What do you dream about, and how often? - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Old 13-12-2004, 04:51 PM   #1
StokeUK474
Newcomer

What do you dream about, and how often?

I have to admit, that i hope to have a dream involving keira in some way, but it hasnt happened yet! I fear that it could be in a bad way somehow though!

However, when i do dream, whether it is a good or bad dream, i always seem to wake up when i am falling or about to die or something like that. I very rarely dream to be honest, maybe once a month.

I would be very interested to hear everyone's thoughts on this subject being a former psychology student. Do you believe that dreams are your destiny or what could happen in the future? I believe it is what you want to happen, like things that are your deepest,darkest secrets that you could never tell anyone. It may or may not happen though based on what your choices are in life.
StokeUK474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2004, 05:35 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #2
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

There is no continuing theme, and quite honestly, I rarely remember dreams, but the other night I had a weird one. My friend Suzanne was lecturing me about my sour expression giving away what I think about people that I encounter. Weird.
Old 13-12-2004, 06:19 PM   #3
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by StokeUK474
I very rarely dream to be honest, maybe once a month.
You always dream, sometimes you just don't remember them.

My dreams are almost always really strange and irrelevant and they make me laugh...like this dream I had the other night about saltwater taffy (OMG I want saltwater taffy so bad). Once in awhile though I'll have a dream that makes me upset and I'll wake up crying. I hardly ever have sex dreams or things like that.

Considering my dreams are usually so fucked up...no, I def. don't think they have anything to do with what's going to happen in the future. I sure hope not, lol. Although I guess sometimes the things I dream about are very "deep dark secret" like.
Old 13-12-2004, 06:49 PM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #4
Leonie
Elle

I *never* remember my dreams. Such a pity. I think.
Old 13-12-2004, 07:38 PM   Senior Registered Member #5
ryan

my dreams are usually of the sexual nature. that, or me being a clandestine US operative on secret missions around the globe.

either way, they kick ass.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2004, 09:29 PM   Senior Registered Member #6
Richard
Dated

So many dream threads. You can find my responses below.

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/sh...ghlight=Dreams
http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/sh...ghlight=dreams

I do however, prefer dreams over nightmares. More wetness... I mean less...
Old 15-12-2004, 11:05 AM   #7
Allanon

I usually don't remember my dreams but I remembered this one:

A girl told me it would never work out between us because it was to much time between the busses.
Allanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 04:44 PM   Senior Registered Member #8
Pete
Monty

dream surfing is the best thing ever.... wake up earlier than needed then go back to bed for a few hours... works almost everytime...

my dreams... well... bit like meggiehoops only worse....
most are of film quality and sometime i swear their scripted....
had a mini adventure one the other day where im exploring this old church and i find a group of cultists worshipping.... lets just say i woke up rather violently when they succeeded in bringing something back.... talk about spooking yaself...
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2004, 10:14 PM   Senior Registered Member #9
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Ooo dream thread again! And I'll post my answer, same as last time: I dream of going to school naked and everyone is too...

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 02:12 AM   #10
Dionysus

dreams are pretty cool
i dont think they predict the future or are your concious telling you encrypted messages
i just think theyre interesting stories to keep your brain from getting bored and waking up and not getting a good nights rest
either way i like them and i most of the time remember them when i first wake up but forget them shortly after
and they always seem to make sence at the time but when you wake up theyre all over the place and silly

i had one last night where i was commentating the cricket (Australia A Vs South Africa) but it was played on the road with the bins as stumps and every time a car came the batsman would have to wheel the bins outa the way and wait for the car before continuing play (it made sence at the time)
Old 17-12-2004, 02:31 AM   Officer #11
Renegade
Stock Boy

I think recurring dreams are interesting. It gives me that 'this is my chance to do different from last time' vibe.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 04:01 AM   #12
meegaan1

I don't remember if I have any recurring dreams, but I do remember one that had Keira in it. She was engage to my dad and they were boinking like crazy. It was quite disturbing, actually....
meegaan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2004, 02:34 PM   #13
Dionysus

i have recuring dreams
about 2-3 times a year for YEARS i have had recuring dreams that im being chased around by dinosaurs like the ones in Jurassic Park, the big T-Rex, well he's outside and im trapped inside trying to get away to safety but i have NEVER been able to get out, i always wake up first

he has never caught me though (im so elusive)

though i do wake up shakey and sweating
Old 17-12-2004, 10:33 PM   Senior Registered Member #14
Pygmalion
Pissed

I dream I'm having a recurring dream-if that makes sense-like in my dream i know I'm in a dream, but I dream I've had it before, and wake up realising I haven't EVER had it before...it really trips me out
Pygmalion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2004, 01:54 AM   Senior Registered Member #15
JackYang

I don't remember most of the dreams I had. However, most of them include a girl I had crush on. The most common dream would be myself playing amazing basketball. This usually result of myself waking up throwing something against the wall without conscious.
Old 23-12-2004, 07:00 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #16
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

Lately, I have been having dreams about sharks. In the first one, I was surfing, but all of a sudden my board was gone, so I was just kind of standing in the water, and there was a little girl by me swimming. And I could see the shark coming, and I felt the chills and fear, but I didn't move. And I just remember the shark completely ripping the little girl to shreds and the water turning red around me, but I still didn't move.

There have been two others in the last week or two that are very similar to that. Someone around me always gets attacked, I can never move, and the water always turns red around me. Any ideas about what a shark symbolizes in a dream?

On a happier note, I did have a recent dream where I found quarters every where I looked (in my dream, I even found myself confused by the fact that I was finding quarters while in Barcelona, Spain). And the next day, I found $29 on the floor while at work.

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2004, 02:25 PM   Senior Registered Member #17
frodo1511
Pin Dick

I keep dreaming about falling off roller coasters(about twice a year). Scary stuff.

On a much lighter note, some dreams of mine involve me sneaking into Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch with 3 other people, Splinter Cell style. When I get inside the house, I hear noises coming from upstairs, and when we get right in front of the door the noises are coming from, I wake up
Maby a good thing.
Old 23-12-2004, 02:54 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #18
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

You just want to be anally raped, sick fuck. I suppose being a pin dick makes you wish you were female and so you take the next best thing to expensive surgery.
Old 23-12-2004, 05:44 PM   #19
seventhson

Mostly, I dream that I am well, I dream I have a job, I dream my wife came back to me, I dream I found that joint I misplaced in '86 have been looking for ever since, I dream I have alot of friends who respect me, but I get confused because I have trouble distinguishing between that dream and reality. Will I ever wake up? What shall I have for breakfast? Did I take my medication or was that just a dream?

|-: SeventhSon :-|
seventhson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2004, 06:14 PM   Senior Registered Member #20
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoggy
You just want to be anally raped, sick fuck. I suppose being a pin dick makes you wish you were female and so you take the next best thing to expensive surgery.
More than likely, or it may be because I'm obsessed with spying, who knows. Poggs is normally right about this kind of thing, he's the expert when it comes to anal-raping.