess

Too much saliva, too fast without intensity. If youre both into it, then fast is fine. Otherwise its jsut innapropriate and gross. When people attack you with their teeth. Its like they're trying to eat you. Which inevitable leads to teeth clicking which is awful. Heading towards the back of the mouth, bad breath or nasty aftertaste from something they ate. When people breathe into your mouth at all. Any tongue-face contact. People who kiss your face during sex are awful. Just a little once in a while ok. But excessively its overbearing and smothering. Basically its not good just stop. I personally dont like visible hickeys on my neck or whatever. Even if i like getting my neck kissed at the time, I just really hate the aftermath. So if it happens alot with a person it annoys me. Although if other people cant see it then its fine. While making out i hate it when people touch your face excessively, like cupping your face. Its like, Im not going anywhere, i mean a little face caress is fine, but really its just annoying. I think thats it for now...

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time
gracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 03:52 PM   Senior Registered Member #46
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie
While making out i hate it when people touch your face excessively, like cupping your face. Its like, Im not going anywhere, i mean a little face caress is fine, but really its just annoying.
hahaha
i would say getting attacked, too much saliva, and bad breath/taste are the worst, imo. bad breath especially..ugh, its so sick.
Old 09-07-2004, 03:57 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #47
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

and you are going to delete your double post and edit your original one before I do it for you
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 04:00 PM   Senior Registered Member #48
ryan

Why? is an extra post too much traffic for KKW? I don't mean to accidentally post in one of the threads that actually generates decent responses.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:04 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #49
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington
7. If you were the last person to post on a thread yet have more to add, use the edit button to amend your post. There's few things more annoying than watching someone talk to themselves for five posts because they didn't qualify for the common sense course.

8. Everything the Mods & Admins say is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. This is a dictatorship not a democracy. If you disagree with any of our decisions you are more than welcome to start your own forum elsewhere.
Rules are there for a reason, an oversight for one person will give a reason for others to ignore them causing the forums to decend into chaos
apoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 04:25 PM   Officer #50
Julespaxton
Officer

good kiss, bad kiss. Easy. Biting is ok, hot even if its playful nipping. someone trying to eat your face off its not so pleasant. bleh.
Julespaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2004, 02:38 AM   #51
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash

Any sexual relationships that I regret? Well I guess I don't really REGRET it...but I do sometimes think that I lost my virginity too young. I was 15...but I was also dating a guy who I was really in love with. I'm also still with that guy today, more or less. We've been off and on for awhile, but generally still together.

As for the whole kissing deal, I have a bit of a story - When I was about 13, I went to a party and we were playing spin the bottle. The guy who I spun the bottle on was SO gross...and when I was leaning in for what I thought would be a little peck on the lips...he was leaning in to completely engulf my lips in his mouth and drool all over me. That was traumatizing man, I'm telling ya. I never wanted to kiss anyone after that, it was just so foul.

Rule #1 of Kissing - Excessive saliva is bad. Don't overproduce it, if possible. If you can't control your drool...please spare us all your kisses.
Old 21-07-2004, 10:59 AM   Senior Registered Member #52
KeirazBabe
The Kewlest

Ooh meggiehoops bless that reminds me of sometime last year i was at a party and we just popped to town and my friend asked these two drunk men for a fag (not for me lol) n one of the men was irish n in his twenties..quite gd looking..newayz as he was leaving he saw me n stopped n was like 'wow your gorgeous' n went on bout me n stuff n i was like 'err.ok..thanks' lol. Anyways i cant particulary remember how it all went but as he was leaving he said 'find me when yuour a cppl years older' n then when he realised i was 16 he was like 'ooh well can i have a kiss gd bye?' n i was like 'er no' n then he kept asking so i was ok ok only on the cheek..but no he tried to engulf my whole face haha.. so i immediately pushed him off n went 'er NO LOVE!'..haha everyone cracked up. but then it was quite weird because when he did that i was bout to shout 'im gay' .. but obv didnt as all my friends didnt know at the time..anyways..random

xXx
KeirazBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 12:31 PM   Senior Registered Member #53
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieHoops
Any sexual relationships that I regret? Well I guess I don't really REGRET it...but I do sometimes think that I lost my virginity too young. I was 15...but I was also dating a guy who I was really in love with. I'm also still with that guy today, more or less. We've been off and on for awhile, but generally still together.

As for the whole kissing deal, I have a bit of a story - When I was about 13, I went to a party and we were playing spin the bottle. The guy who I spun the bottle on was SO gross...and when I was leaning in for what I thought would be a little peck on the lips...he was leaning in to completely engulf my lips in his mouth and drool all over me. That was traumatizing man, I'm telling ya. I never wanted to kiss anyone after that, it was just so foul.

Rule #1 of Kissing - Excessive saliva is bad. Don't overproduce it, if possible. If you can't control your drool...please spare us all your kisses.
*makes a mental note to keep it slobber-free*
Old 07-08-2004, 01:18 AM   #54
keira_lover

No saliva= good kiss. I'll have to remember that for when I finally get the cajones (or maybe it's just the opportunity) to actually kiss a girl! Ha Ha Ha!!

omg I'm sad. *single gun shot*

44th member of Keira Knightley's Posse
keira_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 01:31 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #55
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by keira_lover
No saliva= good kiss. I'll have to remember that for when I finally get the cajones (or maybe it's just the opportunity) to actually kiss a girl! Ha Ha Ha!!

omg I'm sad. *single gun shot*
Hehe...good sense of humour chief.

But can we take this back to topic? Relationships regretted and all that? I'd contribute but, well...no experiences to regret
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 05:41 PM   #56
kilyncw

well i've had sex with i think 7 girls and i won't say i necessarily regret them, i regret the fact that love played no part in any of them, i have never had sex with a girlfriend before. because i have only had 3 real relationships and every time we got too serious i was a douche and got scared and broke it off.

so i regret that cause they were all really great girls. but the ones i did have sex with really didn't mean anything. that's what i regret.
________
Glass pipe pictures
kilyncw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2004, 08:38 AM   KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #57
Ranman
KKW's Therapist

The first time for me was the best and most regretable
One of my older sisters friends slept over and decided to make a man out of me
It took all but 10 seconds and I was ready to blow
she wouldnt let me unload inside of her
so I spurted like a lawn sprinkler
It was a mess, she was screaming whats wrong with me
with droplets of gue all over her
I was spurting longer than the actual sex
thank god Ive gotten better(well a little better atleast)
Ranman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2004, 08:29 AM   #58
qzx00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman
Ha Ha, This is very much the norm for me! Not only have I learned that I enjoy it that way, but I have adapted my style to enhance my production with impoved accuracy and distance. If a girl won't let me nut inside her (which is still my prefrence) I will gladly take an eye out or land a shot in the mouth.
qzx00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2004, 05:31 PM   #59
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzx00
Ha Ha, This is very much the norm for me! Not only have I learned that I enjoy it that way, but I have adapted my style to enhance my production with impoved accuracy and distance. If a girl won't let me nut inside her (which is still my prefrence) I will gladly take an eye out or land a shot in the mouth.
Gross. I'd NEVER let a guy cum all over me. Abso-fucking-lutely not. I personally think it's very degrading and just disgusting.

Hm...since I've last posted on this thread...I've only had two sexual relationships and I suppose I do regret one of them it because it was with a friend (we didn't actually have sex, but there was alot of fooling around) and it made things quite a bit awkward afterwards, esp. because he had more than just friendly feelings for me.

I've also had a few discussions of possibly having a sexual relationship with someone in the future, but it's def. not going to happen anymore, and I'm glad because I think I'd probably end up regretting it in the end.
Old 31-12-2004, 06:05 PM   Senior Registered Member #60
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranman
rofl.
not only did you pull a two pump chump, but you blew it quite literally.