Lucky little teenager!!! - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 02:36 AM   #1
Fox

Lucky little teenager!!!

Quote:
MSNBC.com
Fla. teacher held on charge of sex with student, 14
Instructor had liaison in her SUV, authorities say

The Associated Press
Updated: 5:02 p.m. ET June 29, 2004

TAMPA, Fla. - A 23-year-old middle-school teacher was charged with having sex with a 14-year-old student in a classroom, at her apartment and, once, in a vehicle while the teen’s 15-year-old cousin drove.

Detectives said that the cousins provided matching statements incriminating Debra Beasley Lafave and that the 14-year-old described Lafave’s apartment and her tattoos and birthmarks.

Lafave, who teaches reading in the Tampa suburb of Temple Terrace, was arrested there last week on lewd and lascivious battery charges, accused of having sex with the teen earlier this month at her apartment and in a portable classroom at Greco Middle School.

She was out on bond on those charges when she turned herself in Monday in Marion County, about 80 miles north of Tampa, where the cousin lives. There, she is charged with lewd and lascivious battery and exhibition. She was released Monday on $25,000 bail.

Her lawyer, John Fitzgibbons, said he was not ready to respond to the allegations. “There is a presumption of innocence in this country,” he said.

The teen told investigators that he and Lafave got to know each other during a class trip last month, and their sexual relationship began June 3.

The boy told detectives that Lafave told him that her months-old marriage was in trouble and that she was attracted to him because having sex with him was not allowed.

Lafave, who has worked with the Hillsborough County school system for two years, has been placed on administrative duty and could be suspended without pay at the next school board meeting, officials said.

In Marion County, authorities say Lafave had sex with the student in the back of her sport utility vehicle while the cousin drove them around the Ocala area.

© 2004 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5326549/
Old 03-12-2004, 03:53 AM   #2
meegaan1

Let's hope the same thing that happened to Mary Kay Letournea (sp?) doesn't happen to her. i.e. Has two kids with the student.
Why is she only being suspended and not fired? I wonder.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:57 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #3
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by meegaan1
Let's hope the same thing that happened to Mary Kay Letournea (sp?) doesn't happen to her. i.e. Has two kids with the student.
Why is she only being suspended and not fired? I wonder.
Because she was just giving him sex ed classes damnit! Woman should get a medal.

I wish my teachers were that friendly Foxy baby...an STD would be well worth it. I mean c'mon, any woman worth fucking is probably riddled with the pox.
Old 03-12-2004, 12:11 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #4
hasselbrad
Senior Citizen

Where were the teachers like this when I was in junior high school here in Tampa? Personally, I think this is a publicity stunt on her part. She's claiming insanity (and her "pinkie promise" demand in a recorded phone call seems to support the fact that all is not right with the soon-to-be former Mrs. LaFave) but she'll be sane enough to pose for Playboy and wind up as some third rate "celebrity".
Old 04-12-2004, 02:33 PM   #5
Fox

Quote:
Originally posted by Hazzle:
Because she was just giving him sex ed classes damnit! Woman should get a medal.
Ok, now this isn't an old Garth Brooks song or "Stacie's Mom" that we're talking about here, and the last time I checked, sex ed did NOT include actual penetration between the instructor and the students...

So I REALLY hope this reply was a bit of your extremely witty and intelligent, very clever and naughty, tongue-in-cheek sarcasm...

Because if it wasn't, then I'm afraid I am going to get VERY pissed off... because what she did was just plain awful WRONG!!!
Old 04-12-2004, 04:38 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Moderator #6
duckula
Nobler in the mind.

Good job that kid, what right minded 14 year old boy wouldn't want to bang their hot, blonde teacher?
Old 04-12-2004, 05:06 PM   Senior Registered Member #7
Jacoby
'The Flapper'

CNN just released a picture of the 14 year old boy that did all the humping.

Old 04-12-2004, 05:09 PM   #8
MeggieHoops
Will Flash for Cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
Ok, now this isn't an old Garth Brooks song or "Stacie's Mom" that we're talking about here, and the last time I checked, sex ed did NOT include actual penetration between the instructor and the students...

So I REALLY hope this reply was a bit of your extremely witty and intelligent, very clever and naughty, tongue-in-cheek sarcasm...

Because if it wasn't, then I'm afraid I am going to get VERY pissed off... because what she did was just plain awful WRONG!!!
Dude, chill. He was KIDDING.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:45 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #9
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby

ROFL. That's priceless dude...too good.
Old 04-12-2004, 06:15 PM   #10
Fox

Quote:
Originally posted by MeggieHoops:
Dude, chill.
MeggieHoops,

I found your little statement offensive. I'm trying to understand what is expected of you when some jackass is rude to a beautiful female model. I don't read a lot of posts, so I may be missing the insulting ones, but I wholeheartedly encourage anybody who does rebuke a poster that is insulting the female models. I mean, this IS the reason most of us are here, isn't it? So, even if you have no interest in following the golden rule, at least use some common sense and try to encourage beautiful women to take the risk of posting on this forum instead of risking uncalled for abuse.

That's all I want here. It's that simple. These types of statements are the reason that many beautiful female models leave these forums.

Quote:
Originally posted by MeggieHoops:
He was KIDDING.
Maybe Hazzle was kidding and trying to make a joke? Turn the tables around. What if the boy was your 14-year-old son? What if it were a 14-year-old girl student and a male teacher. Everyone would be up in arms about it.

There are some relationships that should NEVER go personal:

teacher/student
priest (preacher)/parishioner
boss/subordinate

Fox
Old 04-12-2004, 06:43 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #11
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
MeggieHoops,

I found your little statement offensive.
I'm sure she fucking cares. :icon_roll

Quote:
I'm trying to understand what is expected of you when some jackass is rude to a beautiful female model.
a) I wasn't rude to you b) Noone buys your "beautiful female model" bullshit, so come out of the closet dude. You're probably a 40 year old overweight male trucker.

Quote:
I don't read a lot of posts
What a surprise!

Quote:
so I may be missing the insulting ones, but I wholeheartedly encourage anybody who does rebuke a poster that is insulting the female models. I mean, this IS the reason most of us are here, isn't it?
Not so much. Beautiful women just come as an additional bonus with this place.

Quote:
So, even if you have no interest in following the golden rule, at least use some common sense and try to encourage beautiful women to take the risk of posting on this forum instead of risking uncalled for abuse.
We have more than enough TRULY beautiful women around these parts thanks. I'm sure your absence would not be missed.

Quote:
Maybe Hazzle was kidding and trying to make a joke?
He wasn't.

Quote:
Turn the tables around. What if the boy was your 14-year-old son? What if it were a 14-year-old girl student and a male teacher. Everyone would be up in arms about it.
Jet IS my son. Oh, and if it was a girl I'd be praising the teacher for getting him some. Tight cunts are always best

Quote:
There are some relationships that should NEVER go personal:

teacher/student
priest (preacher)/parishioner
boss/subordinate
Bollocks. I think ALL of those should get personal. You wong. Accept it.
Old 04-12-2004, 06:59 PM   #12
Fox

Quote:
Hazzle, you're right, that bitch who screwed that fourteen-year-old boy SHOULD get a medal… a lead pill right through her reproductive organs, so she can never have children of her own!
Quote:
Oh, and if it was a girl I'd be praising the teacher for getting him some. Tight cunts are always best
Seriously? Your statement disturbs me.
Quote:
He wasn't.
Sarcasm then?
Quote:
Originally posted by Hazzle: :icon_roll
I'm sure she fucking cares.
I condemn your remarks regarding beautiful models posting on this forum… my defense of basic decency and etiquette, strongly. Eloquent, Just, and not a moment too soon. I protest in kind the cruel, nasty, cowardly attacks and personal attacks directed toward me and any of the models who have posted these on this forum. It matters little if the models in question are not to wee Hazzle "likings"; It takes a certain courage to literally make oneself pose, write, to whatever degree, before an audience, even a cyberspace one; I've revealed my most intimate and vulnerable self. I deserve better. And you can do better as well. This is not merely a matter of good manners, but one of basic decency.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:48 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #13
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
Hazzle, you're right
I always am

Quote:
Seriously? Your statement disturbs me.
You need to get a sense of humour then.

Quote:
Sarcasm then?
If I have to explain myself, then the effect is wasted. I credited the reader with enough intelligence to know what I meant. You profess to be a bright woman...prove it.

Quote:
I condemn your remarks regarding beautiful models posting on this forum… my defense of basic decency and etiquette, strongly. Eloquent, Just, and not a moment too soon. I protest in kind the cruel, nasty, cowardly attacks and personal attacks directed toward me and any of the models who have posted these on this forum. It matters little if the models in question are not to wee Hazzle "likings"
Errr...do you have to mention the word "model" every other word? It's as transparent as could be. Try a little harder if you want to persuade people you truly are an attractive model...odds are, like I said, you're a 40 year old overweight trucker. Ouch! I know someone who posted on these forums who was a model, she didn't go round telling everyone. Telling people tends to be a dead giveaway that someone's pants are on fire.

Quote:
It takes a certain courage to literally make oneself pose, write, to whatever degree, before an audience, even a cyberspace one; I've revealed my most intimate and vulnerable self.
Yeah, too much information at times. Try a little less hard to please...k? Thanks.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:56 PM   Senior Registered Member #14
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
I always am.
oh boy.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:03 PM   Senior Registered Member #15
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby

he's a fucking sex machine

i always knew it.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:04 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #16
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan
oh boy.
Hehe. Ryan my man, if we have a problem here (which we really shouldn't, I thought we'd buried the hatchet quite a while ago) how about we keep it to PMs? Thanks

To try and get this back on topic, what do YOU think about this Ryan me old chum?

Quote:
he's a fucking sex machine

i always knew it.
I've had his sex. And it was good.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:11 PM   Senior Registered Member #17
ryan

Quote:
Hehe. Ryan my man, if we have a problem here (which we really shouldn't, I thought we'd buried the hatchet quite a while ago) how about we keep it to PMs? Thanks

To try and get this back on topic, what do YOU think about this Ryan me old chum?

I've had his sex. And it was good.
It's not a jab of any sort. Rather a simple statement said by me with a humorous and sarcastic undertone. Perhaps you're getting a bit big for your britches making a comment like that, Haz.

I could care less about what teacher did what student in some place I've never been to nor will I ever visit. Stupid people do stupid things.

My dick's the only dick I care to know what and who it's going in and out of.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:14 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #18
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
It's not a jab of any sort. Rather a simple statement said by me with a humorous and sarcastic undertone. Perhaps you're getting a bit big for your britches making a comment like that, Haz.
Arrr. I've always been a bit big for my britches. Well endowed don't you know? Well I was until the incident with the badger

Quote:
Stupid people do stupid things.
Yah. And stupid people also do stupid people too

Quote:
My dick's the only dick I care to know what and who it's going in and out of.
Hehe. Smart man. How were things on that front incidentally...there was talk all may not have been entirely good in the wedding tackle department...what with the mention of Planned Parenthood or whatever it was. Yeah, personal question I know, but I have no shame. Fuck it, I'm just gonna be blunt, did you get an STD?
Old 04-12-2004, 11:23 PM   Senior Registered Member #19
ryan

Quote:
Arrr. I've always been a bit big for my britches. Well endowed don't you know? Well I was until the incident with the badger

Yah. And stupid people also do stupid people too

Hehe. Smart man. How were things on that front incidentally...there was talk all may not have been entirely good in the wedding tackle department...what with the mention of Planned Parenthood or whatever it was. Yeah, personal question I know, but I have no shame. Fuck it, I'm just gonna be blunt, did you get an STD?
I'm clean. And as of an hour ago, freshly trimmed as well, but that's another topic.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:26 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #20
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
I'm clean. And as of an hour ago, freshly trimmed as well, but that's another topic.
Hahaha...yeah...BIT too much information. But you did just remind me of something I've been needing to do for a couple of days... :icon_err:
Closed Thread