Lost City of Atlantis - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about pretty much anything.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-11-2004, 02:53 AM   #1
Glare
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Lost City of Atlantis

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe....ap/index.html

If indeed true would equal in importance to the findings of the Scrolls of the Dead Sea. Many people have claimed have found the city before. In fact some think the crystal skulls were constructed by these people in their day. My wife thinks I am crazy of course and probably so will many of you....The historical significance is beyond measure.
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2004, 04:23 AM   #2
IBO
Member
 
IBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 205
A little about the history of Atlantis

There exists a myth that tells of the lost continent of Atlantis . A beautiful land with an unfortunate end . It is a widely known legend, famous because it illustrates results of the corruption of wealth and power. The story has everything, divine favor and blessings, a powerful race that dominated others in their area. It also has one of the largest cataclysms ever told. But where was Atlantis located? And what caused their untimely and disastrous end? Was Atlantis the most advanced civilization ever ? Did the Atlantians posses abilities such as wireless energy, cloning, space travel, atomic energy, anti-gravity and lasers ? Looking at the history of the story, and the person who told it, we can try to decipher the truth of Atlantis.

In Greek mythology Atlantis was an island nation located in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. This island was populated by a very noble and powerful race. The people of the land grew powerful and wealthy, due to the blessing of Poseidon, the creator and ruling God of Atlantis. The Atlanteans lived virtuous lives for generations. The Atlanteans were masters of the sea, trading with many neighbouring civilizations for copper, ivory and cloth. They were thought to be a peaceful people. Their artwork shows almost no evidence of weaponry. They were focused on trade and culture. Wealth and success eventually corrupted the Atlanteans. They grew morally bankrupt, their lives filled with drunkenness and debauchery. Zeus was jealous of Poseidon???s creation and when Zeus saw the immorality of the Atlanteans he found an excuse to destroy Atlantis and the Atlanteans. With a single lightning bolt, Zeus pierced the heart of Atlantis, triggering cataclysmic volcanic eruptions. It was written that the island tore itself apart, destroying itself and killing the Atlantean population. This fantastic story, however, is not unique to Greek mythology. The Egyptians have a similar tale in their history.

Egyptian myth tells of an ancient and prosperous civilization to the west of Egypt. The land these people inhabited was called Keftiu by the Egyptians. Keftiu traded in ivory, copper, and textiles. They held the gateway to goods from lands west of Egypt. They were able to achieve this because they controlled sea trade in that area. The Keftiu were a people committed to trade, and as such, had little in the way of armament. Egyptian records also say Keftiu was destroyed in an apocalyptic explosion.

As you can see there are startling similarities in the stories of Atlantis and Keftiu. The people of Atlantis and Keftiu were advanced in language and religion. Descriptions of their architecture are similar. Both cultures were described as peaceful and wealthy, dominating sea trade in the area. However their great success corrupted them. It would seem that Keftiu and Atlantis is one and the same. While there were many similarities between these stories, there was one major difference between them. Plato wrote that Atlantis was located in the Atlantic Ocean, west of the Mediterranean. The Egyptians wrote that Keftiu was simply located to the west. While this would seem to be a similarity, the location Plato described would put Keftiu too far for the Egyptians to trade with. So who did the Egyptians trade with? Looking closer to home, the Aegean sea once contained a large island that was home to a large and prosperous people. This island was destroyed in much the same way Atlantis was described to be. All that is left of that large island is now Crete, Santorini and other smaller islands. Geological evidence show volcanic ash and rock on those islands, indicating that they were part of a larger island which hosted an active volcano. It would seem that the volcano exploded, destroying most of the island.

There is much evidence of the vast technologies in which the Atlantians posed . Evidence of such technology can be proven by looking at the earth???s landscape . Prime examples such as Easter Island , Stonehenge and the Great Pyramid show that great technologies did indeed exist . How else can a hundred ton stones be set in place with such incredible precision? The Atlanteans used anti-gravity, the ability to move tons of weight on a cushion of electricity . And what about Nazca lines , these are enormous pictures etched in the earth . In a land with virtually no erosion and weathering, these four inch-wide marks lasted thousands of years. There are theories that these drawings were made with lasers . The Atlanteans are known as a perfect race , this suggests that they used cloning to perfect their civilization . Where are all of the fantastic devices of Atlantis you say ? Time has erased so much , I???m talking about much longer periods of time than what the history books tell us . There was a great flood that washed most of the evidence away . I assume that most of the technology is at the bottom of our ocean
Floors .

So can we assume that this island in the Aegean sea was Atlantis? Why did Plato write that Atlantis was located in the Atlantic Ocean? We can answer that by looking at where Plato got his inspiration for the story of Atlantis. He was told of Atlantis by Critias, whose grandfather, Solon spent some time in Egypt. Solon, on returning from Egypt, told the story he heard, and it was eventually passed on to Critias who told it to Plato. Plato then used facts of that story to create his own, much embellished from the original tale he heard. Plato may have decided to use the location he did because he wanted a place where no one had traveled to before. (At the time, there was no travel outside the Mediterranean.) What he didn???t realize that he, and the Greeks by extension already knew of the Atlanteans. They were actually the Minoan culture, the people who inhabited the island of Crete. Of course the great technology posed by the Atlanteans is only theory , however there is strong evidence that supports it . So have we solved the riddle that is the legend of Atlantis? Some people think so. Few others still prefer to believe that Atlantis did exist in the Atlantic ocean. There is some evidence that points to that location, but we may never know the truth.


Tell me what you know about the crystal skull.
________
VAPOURISERS
IBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2004, 04:46 AM   #3
Glare
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Much has been written on the topic of the Crystal Skull; some of it true, some of it delusional, most of it propaganda. The Crystal Skull is a secret beyond human comprehension often attributed to the cultures of Central America, Atlantis, and even aliens. Now, here is the true story of the Crystal Skull.

As you recall from the Galactic History section, a council convened long ago to determine how life on Earth would develop. A question was asked, "if we leave these beings to develop on their own, how will they know their true origins? If there is to be no interference, how will they be prodded in the right direction?" Determined that each frequency civilization would monitor its own population at selected intervals of time, Earth became a free for all. One E.T. group decided to leave a repository of knowledge for those who had evolved enough to understand it. These beings appeared tall, with golden & bronze skin, golden hair, muscular, and with violet eyes. This E.T. group was partly physical but mostly non physical. On an etheric level they created an object which contained within it the sum total of knowledge of the Mind of God as they knew it. They also programmed this object with the history of the universe and with all the technology that would ever be necessary.

They chose the Crystal Skull of a female human without any racial features to represent all humanoids, symbolic of brotherhood and harmony. It was female because it was to be placed in physical reality and represents a symbol of ego being overcome. Crystal was chosen because it represents the highest vibration possible in physical reality: purity, clarity, focusing, and magnification. The movable jaw piece symbolizes that it is a communication device.

This E.T. group left the skull with the first Lyraen Atlantean civilization where it was placed in a temple pyramid to be energized by this group of people over many aeons of time. By the time the second Atlantean civilization began with the Atlans, there was already a Sirian A involvement on this planet. The Sirians negotiated with the Atlans to study and examine the Crystal Skull. Over time they created an exact duplicate which they brought back to Sirius A. Other alien groups made inferior copies of it for use with their own human creations. By the time of the third Atlantean civilization the true purpose of the Crystal Skull was forgotten. Those in power tried to use it for evil not realizing that those who use it for evil have their thoughts and actions magnified and reflected back. One of the secrets of the Crystal Skull is that whatever you think of in its presence, reflects back, becoming part of your experience. The Crystal Skull teaches that the physical universe mirrors your thoughts.

When Atlantis began to sink, some of the high priests who fled that continent brought it to Central America where the Procyonians had brought the Maya. There it was used as an object of worship and reverence until the Maya were removed from this planet. The Crystal Skull remained buried in ruins until its discovery in the early part of this Century. Make no mistake, the Crystal Skull allowed itself to be rediscovered because it was time for mankind to be fulfilled.

The Crystal Skull operates by the trinity of communication: color, tone, and archetype. When any combination of these three is beamed or thought of in the presence of the Crystal Skull, it opens a program in the skull that is coded to that particular frequency resonance. An infinite number of combinations can be used, any one will unlock a program in the Crystal Skull to teach mankind.

The Crystal Skull is a bridge between all levels of reality and anyone who knows the sequences of the trinity of communication, becomes all powerful, and all knowledgeable. An archetype is part of a trinity itself, representing the Pineal Gland of communication. The Left Brain represents language and the Right Brain represents pure thought. The Pineal Gland balances and translates these two with the use of archetypes.

Archetypes can be geometric shapes, letters, numbers, Ancient Hebrew symbols, picturegrams or any combination. Colors are also a part of the triad with a language all their own (refer to the Functions of the Chakras section on page 35). Light is the Right Brain, darkness the Left Brain, and the Pineal Gland once again balances and translates this through colors. Tones also represent the trinity of sound, balancing music and silence. In the same way the Crystal Skull also balances the Mind of God and physical reality. At times the Crystal Skull becomes non-physical. The fact that no body was attached to it was symbolic of the needlessness of the physical body. It is extremely important that the entire human race learns from the Crystal Skull in the proper way. Be assured that should this planet fall under the domination of evil the Crystal Skull will be removed along with those beings ready for advancement elsewhere.
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2004, 04:51 AM   #4
IBO
Member
 
IBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 205
Interesing. Thanks for that information. I don't think you'll believe me but I know someone who has a crystal skull.

It is said that no human technology could have possibly created the skull.



The Crystal Skulls are considered to be one of the world greatest mysteries. Some of these artifacts have been researched by Hewlett Packard ( reported in Richard Garvin's book, "The Crystal Skull", 1973) and continue to baffle the modern scientific community. There have been a number of phenomena associated with the crystal skulls including:

1.Individuals receiving a healing in the presence
2.Psychics and sensitives channeling or receiving impressions
3.Holographic Images forming inside of the crystal skulls
4.A Powerful energy measured within or around the skulls when activated
________
BDSM PORN
IBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2004, 06:44 AM   Senior Registered Member #5
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist
 
deviljet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,814
I don't get how our knowledge could go backwards... if they did trade with other sea countries as you both have said, wouldn't their knowledge spread? Surely if they didn't have weapons, another nation would have tried to obtain this knowledge even by force. I mean ancient history has been filled with greed. Sure, all the Atlateans died, but how come the information didn't spread? It seems unlikely that such great thinking and technology was just confinded to one little space, especially since it wasn't isolated from anyone.
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2004, 06:45 AM   Senior Registered Member #6
Narg
Westie Yobbo
 
Narg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 970
uh... yeah... i got a crystal skull.. i use it as a paperweight.
__________________
Narg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2004, 08:43 PM   Senior Registered Member #7
CFC
Lord Cock Inhaler
 
CFC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA, NC
Posts: 528
Isn't this like the 8th time they have found Atlantis?
__________________
+1
CFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 03:08 AM   #8
IBO
Member
 
IBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
I don't get how our knowledge could go backwards... if they did trade with other sea countries as you both have said, wouldn't their knowledge spread? Surely if they didn't have weapons, another nation would have tried to obtain this knowledge even by force. I mean ancient history has been filled with greed. Sure, all the Atlateans died, but how come the information didn't spread? It seems unlikely that such great thinking and technology was just confinded to one little space, especially since it wasn't isolated from anyone.

The knowledge was spread. The Mayans and ummmmm and can't remember the other civilization.

I think the Atlanteans were seeeded on this planet from a superior race, and they brought great knowledge. When the Atlanteans died i think the knowledge died with them. The few who did know of the technology couldn't fully understand it and that is why i think it didn't progress from there.

There are so many theories and not enough time for me to explain it all right know. Plus im tired right now and lazzy.

I hope this thread continues.........
________
LESBIAN ASSLICKING
IBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 03:57 AM   Senior Registered Member #9
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist
 
deviljet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,814
Are you saying Atlanteans are born from aliens? Is that your meaning of a superior race? Could we all be offsprings of aliens from like a planet far far away? *shock horror gasp* Explain the theories, didn't feel my question was answered properly.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnax
Don't listen to Jet, he's mean to everybody.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 04:17 AM   #10
Bait
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: CA/NYC
Posts: 277
that is like a wannabe religion the we were born from aliens shit
either way...if the lost city of atlantis is real i want to live there...
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 04:40 AM   #11
IBO
Member
 
IBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by deviljet88
Are you saying Atlanteans are born from aliens? Is that your meaning of a superior race? Could we all be offsprings of aliens from like a planet far far away? *shock horror gasp* Explain the theories, didn't feel my question was answered properly.
I've posted this in another thread but i'll post it here again...

Life came to Earth from somewhere else--period. It came to Earth whole and complete, in large volume, and in two forms that were invulnerable to the most hostile environments imaginable. Given those proven, undeniable realities, it is time to make the frightening mental leap that few if any scientists or theologians have been willing or able to make: Life was seeded here! There ... it's on the table ... life was seeded here.... The Earth hasn't split open. Lightening bolts have not rained down. Time marches on. It seems safe to discuss the idea further.

If life was actually seeded here, how might that have happened? By accident....or (hushed whisper) deliberately? Well, the idea of accidental seeding has been explored in considerable detail by a surprising number of non-mainstream thinkers and even by a few credentialed scientists (British astronomer Fred Hoyle being perhaps the most notable). The "accidental seeding" theory is called panspermia, and the idea behind it is that bacterial life came to Earth on comets or asteroids arriving from planets where it had existed before they exploded and sent pieces hurtling through space to collide some millennia later with our just-forming planet.

A variation of this theory is called directed panspermia, which replaces comets and asteroids with capsules launched by alien civilizations to traverse space for millennia and deliberately home in on our just-forming planet. However, the idea of conscious direction from any source beyond the confines of Earth is as abhorrent to science as ever, so directed panspermia has received little better than polite derision from the establishment. But for as blatantly as undirected panspermia defies the scientific tenet that all of life begins and ends within the confines of Earth, it is marginally acceptable as an alternative possibility. There have even been serious, ongoing attempts to try to determine if the raw materials for life might be found in comets.

The point to note here is that no one wants to step up to the plate and suggest the obvious, which is that some entity or entities from somewhere beyond our solar system came here when it was barely formed and for whatever reason decided to seed it with two kinds of prokaryotes, the hardiest forms of bacteria we are aware of and, for all we know, are creatures purposefully designed to be capable of flourishing in absolutely any environment in the universe. (Understand that prokaryotes exist today just as they did 4.0 billion years ago ... unchanged, indestructible, microscopic terminators with the unique ability to turn any hell into a heaven.

If we take the suggested leap and accept the notion of directed-at-the-scene panspermia, we are then confronted with a plethora of follow-up questions. Were all of the planets seeded, or just Earth? Why Earth? Why when it was a seething cauldron? Why not a couple billion years later, when it was cooled off? Good questions all, and many more like them can be construed. But they all lead away from the fundamental issue of why anyone or (to be fair) anything would want to bring life here in the first place, whether to the proto-Earth or to any other protoplanet? And this brings us to the kicker, a question few of us are comfortable contemplating: Is Earth being deliberately terraformed?

And Bait how do you think the human race was formed? Im giving some possible theories. It seem that you can't accept the possibility of aliens. what is so diffucult about understanding the possibilities of other civilizaations in the universe? Do you know every single organism on this planet? NO, but there still there waiting to be discovered!
________
Glass pipe
IBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 05:24 AM   #12
Bait
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: CA/NYC
Posts: 277
not once did i say we werent created by aliens...i just said that was some kind of religion if it can be considered a religion...

also i do think there aer other forms of life because out of the universe...as big as it is and expanding past the known planets there has to be life out there...why would one planet be the only populated planet that doesnt even make up a significant amount of all of space


*btw i dont really believe in evolution (the man coming from monkeys) because if they did...why would their still be monkeys or chimps or what ever it is we came from alive...shouldnt they have changed with the others to form humans? and also if the aliens did create us...how were they created? i dont have a positive answer that i can fully support on how we or anything was created...because i have no idea and some theories can be questioned too much
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 05:44 AM   #13
IBO
Member
 
IBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait

*btw i dont really believe in evolution (the man coming from monkeys) because if they did...why would their still be monkeys or chimps or what ever it is we came from alive...shouldnt they have changed with the others to form humans? and also if the aliens did create us...how were they created? i dont have a positive answer that i can fully support on how we or anything was created...because i have no idea and some theories can be questioned too much
Evolution exists, beleive it or not.

ex. the cold bug becomes stronger and forces our immune system to build a greater defence. It's this type of evolution that builds us stronger and different with each passing year.

Do you think we'll be the same in a miilion years?

JUst so that i don't have to kept saying this. When i quote someone I'm not singling them out and not tryin to offend them. The questions are for anyone who wants to answer.


Let's make KKW a welcoming place to visit... Eh!
________
ASIAN TEEN
IBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 05:53 AM   #14
Bait
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: CA/NYC
Posts: 277
i believe that evolution just like the birds beaks and stuff but i dont see how we came from a monkey imo thats different than the being immune to certain diseases because its common in the area you live in or the birds beaks type of things.
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 07:07 AM   First Class Member Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Administrator #15
barrington
Kite-Eating Tree
 
barrington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 1,121
If the Atlanteans had advanced technology there would be HEAPS of evidence for it laying around the place. Any advanced race makes a mess. Even if humans disappeared tomorrow, the evidence we had been here would litter the planet for millions of years.
barrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 09:43 AM   #16
Nick
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Oregon, U.S.A.
Posts: 164
Quote:
i believe that evolution just like the birds beaks and stuff but i dont see how we came from a monkey imo thats different than the being immune to certain diseases because its common in the area you live in or the birds beaks type of things.
First off, people always misunderstand the theory of evolution. They seem to think that evolution happened over night, it didn't. It occured over millions of years, it wasn't like all of a sudden a monkey gave birth to a human. It was a series of minor changes over millions of years that eventually led to the evolution of humans.
Just because some primates didn't evolve into humans doesn't mean they didn't evolve at all. In fact most species of apes and monkeys are completely different than their ancestors. So monkeys did evolve it's just that their evolution didn't take the same course as humans.

It all comes to natural selection, humans evolved the way they did because it's what helped them survive in their environment and monkeys evolved for the same reason. For instance monkeys tend to live in dense jungles, and having long arms and tails helps them swing from tree to tree. Humans on the other hand evolved from a species that for whatever reason left the jungles and began living in grasslands and plains where swinging from tree to tree wasn't possible because all the trees were spaced too far apart. So in order to get around they had to learn to walk. So over time these monkeys began walking upright on the ground rather than swinging through trees.

Now even this much didn't take place over night, it probably took the monkeys thousands of years just to learn to walk upright. To illustrate let's say that in the group of monkeys that left the jungle some of the descendents learn to walk upright while some never figure it out. Well the ones who learn to walk upright are better able to get around and thus escape from predators while the ones who don't figure it out can't move as fast and they get eaten. So eventually all you have left is the monkeys who can walk upright and of course their offspring will be able to walk upright and so the monkeys who can't will go extinct.

But once they learned to walk than other small changes occured over the next several million years that aloud them to better survive in their environment until eventually you have humans. That of course is evolution and natural selection in a nutshell, I can elaborate a bit if you still don't understand.

Oh and just to let you know the being immune to certain diseases and the bird beaks is exactly the same as humans coming from monkeys, it's all about natural selection. Like you said certain people are immune to certain diseases because those diseases are common in the area they live in, and people who live in that area that aren't immune will probably not live as long. So those that are immune will last while those who aren't immune will go extinct and eventually the only people who will inhabit that area will be those who are immune.
__________________
Religion is Myth-information.
All religions contain some truth but no religion contains all truth.

"Banish me from eden if you will,
but first let me eat of the fruit of knowledge."
~Col. Robert Green Ingersoll
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 12:36 PM   #17
aspro
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 39
Whats your logic behind life being *seeded* here, if it was, how was it created somewhere else? Surely it would have had to come from nothing and we are back to the same argument, just a different locale (creationism vs evolution).
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 05:30 PM   #18
IBO
Member
 
IBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 205
The "accidental seeding" theory is called panspermia, and the idea behind it is that bacterial life came to Earth on comets or asteroids arriving from planets where it had existed before they exploded and sent pieces hurtling through space to collide some millennia later with our just-forming planet.

So basically bacteria came to our planet and evolved over millions of years. Don't ask me where it came from because i have no clue.
________
VOLCANO VAPORIZERS
IBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 01:31 AM   Senior Registered Member #19
deviljet88
KKW Sex Therapist
 
deviljet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,814
Can we get back onto the topic of Atlantis please? I don't really care about bacteria, I care more about how come we had these "advanced" races such as the Mayans, Egyptians, Atlanteans, etc etc, yet we don't have any real trace of their history. Why did Egypt and the land where the Mayans lived get conquered when they could've built defense mechanisms advanced enough to use? As I said in an earlier post, there would've surely been people who attacked these races to steal the knowledge and thus defensive systems would be in place.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardnax
Don't listen to Jet, he's mean to everybody.

8th KK posse member
Xanga
Playing now on Winamp
deviljet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 02:34 AM   #20
Bait
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: CA/NYC
Posts: 277
yes i know about evolution and all that...i've read parts of the origin of species by darwin and the descent of man...also we talk a lot about it in psychology class...and i know its gradual and there are very minor changes over the course of evolution and i know it isn't instant...thats obvious

what i was saying is, if we did evolve from apes or monkeys why didnt they evolve to humans too...why are there still apes in the world? all over the world there are different races of humans based on where they were born and live...and since we(humans) are all over the world and we evolved from apes, that are in the same area, why wouldnt they evolve too?
Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
By appointment to HM Keira Knightley.