That was awkward - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 16-02-2005, 11:12 AM   Senior Registered Member #1
Scott

That was awkward

So I was sitting around at home on Sunday, and got a call from my girlfriend to come around to her place and watch a movie. I didn't bother getting changed, and just went there as is.
I also met her dad for the first time that afternoon, and then I started to regret not getting changed. I was wearing the tshirt I always wear when I'm knocking around the house that says 'Your little Princess, is my little whore!'
So I quickly crossed my arms over my chest to try and hide the slogan. I just say a quick hello and introduce myself and continue on to her room. He didn't seem notice my shirt.

Half way through the movie, my girlfriend and I started to get comfortable. I won't go into too much detail, I'll try and keep this PG-rated for the kids (cough*Jet*cough).
After about 10 minutes of kissing and groping her dad came in looking for a stapler or scissors or something, that's not really important. But what he got was an eyeful of his Princess half-naked on some strangers lap.

PRICELESS!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2005, 11:27 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #2
Foeni

What was his reaction?
Old 16-02-2005, 12:20 PM   Senior Registered Member #3
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

How was that PG-rated? At least a M rating for sexual references.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2005, 12:25 PM   Officer #4
Flightfreak
Stalker Boi

lol, if I was the father I would react like, *AHEM* and than walk outside with out saying something, and they would probably think "oh, nooo dad is going to freak out".
What I would obliviously not, I would just put a ridicules grin on my face and make the boy feel uncomfortable if they come downstairs.
Flightfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2005, 01:08 PM   Senior Registered Member #5
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foeni
What was his reaction?
Everyone was pretty embarrassed, I can't look him in the eye at the moment. He also caught what was written on my shirt, which kind of made things funnier.
Old 16-02-2005, 01:14 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #6
Foeni

Heh, good luck with the whole situation
I probably would do the same as FF
Old 16-02-2005, 01:32 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #7
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

At least you got something, which is more than we can say for Flightfreak and Foeni
Old 16-02-2005, 04:36 PM   Senior Registered Member #8
Ardnax
Sexy kitten

If my dad found me with a guy like that he would kill the guy and ground me for the next 30 years.
Ardnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2005, 10:22 PM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #9
Foeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnax
If my dad found me with a guy like that he would kill the guy and ground me for the next 30 years.
Then I suggest you remember to lock your door
Old 17-02-2005, 03:43 AM   #10
qzx00

I worry about something like that happening with my sister. She is turning 16 and I know if I ever caught her with a guy, half naked or just kissing, I would be in jail the next day. I would beat the living shit out of that guy. I don't know how this girls dad didn't kill Scott. If it were my daughter, I would kill the guy, you're lucky to be alive Scott.
qzx00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2005, 12:31 PM   Senior Registered Member #11
Scott

Doesn't matter how hard you try, you won't be able to stop it from happening
Old 17-02-2005, 05:37 PM   #12
qzx00

Oh I know I can't stop it from happening but I sure can beat the hell out of who ever I catch! I trust that she is smart, but I also know how I was in high school and I know how my friends were in high school, thus I have absolutely no trust towards high school boys when it comes to getting girls.
Old 17-02-2005, 05:52 PM   Officer #13
Flightfreak
Stalker Boi

ooh, I love people who know how to set a good example for their children! *cough*
Flightfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2005, 07:51 PM   Senior Registered Member #14
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzx00
I worry about something like that happening with my sister. She is turning 16 and I know if I ever caught her with a guy, half naked or just kissing, I would be in jail the next day. I would beat the living shit out of that guy. I don't know how this girls dad didn't kill Scott. If it were my daughter, I would kill the guy, you're lucky to be alive Scott.
Post a picture of your sister.
Old 18-02-2005, 12:35 AM   #15
qzx00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby
Post a picture of your sister.
I'm not going to post of picture of my sister on the internet, but I can honestly say she is beautiful. She already has guys getting all over her, including seniors (she is a freshman), that's what has me really concerned. There is only one reason seniors talk to freshman.
Old 18-02-2005, 12:58 AM   Senior Registered Member #16
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzx00
I'm not going to post of picture of my sister on the internet, but I can honestly say she is beautiful. She already has guys getting all over her, including seniors (she is a freshman), that's what has me really concerned. There is only one reason seniors talk to freshman.
I was kidding. But yeah, keep a look out.
Old 18-02-2005, 01:32 AM   #17
SimplyKnightley

it takes two hands to clap. talk to your sis and teach her to protect herself. don't give a lecture though. try to advise in a friendly manner and make her see that you are doing this for her own good and to remind her of the consequences for indulging in moments of folly.
Old 18-02-2005, 06:28 AM   #18
qzx00

I have but I don't want to be overbearing. I told her the guys that are straight foward and agressively asking her out as well as the guys that are nice and not as agressive are both ones to watch out for. I was the type that was nice and gained girls trust until I could get into their pants. As soon as they would try to get a relationship started or get too attached I would ditch them. Most of my friends were more the persistant type and would hunt for the quick score. I look back and I study myself and the guys I knew, and I know how my sister is, she is smart but mistake prone and guys learn to attack that. I want her to have male and female friends and be open minded about that, but I also know most guys don't talk to girls for the sake of conversation, there is always something else on the agenda.
Old 18-02-2005, 06:35 AM   Senior Registered Member #19
Scott

Were you taken advantage of by a senior qzx00?
Old 18-02-2005, 06:45 AM   #20
qzx00

Ha ha, no I was the senior taking advantage of the fresman! I know there are more guys like me out there, that's the problem! It wasn't until my junior year when I really started to master my strategy and get it to work on a consistant basis. I got my strategy to work before then, but it would take months worth of time to get girls into the bedroom, by then I was too involved to leave them. This was a big problem to me at the time.
I had some good memories, but I wasn't the type of person I would want my sister going to school with.