im a n00b hi my name is liz and i think kk is wooden - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Forum Guidelines / Newcomers > Newcomers Forum

Newcomers Forum New to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here, we can help you out with any questions you may have and say hello.

Old 03-07-2004, 02:03 AM   #1
fizziliz

im a n00b hi my name is liz and i think kk is wooden

i am here to say i watched afew films of hers cos my mum thinks Sam Neil is hot (shes 46) so we watched doctor zhivago rememba that russian film bout this doc and red+white factions in russia get it? and i found it was alright but it was nothing compared to the old one but i dont blame keira purely...that dude who played dr Z was not exactly the strong figure that he should've been but k who played lara didnt make an attempt to loose the accent (english). i love movies and i shall giv u my opinion on anyone o em! HIT ME!
Old 03-07-2004, 04:16 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #2
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizziliz
i am here to say i watched afew films of hers cos my mum thinks Sam Neil is hot (shes 46) so we watched doctor zhivago rememba that russian film bout this doc and red+white factions in russia get it? and i found it was alright but it was nothing compared to the old one but i dont blame keira purely...that dude who played dr Z was not exactly the strong figure that he should've been but k who played lara didnt make an attempt to loose the accent (english). i love movies and i shall giv u my opinion on anyone o em! HIT ME!
In English perhaps? Maybe when you've read the rules on netspeak and can string a sentence together we'll take your ridiculous comment that "KK is wooden" seriously...
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 06:49 AM   Senior Registered Member #3
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

I found that movie really sad... and KK wasn't wooden :P By the way, what's the point of joining a Keira Knightley forum because you don't like her? Anyway, if you do return to tell us other reasons why KK is as wooden as a tree, welcome to the forums.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 07:23 AM   Senior Registered Member #4
DefyingGravity

"n00b"?

That's erm... original, to say the least. Why are you joining a Keira Knightley forum if you claim not to like her? And she is not wooden. Your mum.

By the way, I'm new(sort of). To this board, not the old one.

Last edited by DefyingGravity; 03-07-2004 at 07:34 AM. Reason: I didn't want to double-post.
DefyingGravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 12:44 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #5
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Have you ever seen the original version of Dr. Zhivago? The guy who plays Yuri's adoptive father calls him "old chap"...in an English accent...in case you missed it.
Old 07-07-2004, 05:15 PM   #6
keira loves lipgloss
Easily Excited

i like potc best of all
Old 08-07-2004, 07:48 PM   Senior Registered Member #7
Veejyburger

Watch 'Pure', and then tell me whether you think if Keira is wooden!
Veejyburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 03:03 AM   #8
aznkkfan

i'd say you have to watch potc or bend it like beckham
aznkkfan is offline   Reply With Quote