Apoggy - Keira Knightley.com Forums
Keira Knightley.com Forums  

Go Back   Keira Knightley.com Forums > Wavefront Community > Keira Girls

Keira Girls A board exclusively for our female members to call home!

Closed Thread

Old 30-06-2004, 03:13 PM   #1
keira loves lipgloss
Easily Excited

Thumbs up Apoggy

HI APPOGY AIM IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU AGAINST HER SHE IS KIND, HELPFUL AND ONE OF THE BEST KEIRA FANS IVE MET!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE TO YOU?????????????? HAVE RESPECT
Old 30-06-2004, 03:15 PM   First Class Member KKWiki Contributer Administrator #2
Mandy
Honourary Brit

This ought to be interesting.....
Old 30-06-2004, 03:23 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #3
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Show me some evidence where I am against her. My job on these forums is to make sure everything runs smoothly without people posting silly topics. From the reaction of others and aim's past history on our old forums I thought it necessary to ask (or tell) her to calm down with the picture posting. Is that so bad?

In future get your facts straight and don't question moderators/admin about their actions. We are appointed to do a job, and we will do it to the best of our ability
Old 30-06-2004, 03:28 PM   Officer #4
Julespaxton
Officer

Ahem. Ahem. Sorry had something stuck in my throat. Appogy, lovingly known as Poggs is a top mod. As am I. My verdict on this case is as follows:

Aim is a bit over the top in showing her love for keira. There are other ways than, as they say, "brown nosing", to get respect around here. I think that most of the older members of the forum at peeved at the fact that she just spouts rubbish about how much she loves keira. We all lover her dear, but honestly, theres no need to go shouting it about in the streets. (unless of course you are Mr and Mrs McStoat and you are well pissed, standing by the side of the road in housecoats, shouting at passing motorists)

On that note, please, enough animosity (thats defined as: Bitter hostility or open enmity; active hatred.) against other members. Just like anywhere else, if you are annoying and act like a total plonker, people are going to be pissy toward you. SO, word of warning. Dont be annoying. It's a dog eat dog world out there.

Peace.

PS, Lockage.
Old 30-06-2004, 03:30 PM   #5
keira loves lipgloss
Easily Excited

ok ok ok sorry keira is great though!!!!!!!!
Old 30-06-2004, 03:33 PM   Lifetme Service Award Attended an OMGWTFKKWBBQ! Retired Administrator #6
apoggy
Mmm Marmite

Here was me thinking this was a thread from an adoring fan offering a chance to congratulate me on my greatness. Oh well maybe next time

P.S. Lockage (Jules you silly billy)
Closed Thread