Pride and Prejudice - Page 4 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Keira Boards > Keira's Movies & Projects

Keira's Movies & Projects The place to discuss Keira's movies, projects and anything else you hear with your ear to the ground...

Old 19-08-2004, 11:55 AM   Knightley News #61
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightleyNews
Yes, this autumn, according to their site. They're back at Burleigh House at the end of this month so it would have to be September, as it's due to wrap on October 1st.
Paul
September 27-29th for Chatsworth, it was announced today:
http://www.matlocktoday.co.uk/ViewAr...ticleID=841354

Paul
Old 20-08-2004, 09:14 AM   #62
egi_or_liz

pride and prejudice

hi im nu practically had an old user but yeh.....urmmmm my name is liz and my mum named me after pride and prejudice's elizabeth bennet for it was her fav book in high school and me dad just liked it cos it was the queen's name (dont ask me why)

I watched the previous adaptations and marveled at them except for that very old one where i didnt like mr Darcy but each time actresses playing elizabeth have been slandered as the wrong choice and seens how keira is well shes off to a good start

PLEASE!! Keira dont let me down! i admit that i thought evry movie of urs since bend it like beckham sucked madly but dont stuff this one up!
Old 28-08-2004, 10:09 AM   #63
keiracaleb

Does anyone know if they'll still be filming at Burghley house on bank holiday monday? because my dads taking me and my 2 brothers to see keira in pride and preudists, filming, because he didn't take me to the KA premiere (i hit him over the head for promising then syaing no, he had bruises for about a week) i live about 20 mins away so it isn't too far,m but i just don't want to turn up and find they're not filming because it's a bank holiday! and if they arefilming does anyone know what time till? most films are from about 9 am- 5pm for the proper actors and then stunt doubles come in and do the bakc camera angles and stuff, so please someone tell me if they know, and i hope keiraweb is abkc again soon, coz its my main kk source.

thanks
Jackhe's fine just like i promised she's all set to marry norrington just like she promised and you get to die for her just like you promised so really we're all men of our word exept elizabeth who is in fact a woman.

Keira(blooper on POTC after accepting norringotn's proposal)hall i shop for something to wear? Or will it be bare breast and ankles all the way?
keiracaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2004, 10:34 AM   #64
ice crystal

ok... there is no way of telling if they will be filming on monday or if Keira will actually be in the scenes they are filming.
i went to groombridge place and was very lucky to sit and watch the lovely lady herself talk to Judi Denci for 3/4s of an hour! I had absolutely no idea whether or not she was going to be there... I just hoped and prayed.
But as it is BANK HOLIDAY monday, I would be slightly more apprehensive about going as they may have given the crew and cast the day off!
Old 28-08-2004, 05:06 PM   #65
keiracaleb

So, should i go anyway? if they're not there then just go and get my dad to take on the thursday then ( i see him on mondays and thursdays) if they're not there and then go see like 'The Village' or something? i'll be so disspaointed if they aren't there. but hey ho, life goes on i suppose.
Jackhe's fine just like i promised she's all set to marry norrington just like she promised and you get to die for her just like you promised so really we're all men of our word exept elizabeth who is in fact a woman.

Keira(blooper on POTC after accepting norringotn's proposal)hall i shop for something to wear? Or will it be bare breast and ankles all the way?
Old 31-08-2004, 11:09 AM   #66
ice crystal

Did you go? Hope you saw her if you did!
Old 01-09-2004, 09:06 AM   Senior Registered Member #67
PhoeniX

I saw her at Groombridge and got her autograph when she was walking round the enchanted woods there with some woman.
PhoeniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 12:25 PM   #68
ice crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellum_851
I saw her at Groombridge and got her autograph when she was walking round the enchanted woods there with some woman.
you little lucky bitch....
i went round the enchanted forest (v.nice! swings are sooo very cool!) and didnt see her...
when was this...?
did you go on purpose?
Old 01-09-2004, 12:25 PM   #69
ice crystal

oh and did that woman have silver grey hair?
Old 01-09-2004, 05:30 PM   #70
keiracaleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice crystal
Did you go? Hope you saw her if you did!
yep i went, and she wasn't there we went to burghley house and found out form staff there that they finished shoting there in july and will not be filming there again, but hey told us to go into stamford village to see them there, so we went and saw a sign that said road closed, so we walked through it and walked up to a church and infront of the church was people building, so we went inside the arts centre and they said they were bulding the set for p&p, so we went outside for a bit, and found out that the best time to come see the filming would be this coming sunday, so we are going again on sunday, hope we get her autograph, and i'm gonna try and get a quick lil interview for my site, to read the report that my bruv kris wrote (he's part of the kkw.tk team) so go to www.keiraknightleyworld.tk and scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see our visit to the pride and prejudice set, then the report is under that. enjoy

p.s hope you don't mind me advrtising ma site on here, but i wanted people to read the report to find out what it was like there.

Old 05-09-2004, 03:16 PM   #71
keiracaleb

Here's a little report i wrote about today (sunday 5th september) about the pride and prejudice set, enjoy. its a bit long but enjoy reading it, its worth a read.

'Twas 6 in the morning and all through the house, nothing was stirring, not even a mouse........and then my alarm went off, annoyed, i switched the clock off and went back to sleep, before realising why in blue blazes i had set my alarm for 6 in the morning, so i could go to the pride and prejudice set in Stamford, bouncing around in my house i got ready, before my dear father took myself, Kris and our elder brother Cav to Stamford. Skipping out to the car i tucked my magazine cover and pen into my pocket, before Kris and I, where indulging in conversation of Miss Knightley. After what seemed like 20 minutes (it was 20 minutes, just worked it out) we arrived and began walking around on the set. It was true, it had changed since we had last been there, no longer was there buldings being made, and plaster on the walls, but old 18th century pillars, buildings and roads, chickens where feasting on corn they had laid down (the chickens didn't lay it down obviously, the set producers did) and dead animals and butchers shops where to be seen, a carraige that we assumed Keira would probably have to ride in was in the middle of the set and my spirits where being lisfted, before i got the fright of my life by someone opening their wooden blinds behind me! Dad went over to one of the people working there and asked when the actors would start appearing, the worker said around 9am, at this ppoint it was 30 and so we began to make our way to somewhere where we would be able to see the best stuff, along the way however my dear brothers Cav and Kris decided to point at random people and shout look Nich it's her! Annoying it was! Alas we got round to where we would stand for most of the filming, it was round the back and it appeared we had the best view of what was going on, soo extras began arriving and walking down the alley way in which we stood, at one point there was around 60 or 70 soldiers marching on top the set and 1 imposter, a boy had blended into the soldiers and was around a metre from getting in when he was spotted, that was rather funny. As the moring got lighter, the sun got hotter and Cav, Kris and i went for a little walk where we saw more extras, and then at 10:15 all 3 of us where sitting on a wall by a graveyard when Cav shouted out "Oi Nich, it's her!" "No it's not!" i replied without looking up, and soon i could hear footsteps, after it seemed that Cav was convinced it was her i looked up to see who he was pointing at this time and there walking towards our alley way was a woman wearing a green 18th century dress, with dark brown hair and surrounded by friends, it was her! Keira Knightley, i watched open mouthed as she walked down towards where i had just been standing, my dad actually had the sense to take a picture, while Cav smiled, kris gawped and i stood there in shock, feeling faint, without thinking, we ran after her, but slowed down as we drew nearer, i still couldn't beleave it there she was, my idol there, in the flesh, walking right in front of me! We got to the bottom of the alley and she walked through the gap, and soon they began rehearsing, they did around 7 rehearsals in whcih myself and many others where craining our necks trying to get a glimpse of Keira, i seemed to be standing in the right spot as i saw everything she was doing, after the 7th rehearsal the director said something funny and Keira laughed, leaned sideways and nearly fell off of the decking she was standing on, then the filming began, but not before they closed the gates so none of us could see, so we all cleared off, when we came back we asked a security guard when they would stop filming "10 tonight" he said, but even after begging and begging and begging my dad to let us stay till then he still said no, so we went home, autograph less, without speaking to her, but at least we have some pictures, and we got to see her in the flesh. They are continuing to film at the same set until tuesday before heading off to Reading. It was a worthwhile trip and although i left feeling dissapointed, at least i had seen Keira in the flesh....................drinking a cup of coffee.

Old 05-09-2004, 04:34 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Officer #72
Kelsey
Holly Moderator

Napoleon Dynamite: Lucky!

Pretty much says it all.

Check out my blog:
http://www.thingsephemeral.blogspot.com
Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 07:08 PM   Senior Registered Member #73
Elijahfan

wow, awesome! do u know if you could possibly scan those photos you took on to your computer to put on line? it'd be lovely to see them...

I’m okay with being unimpressive, I sleep better ~Garden State~
Elijahfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 05:05 PM   #74
keiracaleb

sure i'll post the pictures, they're not developed yet but when they are then sure i'll scan them.

Old 06-09-2004, 06:47 PM   Senior Registered Member #75
PhoeniX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice crystal
you little lucky bitch....
i went round the enchanted forest (v.nice! swings are sooo very cool!) and didnt see her...
when was this...?
did you go on purpose?
It wasn't Judi Dench, she looked like her, it was some woman she was smaller than her - Keira. It was about 4 weeks ago and I went there to see KEIRA

Last edited by Bellum_851; 07-09-2004 at 06:28 PM. Reason: forgot a bit
PhoeniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 10:57 PM   Senior Registered Member #76
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Why the hell, if filming for the movie will be done in October, will it take this movie until September to come out? There's no special FX(at least none on a massive scale) no giant fight scene to be choreographed, so what's the deal?
Old 06-09-2004, 11:47 PM   Senior Registered Member #77
CFC
Lord Cock Inhaler

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo1511
Why the hell, if filming for the movie will be done in October, will it take this movie until September to come out? There's no special FX(at least none on a massive scale) no giant fight scene to be choreographed, so what's the deal?
Marketing maybe? Otherwise I can;t think of anything else.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:07 AM   Senior Registered Member #78
frodo1511
Pin Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFC
Marketing maybe? Otherwise I can;t think of anything else.

Yeah, but even LOTR took 2 1/2 to film(and that was 3 films), and they still managed to roll them out faster. I doubt marketing is quicker.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:22 PM   Knightley News #79
KnightleyNews
Newsmaster

I've now heard 'late next year' and 'early next year', so it's anyone's guess. Place your bets. Perhaps it's a Working Title thing - Keira filmed her Love Actually scenes in September 2002, but it didn't come out till the following November. She filmed Pirates inbetween!

Today's Daily Telegraph has an interview with Matthew MacFadyen:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.../bfdarcy07.xml

Paul
Old 07-09-2004, 06:58 PM   #80
ice crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellum_851
It wasn't Judi Dench, she looked like her, it was some woman she was smaller than her - Keira. It was about 4 weeks ago and I went there to see KEIRA
no... i think it was her mum.... that's why i asked
you talk to keira at all... or did you just ask for her autograph?