How Gay Are You? - Page 3 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 02:32 AM   #41
IBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
How many of you actually got fooled when the meter went all the way to 100%? I sure as hell did. Only to find out it was calculating the results.
Straight up, i was like nooooo
Old 10-12-2004, 04:20 AM   Senior Registered Member #42
Dyce_Blue
Yellow at Heart

nice

23% gay.

Which 23% of me is that?

Old 10-12-2004, 05:34 AM   Senior Registered Member #43
Narg
Westie Yobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Yeah, and you're too straight. Probably why the women won't touch you with a bargepole. Either that or the fact you're ugly. Wait, no, that makes more sense. Carry on...
I dont think there is such a thing as too strait, i dont have sexual fantasies about men, and unlike you, im not in the hospital 2 times a week getting cum pumped out of my stomach.

I think on the upside, since you live on these forums you probably have all the ladies hanging off your every word, and giving you sexual plesures around the clock, oh who am i kidding, you will never get any... ever. Unless ofcourse you fuck a keyring, or somthing otherwise unable to run the fuck away from your dry, unfunny sense of humour.

Me ugly ?, sure, but your face reminds me of a 4x4 patch of gravel drive way, smattered with horse manua and rusty barbed wire.

PS: Burn in hell, thanks.
Old 10-12-2004, 05:45 AM   Lifetme Service Award Officer #44
Leonie
Elle

Now now boys, play nice.

As for my 50% - I am a bit worried. Then again, I suppose it just shows I'd rather play sports than worry about my nail varnish. Which is true.
Old 10-12-2004, 05:52 AM   #45
Glare

I masterbated 3 times to this thread, thanks.

Old 10-12-2004, 08:55 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #46
Liam
Bogan Elite

13% gay. Fuck you all, I dont care.

Haz: quit it with the necrophilia/paedophilia/other unfunny remarks. Its not amusing, and frankly its fucking disturbing. Also, if you use moisturiser you are a fag.

kthx.
Old 10-12-2004, 09:00 AM   Senior Registered Member #47
Scott

13%!?!?!?!? That's a lie Liam, and you know it. You're a fucking raging homosexual!
Old 10-12-2004, 10:06 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #48
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam

Haz: quit it with the necrophilia/paedophilia/other unfunny remarks. Its not amusing, and frankly its fucking disturbing. Also, if you use moisturiser you are a fag.

kthx.
30%

My mum keeps on trying to make me use moisturiser, as I need to 'preserve my beautiful skin'. Frankly, the only time I've used moisturiser is after I got a friction burn on my face from being kicked in the head.

Ode to Haz:

When your hand tells you that you're beautiful
before it does what no woman will do
its opinion is a little biased
by the fact its attached to you.

If you had eyes on the end of your fingers
and your digits had their own brain
Only your cruel and iron-like grip
would force them to pleasure again.

You're not a stud for having two 'lovers'
self bigamy is not something to boast
don't worry if you can't get a girlfriend
your hands will always love you the most
Old 10-12-2004, 10:26 AM   Senior Registered Member #49
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist

Awww that's so sweet to write a poem to Hazzle.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
Old 10-12-2004, 10:49 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #50
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Quote:
Dude, you are a total cockmuncher, does that 13% come with a free assreaming?
Old 10-12-2004, 11:10 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #51
Liam
Bogan Elite

Only on Friday meat market nights.
Old 10-12-2004, 11:25 AM   #52
bob

according to the meter i'm 43% gay and a "happy and well adjusted hetero". i guess it probably works like rotten tomatoes, where you're rotten at 59% and fresh at 60%.
Old 10-12-2004, 11:38 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #53
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narg
I dont think there is such a thing as too strait, i dont have sexual fantasies about men, and unlike you, im not in the hospital 2 times a week getting cum pumped out of my stomach.
But that's half the fun!

Quote:
I think on the upside, since you live on these forums you probably have all the ladies hanging off your every word, and giving you sexual plesures around the clock, oh who am i kidding, you will never get any... ever. Unless ofcourse you fuck a keyring, or somthing otherwise unable to run the fuck away from your dry, unfunny sense of humour.
Funnier than you which isn't saying a lot, granted, but hey. I probably will get more than you ever will you monkey-raping bastard. Thanks anyway though.

Quote:
Me ugly ?, sure, but your face reminds me of a 4x4 patch of gravel drive way, smattered with horse manua and rusty barbed wire.
Good thing I'm not trying to attract your rabies-infested carcass then, isn't it? I've never denied I'm ugly, it's all the ladies who disagree with me...guess you don't have that "problem"

Quote:
PS: Burn in hell, thanks.
Awww, shucks, I feel the love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare
I masterbated 3 times to this thread, thanks.
Glad you had fun mate

Quote:
Liam: No thanks, I was never seeking to be funny, I'm just too honest for my own good apparently. If it disturbs your fragile little mind maybe you need to get out more my dim-witted friend? And who ever disputed I was gay? And please don't use the word "fag" because then I will be forced to think of you as a knuckle-dragging idiot and have to spit on you next time I see you, and I hate doing that to friends. It's the single most offensive term in the english language you raging homophobe. And yes, in case you hadn't gathered, it pisses me off almost as much as my unfunny "jokes" piss you off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acliff
My mum keeps on trying to make me use moisturiser, as I need to 'preserve my beautiful skin'. Frankly, the only time I've used moisturiser is after I got a friction burn on my face from being kicked in the head.
That's a lie and you know it. Those pretty boy 12 year old looks are the result of a 2 hour morning ritual, you know it's true, why deny it? Stop trying to come off the hardnut cos everyone knows you're a pussycat.

Quote:
Ode to Haz:
Awww, shucks, thanks for the poem. I feel the love.

Quote:
Only on Friday meat market nights.
Count me in for tonight then
Old 10-12-2004, 11:52 AM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #54
Liam
Bogan Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckwit
Liam: No thanks, I was never seeking to be funny, I'm just too honest for my own good apparently. If it disturbs your fragile little mind maybe you need to get out more my dim-witted friend? And who ever disputed I was gay? And please don't use the word "fag" because then I will be forced to think of you as a knuckle-dragging idiot and have to spit on you next time I see you, and I hate doing that to friends. It's the single most offensive term in the english language you raging homophobe. And yes, in case you hadn't gathered, it pisses me off almost as much as my unfunny "jokes" piss you off.
I find it amusing that you of all people have the nerve to tell others to get out more, for a start.
Think of me how you like. I don't give a shit. I also dont give a shit that my use of the word 'fag' pisses you off, since you evidently dont particularly care that your 'comedy' pisses 99% of the forum community off.

Oh, and since its my forum, I'll use whatever words I please.

kthx.

Last edited by Liam; 11-12-2004 at 07:43 AM.
Old 10-12-2004, 12:43 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #55
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
I find it amusing that you of all people have the nerve to tell others to get out more, for a start.
Easily amused then my friend. I'm off out to the pub in a couple of hours, interestingly enough...so errr...yeah...not quite sure what your point was.

Quote:
Think of me how you like. I don't give a shit. I also dont give a shit that my use of the word 'fag' pisses you off, since you evidently dont particularly care that your 'comedy' pisses 99% of the forum community off.
It always has, why should now be any different? Quite frankly, to be blunt, the forum community can kiss my arse.

Quote:
Oh, and since its my forum, I'll use whatever words I please.
It was a request for you to show the same level of intelligence you demand from me. Oh the irony...try acting less like a gorilla and more like a human being before you make demands of me. Yeah, last I checked, what with me BEING a human being, I'm more evolved than you, so yeah, you too can kiss my arse.
Old 10-12-2004, 12:47 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #56
acliff
llama llama duck

Quote:
Awww, shucks, thanks for the poem. I feel the love. Yeah, at least when I say I'm going to avoid talking to someone I don't make snide jokes at their expense in public...maturity perhaps? Apparently it's quite desireable by women, probably why Polly won't spit on you then (yeah, two can play at that game fucker).
I'm wondering what game you're playing, because you do realise whatever you have to say won't have the desired effect, and will merely make me laugh at the futility of your efforts? I probably should take your advice though, you're obviously much more mature than me, being, what, 4 years older? I'm sure you have years of valuable relationship advice, and life experience that you could share with us all. :icon_err:
Polly spits on me all the time, you obviously don't know what you're talking about :P
Old 10-12-2004, 12:53 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #57
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Quote:
Quite frankly, to be blunt, the forum community can kiss my arse.
Fag.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:03 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #58
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

16%, and I thought I'd be more. Win.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:30 PM   Senior Registered Member #59
Narg
Westie Yobbo

Hazzle, your a complete and utter fuckwit. KKW is your sad little life, hate to see you get banned again..
Old 10-12-2004, 01:30 PM   #60
ralfusius
Nutter Boris

30% "A man with some softer edges"