Problems - Page 2 - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls > Relationships & Sexuality

Relationships & Sexuality Advice? I-Told-You-So's? Confusion? Rabid Parents? Stick it in here and smoke it. Boys welcome too!

Old 02-11-2004, 02:59 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #21
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
we should note that all the green day members are married and billie joe armstrong drives a bmw (luxury family car)
But they got there by being cunts. Don't tell me you think they're all faithful...with all the groupie loving? Bollocks!

Quote:
women don't want men who are cunts (because that would mean women want women )
And that's untrue?!?! Nigh on EVERY woman I've ever been friends with has confessed to having a fantasy about sleeping with another woman...unless they're actually gay or bi and HAVE slept with another woman.

Quote:
and generally the worst thing a guy could do is cheat. people say that the 'nice' guy finishes last, that's not because he's necessarily a 'nice' guy, he's just a push-over without a personality who can't connect with the people around him. an actual nice guy is one who WOULDN'T CHEAT.
Personally, I wouldn't cheat, but I'm a schmuck. Actual nice guys get nowhere...true story. I could list dozens of female friends I've had who go back to boyfriends who've cheated after I keep telling them "He's a cunt, why do you do that to yourself?"

Truth is many women seem to like being fucked over. It's sad...but I've seen it too many times to think it's not true. That doesn't mean I'm not going to continue to be who I am...but I tell you this...I bet you a cunt like Nearoka or Glare gets more women than any of the nice guys here...such is the sad state of affairs.
Hazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 03:20 AM   #22
bob

you're ruining my playful image of green day. they're nice guys... nice guys...

maybe your female friends have self-confidence issues. maybe that's why they've fantasized about being with another woman, because the guys they date are jerks and it's affected their opinion of the male population. so it's all relative

but we musn't talk about equality between the sexes. i went to a girl's school and we've had the topic of 'women's rights' shoved down our throats over the last 6 years (in literally every subject BUT maths) we're all sick of it. it's like they've brainwashed us into feminists, but we still try to resist.
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 10:47 PM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #23
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
you're ruining my playful image of green day. they're nice guys... nice guys...
Hehe...course they are

Quote:
maybe your female friends have self-confidence issues. maybe that's why they've fantasized about being with another woman, because the guys they date are jerks and it's affected their opinion of the male population. so it's all relative
True, they probably do have self-confidence issues. But then, don't most women? Seriously, women are more critical, for example, of their own appearance than ANY man would be of them. Women, apparently, dress not to impress men, but to impress other women...it's like women spend their entire lives living with the peer pressure one normally associates with teenagers. Maybe it's just penis envy <ducks>.

As for the guys they date being jerks, true, and it has affected their opinion of the male population...so much so they expect all men to be jerks (with just cause, to be fair...good blokes are few and far between) and thus "settle" for jerks time and time again. Still doesn't take away from the fact jerks often win...and thus that man-whoring has its advantages. Doesn't mean I'D do it, but like I said, I'm a schmuck (and yes, I know what schmuck means in Hebrew...I still like using the word ).

Quote:
but we musn't talk about equality between the sexes. i went to a girl's school and we've had the topic of 'women's rights' shoved down our throats over the last 6 years (in literally every subject BUT maths) we're all sick of it. it's like they've brainwashed us into feminists, but we still try to resist.
Hehe. I didn't realise we were talking about equality, I thought we were discussing whoring and whether men are predisposed to wanting slutty women who APPEAR to be innocent (the thin vaneer of naivette being necessary to fulfill some urge deep inside) and women predisposed to wanting cheating, lying, cocky arseholes. I'd answer yes to both, incidentally
Old 03-11-2004, 01:32 AM   #24
bob

i have this sub-text in my head that's going "sleeping around makes men popular, sleeping around makes a woman a social pariah" so yeah, we mightn't have stepped directly on the issue of equality but it's swimming around in my head. argh.

Quote:
True, they probably do have self-confidence issues. But then, don't most women? Seriously, women are more critical, for example, of their own appearance than ANY man would be of them. Women, apparently, dress not to impress men, but to impress other women...it's like women spend their entire lives living with the peer pressure one normally associates with teenagers. Maybe it's just penis envy <ducks>.
i'm going to ignore that last bit. as for the rest, yes, very much so. but that's because girl's are vicious! as they say, men fight with their fists, women with their words. we rely more on intellect rather than brute force
Old 03-11-2004, 01:40 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #25
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
i have this sub-text in my head that's going "sleeping around makes men popular, sleepin around makes a woman a social pariah" so yeah, we mightn't have stepped directly on the issue of equality but it's swimming around in my head. argh.
Meh...that's a myth women have concocted. Sleeping around makes men popular with other men, but not so popular with women. Sleeping around makes a woman a social pariah with other women, but VERRRY popular with men

Quote:
as for the rest, yes, very much so. but that's because girl's are vicious! as they say, men fight with their fists, women with their words. we rely more on intellect rather than brute force
Yeah, but you're not especially gifted at fighting with either I can out-bitch any girl alive
Old 03-11-2004, 01:48 AM   #26
bob

haz the bitch. on the topic of lieing, cheating assholes:

i don't think it's a matter of women wanting a lieing cheating asshole. i think the attraction has to do with the types of personalities that these sorts of characters exhibit. as my dad says, watch out for the charmers (cos they'll literally charm the pants off you) for example, no-one likes a wife-beater. battered wife syndrome doesn't have to do with the woman finding the abuse attractive (if she does... er... chances are she's into s&m) they stay because a) hubby wasn't always like this and they're clinging, or b) hubby threatens to douse her with gasoline and light a match if she tries to leave him.

so when it comes to liars and cheaters, i think women are going a) but i like him and i can change him, or b) believe his lies because they want to and therefore this liar/cheater isn't a liar/cheater in the woman's eyes.

it's amazing what people can fool themselves into believing. i see a lot of girls who are constantly worrying about what their boyfriends are up to. whether it's "i haven't seen him in a while, i don't know if he still likes me" or "i saw him talking to this girl and i don't know what to think". most of these times, girls will just blame it on themselves. they think they're overreacting and should trust the guy more (sometimes they really should) or they think that they must have done something wrong for the guy to have cheated on them, when really the guy's just a jerk. we come up with all sorts of excuses for the guy, all the while blaming ourselves.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:49 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #27
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

I didn't say it WAS women WANTING liars and cheaters...I actually agree with your two reasons for why women end up with liars and cheaters...

Women marry men hoping they'll change, and they don't. Men marry women hoping they won't change and they do.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:55 AM   #28
bob

this is all very depressing. men's oppression of women in this modern day and age.

but as it is, there ARE nice guys out there. just have to make sure they don't succumb to peer pressure and become a triad gangsta or whatever (stupid asians, argh!)
Old 03-11-2004, 02:11 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #29
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
this is all very depressing. men's oppression of women in this modern day and age.
Hehe. To be fair the problem lies with your end, not ours. I mean I hate to say this, but Nearoka has a point...if women stopped thinking "I can change him" and stopped acting like they want men to be cunts...then a LOT more guys would actually be nice. I swear so many decent blokes who've been burnt by losing out on a girl, or girls, to absolute cunts, end up becoming cunts. If you can't beat them, join them, and all that. I mean men ARE being educated on equality and so forth...but women keep reinforcing the gender stereotypes themselves.

Quote:
but as it is, there ARE nice guys out there. just have to make sure they don't succumb to peer pressure and become a triad gangsta or whatever (stupid asians, argh!)
Well like I said...I think women are as much to blame for the nice guys changing as anyone. It's sad...isn't it? But such is life.
Old 03-11-2004, 02:21 AM   #30
bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzle
Hehe. To be fair the problem lies with your end, not ours. I mean I hate to say this, but Nearoka has a point...if women stopped thinking "I can change him" and stopped acting like they want men to be cunts...then a LOT more guys would actually be nice. I swear so many decent blokes who've been burnt by losing out on a girl, or girls, to absolute cunts, end up becoming cunts. If you can't beat them, join them, and all that. I mean men ARE being educated on equality and so forth...but women keep reinforcing the gender stereotypes themselves.
i can kinda see where you're coming from. i guess we expect too much of guys, and when we criticise them they turn ugly. i actually think i DO expect too much. but i also think it has to do with the maturity of guys my age. i guess being in a girls school i expect 18yr old guys to act the same as 18yr old girls (when in a sensible state of mind, of course) but a lot of the times they're just too obsessed with loving themselves.

but then that actually has more to do with 1) the fact that they come from a boys school, and 2) the fact that they're 'north sydney boys' and are therefore retarded by default (no seriously, it must be an enrolment requirement or something)

my opinion is warped by the social bubble i've existed in these past 6 years.

Quote:
Well like I said...I think women are as much to blame for the nice guys changing as anyone. It's sad...isn't it? But such is life.
will you not allow me to insult my own race? i really don't get the obsession with being an asian ganster. it's so incredibly lame. i can't understand it at all! but then maybe i'm too white to get it :icon_redf
Old 03-11-2004, 02:30 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #31
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Women expect men to be mature...BIIIG mistake .

It's weird...women seem to want men with a veil of confidence hiding a vulnerable guy inside, the whole man of mystery thing...and yet they want honest and open guys...it's totally contradictory.

We really should start a new thread for THIS topic however...What women want...dear LORD that'll take FOREVER
Old 03-11-2004, 02:36 AM   #32
bob

well consider this, every month a woman's hormones go completely out of wack and can send her into all sorts of unknown/hazardous emotional territories.

i guess we expect guys to be like a good 4 wheel drive. to be able to navigate the rocky terrain with us. but as it is, guys tend to maintain their one state (you should really be allowed a trial run with pms. it'd be an educational experience )

i guess there's a certain expectation for someone to be sympathetic and be able to say/be all the rights things at the right time. i'd blame it on the uterus
Old 03-11-2004, 02:43 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #33
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
i guess there's a certain expectation for someone to be sympathetic and be able to say/be all the rights things at the right time.
Pffft. Women see men like that as like a brother, a sweet friend or even a gay friend. I speak from experience. Bitter? ME?! NEVER!!!
Old 03-11-2004, 02:49 AM   #34
bob

pining for a friend? or your.... sister? (kidding, just kidding )

no, that's very true also. we like gay guys, we want our men to be gay... but then that'd complicate things...

personally i like my guys to not be effeminate. and i actually don't think gay guys can necessarily communicate better. maybe provide sympathy, yes, because some might be in touch with their 'feminine side'. but really i think it's mostly urban myth.
Old 03-11-2004, 02:52 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #35
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
pining for a friend? or your.... sister? (kidding, just kidding )
You're one sick twisted girl.

I didn't really mean girls want gay guys, I meant that it's very tricky to balance the whole "being able to communicate" being "sensitive" thing and at the same time not get dumped squarely in the "friend" zone. Me and the zone are VERY old friends...and probably will be for the foreseeable future too. I'm not complaining overly, I mean I have some FANTASTIC female friends...it's just not great to know that the ticket to the zone is one-way.
Old 03-11-2004, 03:01 AM   #36
bob

meh, can't help you out.

i'm seriously just a school girl who's very cynical when it comes to teenage relationships. really i'm just biased. if a friend of mine has a nice boyfriend, i'll think it's the best thing in the world. make it someone totally unrelated to me and i'll say it's a teen fling and that they're being ridiculous.

although i guess my problem is that i tend to like guys who are friends. and that's just awkward. but i can definitely say that i'm all for nice guys. provided they have a personality.
Old 03-11-2004, 03:07 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #37
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
although i guess my problem is that i tend to like guys who are friends. and that's just awkward.
Hehe...well I know all about the awkwardness, and I doubt it differs across the two genders. Fun it ain't. Currently trying to work through one of those types of issues...it's going...so-so. The banter's flowing, which is always good...but from my side there's always going to be the undertone of the awkwardness. Ahh well...such is life, eh?
Old 03-11-2004, 03:13 AM   #38
bob

people will tell me that technically life's just starting for me. i'm not really in the need for a romantic relationship, though that'll probably change over the years. right now i still feel 12 so i plan to buy an xbox and really live it up.
Old 03-11-2004, 03:21 AM   Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! KKWiki Contributer Senior Registered Member #39
Hazzle
Sponsored Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob
people will tell me that technically life's just starting for me. i'm not really in the need for a romantic relationship, though that'll probably change over the years. right now i still feel 12 so i plan to buy an xbox and really live it up.
Smart girl. My plan is an XBox for Chrimbo (I already have my trusty PS2) and I'll be utterly happy and be all like..."women? Meh...who needs them? I have GAMES!"

Yeah...I really am that sad

Have you noticed how a general discussion has just become you and I having a personal chat...I would bet good money a mod's going to tell us (read "us" as "me") off and suggest the use of PMs next time...then again having said that any mod thinking of it probably won't now to make me look stupid. Cunts.

I REALLY must get to bed...curse this damned US election. It's so much fun
Old 03-11-2004, 06:47 AM   #40
bob

Quote:
Smart girl. My plan is an XBox for Chrimbo (I already have my trusty PS2) and I'll be utterly happy and be all like..."women? Meh...who needs them? I have GAMES!"

Yeah...I really am that sad

Have you noticed how a general discussion has just become you and I having a personal chat...I would bet good money a mod's going to tell us (read "us" as "me") off and suggest the use of PMs next time...then again having said that any mod thinking of it probably won't now to make me look stupid. Cunts.

I REALLY must get to bed...curse this damned US election. It's so much fun
election? what election? i'm watching doris day/rock hudson movies!

and yeah, we're the leaders when it comes to hijacking threads. but at least we're not spamming and our conversations are usually related to the original topic.